Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New fantastic massage place discovered!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan View Post
    Pure is great. Has a loyalty card, great massages, great girls. It is a regular for me.
    Prices are within the same range as other shops.
    $60/Hr plus whatever on top???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

update

Well, I have been visiting Pure now once a week for the last six and have see all the girls at least once each. I have to say this would have to be one of the most accommodating shops in Brisbane at the moment, for which ever style massage you are looking for. Most of the girls really try to please with the exception of Ai. I found that she was more focused on the money than providing a relaxing experience. Although ymmv. And don't get me wrong, she was willing to entertain different endings that I proposed, but she reminded me as someone who only warms up for $100 bills.

I for one will be continuing to be a client of Pure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aejohnny View Post
    Well, I have been visiting Pure now once a week for the last six and have see all the girls at least once each. I have to say this would have to be one of the most accommodating shops in Brisbane at the moment, for which ever style massage you are looking for. Most of the girls really try to please with the exception of Ai. I found that she was more focused on the money than providing a relaxing experience. Although ymmv. And don't get me wrong, she was willing to entertain different endings that I proposed, but she reminded me as someone who only warms up for $100 bills.

I for one will be continuing to be a client of Pure.
    I know. When she has not much money, she'll start bugging me to visit her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went for the first time today to Pure and I got Ai. Wanted to do an hour but she already had a booking so could only do 30 mins.

I actually thought the massage was quite good compared to some other ones I've been to. It wasn't too soft and felt like she actually cared about giving a massage, which is nice Paid $30 for HJ, tried to negotiate for her to take top off but she wouldn't budge.

Would probably return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Km
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Went for the first time today to Pure and I got Ai. Wanted to do an hour but she already had a booking so could only do 30 mins.

I actually thought the massage was quite good compared to some other ones I've been to. It wasn't too soft and felt like she actually cared about giving a massage, which is nice Paid $30 for HJ, tried to negotiate for her to take top off but she wouldn't budge.

Would probably return
    As a new poster you should be aware that there is no need to mention the ML's name in relation to the services given in a Massage Shop. This is for the ML's protection against some of the low lifes that review posts. For private MLs go for your life!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amen to that this Sunday morning

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Km

As a new poster you should be aware that there is no need to mention the ML's name in relation to the services given in a Massage Shop. This is for the ML's protection against some of the low lifes that review posts. For private MLs go for your life!
    is that her real name?

is she your girlfriend?

why are you worried so much?

what's the point of this forum?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by qzpm View Post
    is that her real name?

is she your girlfriend?

Its probably more accurate to assume its to protect them from the law as it is illegal if they offer those services in an establishment other than a brothel, in Queensland at leas that is the case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paragon2312 View Post
    Its probably more accurate to assume its to protect them from the law as it is illegal if they offer those services in an establishment other than a brothel, in Queensland at leas that is the case.
    It should be mostly for this reason and I don't know why it has to be said so many times. This is an open forum, you don't even need to register/login to read it. This and other forums like it are known by both the authorities and the media, I'm sure the last thing any of us want is for a surprise visit whilst you are in a compromised position.

You as the punter can be charged, if you're lucky you'll get off with a slap on the wrist, less lucky a court appearance. If you're really lucky, under section 229 of the Qld Criminal Code, a first offence can see you land in jail for 3 years. This is if you are caught in the act or at, entering, leaving or leaving the premises.

For this reason and the experience of almost dropping in to QJ a couple of years ago and whilst at the traffic lights seeing them get raided, I've decided to steer well clear of massage shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The
    Quote Originally Posted by qzpm View Post
    is that her real name?

is she your girlfriend?

You really are a numbskull qzpm!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by paragon2312 View Post
    That and the number of MLs know have disappeared as a result of their name being thrown around on this forum.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567