Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Working ladies using Crystal Meth (ICE)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Working ladies using Crystal Meth (ICE)

Guys I dont want to upset or offend anyone in this topic as most people hate drugs. But lets not ignore this as some punters dont care or don't want to know just as long as they get their bang. But the reality is that you could be banging your regular WL who is a ICE user and you wouldn't have the faintest idea. It seems very common now that WL's are using Crystal Meth (ICE). How do I know all this........My ex GF who was also a Tawain WL in various Asian shops was addicted to this drug and also sold to the WL's. She would buy big batches and then sell them in small quantities to the other girls at the shops she worked at. When I first met her she was already a user/pusher and I did try helping her to stop but it was useless, I have an occassional smoke but I'm not addicted. Often when we were at home her mobile phone would ring & of course she would talk in Chinese, then she would say oh such n such girl is coming over to buy some ICE before they start work. So her friends would pop over & hang around for a while smoking before they go to work at the shop. As I knew a few of the WL's from my GF I was shocked who was buying the drug. I remember once 2 WL's from Vixens called my GF at 6am asked if they could come over as they had just finished their shift and they had ran out of ICE and needed more. So they came over around 7am talking and smoking, at around 8am I left for work wnen I returned that afternoon around 5pm they were still there in my lougeroom (one of the gilrs was sleeping on my sofa). Most of the girls smoke it at work in the ladies room or in the toilets. The girls wouldn't bring it with them in the room unless they knew their client was an ICE user. Some shop owners know their girls take drugs but keep a blind eye cause if it makes them work harder & longer they are happy. And with clients if they are ICE users even better cause the shop owners know they would stay for hours & hours.

I guess the best advice you could give is how to identify them, such as tell-tale signs to look out for. Even then, what can we do about it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My ex GF was so addicted you couldn't notice any signs, you could say she was immune to it. One sign you could try is looking in their eyes for any redness. Some WL's skin might break out with pimples or scars on arms or legs. But the best method in my opinion is try looking at her fingers for lighter burns as lots of ICE users accidently burn their finger tips from touching hot glass pipe.

Yeah i heard about it cause one of the WL that i knew she told me that her boy friend was a big drug dealer and they are living together, but nothing i can do.. I just dont care, its her own life and she looked happy with that kind of life

Banned
    Well, perhaps there are shops that deliberately give the girls ICE to keep them happy and positive for the punter. What would you do if it were true?

in my position,..nothing i can do , i will keep bang her and then go home

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tiger I do know one shop that does it deliberately in Surry Hills, so the boss can get his girls working 12 hours plus and work consecutive days. I guess if you choose a girl who is high and if she performs to your liking then there is no complaints. Right?
    I recall recently seeing a HK girl at 18 Hargrave (SWL) I asked her what days she works so I could see her again, she replied every day. Like WTF every day so I said to her you must be on something to work 7 days. She says no,no nothing. What then Red Bull....
    After a week I thought I would see her again this time I decided to bring some stuff with me. In the room I take out the ICE her eyes lit up. I said ok we have together ? she said yeah ok no problem. Wow you shoud've seen her going for it. I then said to her you seem experienced in taking this and last week you told me you don't take drugs. She just smiled at me. Later in the hour she goes downstairs to get me a drink she comes back up and say to me " is ok my friend come in room and smoke a little ". I said ok. Damn her freind was hot from China. She says thankyou and leaves. The WL I was with then says to me you like doubles because my friend when she smoke she get real horny. She's lucky I didn't have enough cash or else I would've taken that offer. Next time I guess....

Wow, the underground scoop sure is scary. A lot of my friends did meth in high school.... and coke, and herion, and ecstasy and weed... but I never touched the stuff even when I was offered. Well maybe a little weed. But it's so surprising people have so little resistance with how much we know. Like some friends of mine started smoking AFTER high school, which I find dumbfounding, because you should be over that stage by now. I'm able to resist, drugs, alcohol, gambling.... almost all temptations in life - except for the internet, pr0n and punting.

Fucking a meth chick doesn't affect me... but I does make me a little sad. Choosing to be a WL shows signs of independence... then doing meth is like they're held in shackles all over again.

Sorry, I just have a little grinding attitude towards drug users because I've always been belittled by everyone else who did and made me feel like an inferior, calling me a pussy and little bitch because I refused to inhale, snort, or swallow something.

Quote Originally Posted by tork69 View Post
    Tiger I do know one shop that does it deliberately in Surry Hills, so the boss can get his girls working 12 hours plus and work consecutive days. I guess if you choose a girl who is high and if she performs to your liking then there is no complaints. Right?
    I recall recently seeing a HK girl at 18 Hargrave (SWL) I asked her what days she works so I could see her again, she replied every day. Like WTF every day so I said to her you must be on something to work 7 days. She says no,no nothing. What then Red Bull....
    After a week I thought I would see her again this time I decided to bring some stuff with me. In the room I take out the ICE her eyes lit up. I said ok we have together ? she said yeah ok no problem. Wow you shoud've seen her going for it. I then said to her you seem experienced in taking this and last week you told me you don't take drugs. She just smiled at me. Later in the hour she goes downstairs to get me a drink she comes back up and say to me " is ok my friend come in room and smoke a little ". I said ok. Damn her freind was hot from China. She says thankyou and leaves. The WL I was with then says to me you like doubles because my friend when she smoke she get real horny. She's lucky I didn't have enough cash or else I would've taken that offer. Next time I guess....
    Whats the name of the shop bro? Or you can pm me , i want to try a girl who's on high of ice...it will be a good sex then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cisco not sure if I should name shops name on forum but I tell you something funny that happened to me 2 years ago. I used to go to this particular shop at surry hills very often that I go to know the owners and become good friends. For example the boss & I would go out dinners and even come over my place on few occassions. Anyway once on a Saturday nite I went to the shop to spend few hours the boss was out with his girlfriend. Mind due majority of the girls knew me very well from being a client & also being friends with the boss. This saturday nite was very quiet I was probably the only client in the room. Anyway me & the WL was smoking away until one of her friends knock on the door and asked if she could join us. Since it was a quiet nite the receptionist who was an old lady was bored and i think fell asleep. In a matter of 10 minutes I had 5 WL in my room sitting on the bed smoking away getting high. One girl says to me lie down relax and mind you I was naked,she starts giving me BBBJ for 10 minutes then leaves and says thanks for the smoke. After a few hours in room joking around & chatting one girls says to me you do doggie ok. I said yep no probs in the room the other girls are there watching while doing doggie. After a few minutes the frigging door bell rings - finally a customer had arrived. What a nite...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gives more meaning to fire and ice.....

Quote Originally Posted by tork69 View Post
    Cisco not sure if I should name shops name on forum but I tell you something funny that happened to me 2 years ago. I used to go to this particular shop at surry hills very often that I go to know the owners and become good friends. For example the boss & I would go out dinners and even come over my place on few occassions. Anyway once on a Saturday nite I went to the shop to spend few hours the boss was out with his girlfriend. Mind due majority of the girls knew me very well from being a client & also being friends with the boss. This saturday nite was very quiet I was probably the only client in the room. Anyway me & the WL was smoking away until one of her friends knock on the door and asked if she could join us. Since it was a quiet nite the receptionist who was an old lady was bored and i think fell asleep. In a matter of 10 minutes I had 5 WL in my room sitting on the bed smoking away getting high. One girl says to me lie down relax and mind you I was naked,she starts giving me BBBJ for 10 minutes then leaves and says thanks for the smoke. After a few hours in room joking around & chatting one girls says to me you do doggie ok. I said yep no probs in the room the other girls are there watching while doing doggie. After a few minutes the frigging door bell rings - finally a customer had arrived. What a nite...
    i want to get the experience like that,...

Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    Gives more meaning to fire and ice.....
    The girl gives you a BBBJ with a mouthfull of hot water followed by a mouthfull of icy water !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you dont want your gf and her shop get in trouble you should keep your mouth shut on this very open forum. There are a lot of cops checking around here. And you cant stop if there are other competitive shops try to get your Gf's shop into trouble by telling police to investigate this thread or sth.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I read a news story once about how common it is for WL to use ice as it helps them work 24 hour shifts and stay horny the entire time. I personally think it's wrong and quite sad that these girls resort to doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkyblue View Post
    If you dont want your gf and her shop get in trouble you should keep your mouth shut on this very open forum. There are a lot of cops checking around here. And you cant stop if there are other competitive shops try to get your Gf's shop into trouble by telling police to investigate this thread or sth.
    This is so true,...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I met one HK WL at a known place over the shore that I now see outside her work as she likes me. She invited me to her house one day and and I stayed over. She told me she does not sleep the day before her regular weekly shift which I found a bit odd. As I was staying the day before her weekly shift I crashed about 3am but when I woke up the next morining I was surprised that she had not gone to bed and was getting ready for work. I saw her next weekend and at her house and took some beers. Her girlfriend was also there so I subtly hinted that I have some ganja I could bring around to enjoy the night, not knowing how she would react to that offer. To my surprise she mentions ICE, I smoke ice she says in broken English and goes and comes back with a glass pipe inviting me to have some. I have only smoked ice in a very small quantity before but we had a decent quantity this night and I was awake for 2 days. I only fully recovered my sleep cycle a few days later so I won't be doing that again!

It turns out she has been smoking for a while but more so when she has a shift. She told me it is the only way she can relax and put up with the physical and mental strains of working more than 12 hours. I always wondered how a girl can do it, screwing around 15-18 times a shift with different types.
    Recalling when I last saw her at her shop, she went wild as soon as she entered the room, kissing and undressing me and the whole session was awesome. It was the ice that made her this wild. I since know that her friend, also a WL is also on it. So next time a WL gives you this totally awesome experience it could be she is on it.
    As she has been a user for a while there was no real signs to tell except they get horny and of course regular user will have some scars in various parts of the body from constant scratching from paranoia. Acne and broken skin is also a sign.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheech you are sooooooo spot on dude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I never knew so many asian girls used Ice.

Thats why in asia there is a word , Crouching tiger Hidden dragon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast