Thread: Aqua - Artarmon

Senior Member(無間使者)

Aqua - Artarmon

Bros

I have never made any complaint to any shops or any WLs or MLs in the past in the forum, but this time Aqua really piss me off. I always think that Aqua is one of the shop that provided consistent good WLs with reasonable price in the northshore area. However, after the visit this time, I will change my mind on that.

Cut the story short... I made a booking to see a WL at shop Aqua Artarmon and it took me at least over 30 mins driving to be there and by the time when I arrive and I even sit down and going to pay to the male receptionist, and then the lady receptionist came in and said "Sorry the WL you booked was left half an hour ago and I didn't know she has to leave at that time" and I am thinking WTF and think again come on, you as the receptionist or the female owner or whatever at Aqua, you should know your WLs when/what time she is leaving or finish work. If the WL is sick, I have no issue on that, however, the WL was not sick and I was not informed in the first place when I called, that's what I called "inexperience" and "unprofessional".

So I will have to blacklist this shop for the next 6 months at least. Sorry I have to express my opinion this time and beware bro if you make a booking at this shop.

Good luck!

Yes bro manman888 ,...i got your point now

Bad. If she was extended by another client that would be equally annoying

Banned
    That sux. I hope AQUA explains the situation here. I'm planning to visit this week but I'll divert to another shop if AQUA is having trouble keeping girls in shop.

AQUA? Any comment?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can anyone confirm what price structure they are now using?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Theyve gone down hill tbh.

I stopped going there because of the lack of service from the mamasan / receptionist.

Definately would avoid from personal experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bro for your support.

Runrun bro, the price is $160 for 45 mins, $210 for an hour. This is for price for Friday to Monday and I think tuesday to thursday is another price, but little bit cheaper, probably $150 for 45 mins.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    that really sux manman bro. I would guess you were horny for that 30 minutes too!

i think AQUA stands for " A Quick Up the Ass"

do they advertise here?

Hi brother manman,

I hear what you said, happened to me a few times in a few different shop - and some of the shop owners were friend of mine too.

It really pissed me off when that happened but it will happen again. Just one question when you booked, did you leave you mobile no? If you did, then when the WL left early, they probably should have contacted you!!

The way i see this, its not all bad, firstly these WLs have a life too and emergency does happened, if they got to go they got to go, it has nothing to do with consustency of services or professionalism, just everyday life!
    One thing for sure, the WL is not a sex slave as she has freedom!!

You said it yourself, if the girl was sick you would be ok with it and i bet the mamasan knew that too but shd told you the girl left early so that probably is the truth, so she didnt lie to you which is a good sign.

Let me tell you a truth story, one time i was having a massage, the ML next door got a phone call from her husband looking for her (later i found out the white dude didnt know she worked in MS) and she told the mamasan she had to go immediately and the mamasan had to apologise to the customer and sent in a diff girl to finish the session, i was just glad that it wasnt my ML, true story.

And there are 100's diff version of this.

So chill out Bro,

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear especially when you book.

Before when it changed to Aqua it was really good.

Some shops have bad reception but sometimes the girls are great, I prefer that than vice versa.