Thread: Beecroft - Sunshine massage

tony123

Beecroft - Sunshine massage

sorry .. delete post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony123 View Post
    Hello fellow punters,

I've been meaning to write this report but only got around to do it now.

Last Sunday I visited a massage joint at beecroft. This shop is above the franklins ( IGA ) store. Im not sure how long its been opened.

Anyway, was greated my a very very attractive MILF, she was very friendly.

During the massage she gave all the right messages.

1) straddled on my back to massage my neck.
    2) placed her groin on my elbow when massage my sholders
    3) got onto the table and put her legs between my head to massage my back.

I couldn't wait for part 2. If she offerred FS I would have accepted.

When she came back for with the hot towel, I ask her for the "Extras". She said, she doesn't do it but her work mates do.
    What a bummer ....

I was a bit disappointed ...left with a boner ...but got a very good massage.

Business name: Sunshine massage

Address: 13/16 Hannah St, Beecroft -
    Phone: 0468 831 622
    Date Visited: 5 May 2013
    masseuse: Anna

rating: 8/10 - if she offered HJ 11/10

Happy hunting.
    Was hoping to hear about your part 2. But didn't think you find HJ/part 2s at places like Beecroft.....

Quote Originally Posted by tony123 View Post
    Hello fellow punters,

I've been meaning to write this report but only got around to do it now.

Last Sunday I visited a massage joint at beecroft. This shop is above the franklins ( IGA ) store. Im not sure how long its been opened.

Anyway, was greated my a very very attractive MILF, she was very friendly.

During the massage she gave all the right messages.

1) straddled on my back to massage my neck.
    2) placed her groin on my elbow when massage my sholders
    3) got onto the table and put her legs between my head to massage my back.

I couldn't wait for part 2. If she offerred FS I would have accepted.

When she came back for with the hot towel, I ask her for the "Extras". She said, she doesn't do it but her work mates do.
    What a bummer ....

I was a bit disappointed ...left with a boner ...but got a very good massage.

Business name: Sunshine massage

Address: 13/16 Hannah St, Beecroft -
    Phone: 0468 831 622
    Date Visited: 5 May 2013
    masseuse: Anna

rating: 8/10 - if she offered HJ 11/10

Happy hunting.
    Thanks for sharing brother Tony,

If I walk into a new shop for the first time, I make damn sure it is Not a legit shop and happy ending is on offer, I guess being Chinese I have the language advance . I was turned away by many Thai shops though !!

But in your case, if the MILF doesn't do HJ with you and said the other girls do, I would ask her to call her friend in to serve me, just a matter of tipping the other girl!

I did this in Snow Lotus all the time, if Shelly is not on and I need a strong massage, I get Vicky to massage me first, then someone else will come in to take over for the fun part. Like Momo, Cici, Nancy, Penny or whoever.......who will get naked or who has the biggest tits......haha

Cheers

Banned
    Has anyone else visited this shop??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How long did you book for? A lot of places in areas like this have had a hard time from council etc so they want to make you a return customer. Go back there, book for an hour and say youve been before and make the motion to remove your jocks and you should get what you're after. The ml has already alluded others do it anyway.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    How long did you book for? A lot of places in areas like this have had a hard time from council etc so they want to make you a return customer. Go back there, book for an hour and say youve been before and make the motion to remove your jocks and you should get what you're after. The ml has already alluded others do it anyway.
    Funny enough I was in Melbourne the other week for work and at night went to a massage place, in fact the ML said to take everything off as she would be using oil, they even had a paper towel at the position of the cock. Did the massage well but after she said turn around she kept massaging and I was thinking there will be part 2 then a little later she said time is up......WTF....left with disappointment, so taking those jocks off doesn't work all the time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No it's not a sure fire tactic, but it's only happened to me once where I did the above and got nothing..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny0729 View Post
    Funny enough I was in Melbourne the other week for work and at night went to a massage place, in fact the ML said to take everything off as she would be using oil, they even had a paper towel at the position of the cock. Did the massage well but after she said turn around she kept massaging and I was thinking there will be part 2 then a little later she said time is up......WTF....left with disappointment, so taking those jocks off doesn't work all the time.
    It happens a fair bit in the massage places I have been too. They'll make some excuse for you to take off your undies but no part 2 is offered or even mentioned. Perhaps it's them 'testing' and it will get offered next visit??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
    It happens a fair bit in the massage places I have been too. They'll make some excuse for you to take off your undies but no part 2 is offered or even mentioned. Perhaps it's them 'testing' and it will get offered next visit??
    Yeah, for this matter (and always had some intentions of running my own massage place) I enquired with a friend who is a solictor who deals with brothels a lot. Part 2's are actually not permitted in a "massage" place unless you have a brothel license. But of cos as a punter I rather not hear about that. So I think mamasans and owners is very careful about offering of part 2's. This is why this forum and people like ALG's intel is so important to us so when we see someone for the first time we know what to expect!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny0729 View Post
    I think in a Chinese RnT shop we Asian has some advantage, to start with, not many Council inspectors are Asian/Chinese!

Secondly, unless I walk into a legit shop in Westfield or something, if I ever venture into an unknown shop for the first time and saw no review on the shop before, I always ask the mamasan or the ML that "Relief" 放鬆 is on offer so there is no disappointment !

It's just me

Cheers