Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JAY - Not much fun at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)

JAY - Not much fun at all.

After previously been here and not choosing any of the girls, I checked the roster and saw this.

JAY - young Korean student with Sophisticate pretty face, slim and petite, B cup..... You dont want to miss this Korean student. ~~HIGHLY RECOMMENDED~~

So having finished early on a Friday, I rang and booked Jay.

Arrived there and placed my car in one of the parking spots.

Buzzed in and shown to waiting room.
    I can't remember all the prices, but after the promotion 1 hour will be $160.

In comes Jay to say hello... but she's wearing a bathrobe.
    She looks pretty enough, and I asked her a few questions, and decided for an hour.

Was led to an upstairs room, and one thing I love is to watch the girls ass as she walks up the stairs, which I couldn't do as she was wearing a bathrobe.

The rooms are very brightly lit. Nice, but she turns off the light, as it's 'too bright'. Damn.

Told to have a shower while she goes off to do whatever.

Having been to the gym and showered in the morning I only wanted to do a quick scrub, but I wasn't given a towel.
    So I couldn't really get out of the shower.
    I think I stayed in there for about 3 mins. Which doesn't sound long, but feels like a long time when the clock is ticking and you're waiting for the girl to come back.

SO she comes back in (still in the bathrobe) and hands me a towel.

I towel off, and she takes off the bathrobe, where at last I can have a look at her in the raw.
    I went to 'help' her undress, but she didn't really want me to, and stripped off immediately.

Dejected, I hop on the bed while she takes a shower, a long shower, a kind of I need to scrub my entire body shower, a kind of my clean every pore on my skin shower.
    She also rinsed her mouth out a few times (more on this later).
    And used the shower head to sweep away the bubbles on the shower floor left by the soap (so she was fairly thorough in the shower).

I must admit, I did admire her figure whilst she was shower and the description is pretty accurate.
    She was shaved and had a small landing strip. Sweet. Maybe the sex will be good, maybe...

So lying on the bed, she gets tissues and opens the condom and then places the condom wrapper on the tissues, where she put a liquid onto the wrapper.

I was sitting up as I like to watch the girl go down. However she wants me lying down. OK.
    Goes down to start a CBJ which was mechanical. And as soon as I got hard she stops.
    And gets the tissue with the liquid, which I stick my hand in, and find out its lube, and its cold.

She goes nuts, and says 'Why did you do that for?' and scrunches up the tissues.

This isn't going well...

She goes to the side of the bed and goes through the entire process again.

Mechanical blowie, and I soon as I get hard she stops. This time I don't stick my hand in the lube.
    The lube is really cold and I'm starting to go soft, but we persist and she gets on top.

Her technique on top is pretty good, and want to cum already, but must resist the urge (especially in the first position). So switch into various positions which I needn't describe but she was a starfish in the sack.

So stop for a bit of a breather, and conversation.
    She said that she's been in Australia for about a year, and she isn't a student (So much for the description).
    And that she's worked in other shops before, but didn't detail which ones.

So in the shower she kept rinsing her mouth out, however she doesn't really do any kissing at all. Especially not DFK god forbid.

She lies down so I kiss her body a bit, she doesn't do DATY either.
    However she does allow a bit of a rub (no fingers inside though).

I also licked my fingers so there was less friction, but as soon as I touched her, she said no spit, and got up and had another shower. A long shower (as previously described). Not going well at all.

So out she comes, we have a quick laydown, and she explains that the spit can transfer germs or viruses, fair enough.

So I tell her that I want to get going again. And she tells me I need to go shower. So I do a quick scrub,

We start again, and go through the same process of blowjob and her jumping on top, I'm kind of over it and just slam it in hard to get over the line.

I talk to the receptionist who tries to explain that she is a new girl, which kind of contradicts what Jay has said in the bedroom.
    So I leave and get on with the rest of the day, a little bit poorer and sadder.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WTF? Compulsory shower between fucks? Do you perspire a lot?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Wow what a bummer, either Jay really doesn't like you or she should be working as a cleaner ...
    She sounds like she has obsessive compulsive disorder ...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Wow what a bummer, either Jay really doesn't like you or she should be working as a cleaner ...
    She sounds like she has obsessive compulsive disorder ...
    Haha - OCCD = Obsessive Complulsive Cleaning Disorder !!

Wilisno needs to add to his acronym list !!

That's a good one brother and thanks for sharing, although I am sorry to hear your punt didn't quite work out.

There is a simple explanation to all this:

She is from North Korea and has been through military style brothel training, she could even be servicing high rank officials back home and over there cleanliness is imperative!! As the upper class officials don't want to catch anything from the ordinary people.......lol

Just my two cents

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That's a good one brother and thanks for sharing, although I am sorry to hear your punt didn't quite work out.

There is a simple explanation to all this:

She is from North Korea and has been through military style brothel training, she could even be servicing high rank officials back home and over there cleanliness is imperative!! As the upper class officials don't want to catch anything from the ordinary people.......lol

Just my two cents

Cheers
    If this is so then the shop can use this as a marketing edge, just need to prepare punters so they know the rules and don't have so much of their time wasted!
    An add might read: Be serviced North Korean Military style!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol...
    classic. ... north Korean military style! the bath robe must be standard government issue!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Booster, sorry to hear your experience, I hate such things, attitude and manner from young pretty K-girl, I had exactly same thing happened to me in 127 last year(Not detail here). The cold lube thing really makes the dick going soft. But most importantly, bad attitudes and wasting time in the section definitely make us feel upset of what we spent.

So, do some research before you go next time, happy punt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongolian View Post
    WTF? Compulsory shower between fucks? Do you perspire a lot?
    Usually I get a good cardio workout and get a bit of sweat happening,
    I also find it's a good fuck when I get them to sweat.
    This time, I don't think my heart rate got any higher than walking around the park.

Quote Originally Posted by bussylover View Post
    So, do some research before you go next time, happy punt!
    Well, it's a new shop, this is the research.

Quote Originally Posted by Booster View Post
    Well, it's a new shop, this is the research.
    Thanks for taking one for the team!
    Believe me I know what it is like ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is alway a risk to see a new K-girl. And I believe most of them doesn't do sth like extra service. Besides, what can you expect from $120?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally agree about the going soft one.LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I too saw Jay on Friday morning. Exactly the same experience as described by Booster. Obsessive with the showering before and in between. Mechanical short cbj and as stated good cowgirl. I don't usually see k-girls as have been disappointed in the past but she is... 'highly recommended' ...by whom I have no idea!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    She is from North Korea and has been through military style brothel training,
    Even though they no doubt have a shortage of decent razor blades in North Korea, still one of my fantasies!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review was thinking of picking her next time but i'll save my money instead or pick someone else.

Thanks for the detailed and to the point report Booster. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. What a horrible session!

I don't get the adoration of Korean girls. Most of the time their services suck, or they're princesses in the sack, yet fellas still go ga-ga over them as if their pussy is made of gold.

Haven't we collectively learnt our lesson? That K-doll shit don't work on me.

Banned
    Thanks Booster and Iloveasian for TOFTT.

Banned
    If you are lucky enough to get a good Korean wl she can be great but unfortunately there are so many duds about that I just give them a miss these days. Too many are like the one above.

I find Chinese and Malaysian wl are usually much more into it. Having said that I tend to avoid the really young ones for the same reasons, they are not into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    If you are lucky enough to get a good Korean wl she can be great but unfortunately there are so many duds about that I just give them a miss these days. Too many are like the one above.

I find Chinese and Malaysian wl are usually much more into it. Having said that I tend to avoid the really young ones for the same reasons, they are not into it.
    What would you do if the best looking and youngest girl in a parade runs and jumps onto your lap and kisses you and whispers into your ear please pick me, if she was Korean ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    What would you do if the best looking and youngest girl in a parade runs and jumps onto your lap and kisses you and whispers into your ear please pick me, if she was Korean ?
    I'd probably wake up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast