Thread: Massage, spanish and COB

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage, spanish and COB

Hi guys,

I'm in Sydney and have never been to see a professional before. I'm keen on a massage rather than full service, but have always had a desire to get between some big tits and cum on them to finish. I've seen a couple of girls on cracker.com.au suggesting that they do this, but can anyone recommend a girl who can provide this? I've seen a few comments here that sometimes the girls on cracker.com.au are not what their pics/profiles describe and don't want to get ripped off. Also, I'm seeking a Caucasian girl, not an Asian girl.

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,
    Jake

Quote Originally Posted by jake_smith View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm in Sydney and have never been to see a professional before. I'm keen on a massage rather than full service, but have always had a desire to get between some big tits and cum on them to finish. I've seen a couple of girls on cracker.com.au suggesting that they do this, but can anyone recommend a girl who can provide this? I've seen a few comments here that sometimes the girls on cracker.com.au are not what their pics/profiles describe and don't want to get ripped off. Also, I'm seeking a Caucasian girl, not an Asian girl.

Cheers,
    Jake
    You're right down Bro Ahlungor's alley, just pm him for tips !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Hi guys,

Cheers,
    Jake

Hi brother Jake,

A lot more choices if you like Asian but i got a couple of cauc for you too!!

Try Georgia from 22a Hunter St Parra, Egyptian girl, bellly dancer big natural tits, this is a FS shop but i am sure she can massage you,

Tracey from 8 Railway Parade Burwood, very sexy milf, great big natural tits, i think spanish and COT is her signature play, b2b massage shop $80/30 min

Then you can try At Michelle at 135 Rushcutter Bay road, they have tons of girls on their website but mostly outdated, better ring and ask if they have any natural busty girl on, need to ask, lots of implants girls there.

Good luck, dont forget to share

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ahlungor bro which asian do this??? I never done this

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Ahlungor bro which asian do this??? I never done this
    My no 1 girl Lisa but she is on holiday.

Shelley from Snow Lotus,

Anna, Yumi, Kiki, Sherry from 55

Milo from 5 star

And a few others

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    My no 1 girl Lisa but she is on holiday.

Shelley from Snow Lotus,

Anna, Yumi, Kiki, Sherry from 55

Milo from 5 star

And a few others

Cheers
    Ok that is alot!!!! Bit embrassed to ask though..... Really need to try ur lisa one day!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother Jake,

A lot more choices if you like Asian but i got a couple of cauc for you too!!

Try Georgia from 22a Hunter St Parra, Egyptian girl, bellly dancer big natural tits, this is a FS shop but i am sure she can massage you,

Tracey from 8 Railway Parade Burwood, very sexy milf, great big natural tits, i think spanish and COT is her signature play, b2b massage shop $80/30 min

Then you can try At Michelle at 135 Rushcutter Bay road, they have tons of girls on their website but mostly outdated, better ring and ask if they have any natural busty girl on, need to ask, lots of implants girls there.

Good luck, dont forget to share

Cheers

Thanks for the tips, will look into them further.

Do you know of any private girls like this? Given that I'm a newcomer, not sure how comfortable I'd feel in going in to an establishment, would prefer to just meet the girl one-on-one - or is this risky?

Thanks for the tips, will look into them further.

Do you know of any private girls like this? Given that I'm a newcomer, not sure how comfortable I'd feel in going in to an establishment, would prefer to just meet the girl one-on-one - or is this risky?
    Sorry Jake,

Dont know any private girls.

If you are a newbie. I suggest you better off going to a shop! They usually are more professional and service standard more consistent, for a private girl you cant trust the photo posted and really no guarantee what you will get after you paid.

Good luck

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Yes, Ahlungor is correct!

There are lots of Asian can provide this service as long as they have their ASSET ready.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    I heard Shelley is mid 20's naturally busty and provides good service? How about her weight? Body size?
    She could be considered as chubby to asian standard but to aussie standard she is perfect!!!! Looks cute like ur g/f ??? Perhaps got that good girl look