Thread: Shawa (ex 533 Sara)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Shawa (ex 533 Sara)

Person's Name : Shawa (told me she used to work at 533 as Sara, the newer one of 2 I think)

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : Today, Friday 21st

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : Large B cup I guess.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Northern China)

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS, .

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

My experience/comments :

I'm completely exhausted. NO MORE SEX PLEASE!

I've been trying to see Shawa since last week. She was new and I wanted to give her a go. I waited 45min on the first occasion for some guy to extend her and I had to see someone else. The next time I go in the roster had changed and she wasn't working. It sort of became one of those things that I would not let beat me, I HAD to see Shawa. Especially since she was extended on her first day, must be good!

I ring Sophie today and she says Shawa free at 11. GREAT!

I head down and wait 15min and soon she was ready.

I shower and she heads into the room. She doesn't say much, seems a little shy so I'm not sure if I was going to expect much.

Soon I was dry, but still had a few damp spots on me so Shawa grabbed the towel and re-dried me, with some chit chat and some smiles. So far, nice.

She is very attractive, not quite as pretty as Sasa yesterday (but not too far off)

We start kissing, and its very soon turned into passionate DFK. This goes on standing up for a while before she motions to the bed.

So then it continues on the bed!

I make my way down to her lovely nipples which she enjoys me licking, kissing and gently sucking. I can't help but go back and keep kissing her, although her lips were not as amazing as 'Sasa' yesterday, she was still very passionate and kissable.

I slowly make my way down her torso, lick around her belly button, then down and up both legs with a soft lick now and again on her groin which drove her crazy.

I put her out of her misery by gently pushing my tongue into her pussy, tongue fucking her hole whilst concurrently rubbing her clit with my top lip. Its hard work, but someone's got to do it!

Its easy to tell when a girl who has obvious orgasms has an orgasm but sometimes its not entirely easy to tell if a girl gets to that climax gently, or just builds it a long way but doesn't quite get there - I think that is what I was doing with Shawa, not quite getting her there. Oh well, it wasn't for lack of trying. She gets VERY wet, in fact she got my hand and put it above her arsehole, her juices had run down and wet her all over.

We kissed some more, legs and arms intertwined, then it was time for her to repay the favour. She did a lovely job of just a few body kisses before going straight for the BBBJ, no time wasting, straight for the up and down action on the cock, which she was very good at.

I then suggested we have sex which was fine by her. She covered me up then jumped on cowgirl and went up and down and ground her pussy hard on my cock. No lube needed here, she was still dripping. She seemed to be loving it and so was I.

I think she got tired to I asked if I could fuck her. I could, and I did. I got into mish and slid it in her. It did not take long and I thought I felt it building. Now I have cum twice in the last 2 days which doesn't happen very often and in fact I was thinking of not coming to see Shawa as I expected I would be disappointed with my lack of orgasm today. However it kept building and I knew it was possible but the problem was I needed to keep tensed and pounding her to keep it building enough to get over that point of no return. It was damn hard, I fucked and I fucked and I fucked. I tensed so hard I thought I was going to loose my energy and drop like a sack of shit. But I kept going, kept pounding, kept tensing and soon I felt it get there, I said to her 'I'm going to cum' and I kept going, hoping something wouldn't happen like it would slip out or one of us would get a cramp. Thank fucking god nothing happened and soon I was holding her tight as I was pumping the condom full again of a trillion little potential mini-me's! HOLY CRAP, I think sometimes the harder we work to get there the better the orgasm, and the more exhausting the come down directly afterwards is.

I stayed hard for a little afterwards, so kept fucking her. Then ran out of energy, then got a bit so fuck her in and out again, all the time wary of going soft or the condom slipping. Soon I could tell I could not keep going so slipped out of her before it went too flaccid. She cleaned me up and I showered.

We than talked about life, sex, work, the other girls and then I asked if she worked elsewhere and she told me she used to work as Sara at 533. I recognised the name, so I thought it must have been because she was good, and reading old reviews, she was.

No wonder she had the extension last week and the 3 hour booking. Not sure what you would do for 3 hours, as nice and as hot as she was.

I can recommend Shawa anytime, but not if I want to see her that day. If that's the case, she's a dud root and you'd better see someone else!!

8/10

All I need now is one of these chicks to make me cum twice in a session, THAT will be a 10/10!

Banned
    Nice review.. But I think you find she still does..

She is the full gfe.. I seen her twice this week for 2 hours each.. I'm addicted!..

Sorry for non review ATM.. Still on cloud nine!.. And don't want to share ATM!.. Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    Nice review.. But I think you find she still does..
    Yes, I've since found that out.

My apologies, I think I assumed she 'used' to work there. What her future intentions are, who knows!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Looks like some really nice girls on today might have to try my luck. If this is the young Sara from 533 I saw her a couple of times she is well worth another visit and excellent service particlularly for a young girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Password protected?