Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Kelly @ Red Sunset

Red Sunset
    47 Sydenham Rd.
    Marrickville.
    Phone: 95504633

G ’Day Folks,

This is a review of Kelly.

Before I begin I want ot talk about the heart of a true punter. My nephew Edd ‘Kookie’ Byrnes had the right Idea. Kookie had a ‘no walk’ policy concerning punting. No matter what the WL was like Kookie would not split. He would see the WL served up no matter what.

Now this state of affairs led Kookie to some interesting adventures. His first real put was a Greek lady 40 years older than Kookie and this left much to be desired. There was also that time out in Burwood where he had a lady whose face was so full of Botox her feared kissing her gob in case her face fell apart.

I remember the following discussion with Kookie.

Seagal; So, you won’t ever walk from a joint even if its full of hags?
    Kookie” That’s the joy of a punt.
    Seagal: But sometimes you pay to screw women you won’t fuck for free!
    Kookie: That’s the joy of punting Uncle.
    Seagal: What?
    Kookie: Even a scrubber can sometimes be a diamond in the rough.
    Seagal: What about that Greek great grandma?
    Kookie: I did greek with her!
    Seagal: So?
    Kookie: And when she took her false teeth out. Man, what a bbj!

I can’t really argue with Kookie. He met his partner in a parlour and has gone off into the sunset to live happily ever after. He probably wouldn’t have met her unless he’d been dedicated to taking risks.

As, for me, I generally don’t walk. I am like a hobo who always thinks there’s something over the horizon that everyone has missed and which will bring me ultimate happiness.

Anyway, or ‘anyways’ if you never finished Year 2, this brings us to Kelly and Red Sunset.
    I called this place and asked who was working. (Why I did this I don’t know as I hardly know anyone in this dump.). Mine host, an Asian bloke with good English, told me YuYu, Lily and Kelly. Not knowing any of them I committed myself to pot luck.

When I arrived I was ushered into Room 2 and in a few minutes Kelly showed up. She has a plain face, but a nice smile and nice thickish lips. She was NOT a bbw, but looked as if she was in heavy duty training to become one. She has a bit of a tummy, B+-C- teats, a little tattoo on her right lower back, and a lovely, perfectly shaved pussy that was a true joy to behold.

As my other nephew P.Diddy will tell you, everyone I meet I think I met them before. In her case I was sure, but doing a background check it was clear we have never crossed paths.

She does an excellent bbj and I had to be careful not to unload after 5 minutes. I domed up and she climbed aboard from some cowgirl and we later had mish, side-saddle and doggie.

Her pussy was reasonably tight. She was fine and I enjoyed her.

She asks if I am married and tells me her husband is an Aussie and he is 69. Not sure if she meant he is 69 years old or very good at doing 69. (By the way, I wonder if Jenny deliberately chose the joint at 269 Canterbury Road because 269 might imply doing a double and 69 with both ladies?)

Well, our hour was coming to an end and I decided to come in that mouth of hers and she sucked until every drop was emptied from my little stick.

Kelly is a nice lady and I am glad I took up Kookie’s no walk policy today, otherwise I might not have enjoyed her charms.

I am hopelessly behind in my reviews. I still have bad breathed Lily from Bellevue to write about and Sandra from Station Street, Marrickville. I also have YuYu from Red Sunset to discuss.

Just to give you a ‘coming attraction’ regarding a punt, Sandra and I engaged in the following interaction at Station Street, Marrickville.

Sandra: (In the middle of fucking.) Are you married?
    Seagal: No, divorced.
    Sandra: Are you looking for a wife?
    Seagal: At my age I am looking for a grave site!

Well, that’s enough for now. I must leave.

See you soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sensei Seagal walks off into the distant horizon and disappears into the red sunset...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    mate your reviews are fucking hilarious

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I am looking for grave site too!!! any recommendations?

John_Matrix
    Quote Originally Posted by 1littleindian View Post
    mate your reviews are fucking hilarious
    He poses a skill that very few have, the reviews are always a delight to read.