Thread: Gina - will be back for more with this one!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gina - will be back for more with this one!

Hey all, first ever review, pretty new to the punting world and discovering the joys slowly =)

So I had been browsing online for a while now, and after reading some reviews online about 64 Taren Point, I took a deep breath and drove there.

So up I climb up the stairs to be greeted by the mamasan...she speaks to me in Chinese, but I respond in English given that my Mandarin is quite average. "So you ABC hah!" she comments. As I am paying for my 30, I see a girl from behind skipping past me with a towel covering her front. Didnt see her face, but she had long hair and a beautifully wild looking tattoo on the right side of her back. Beautifully athletic body, about 168cm tall. Perhaps someone can tell me who she is?

Anyway, I'm shown to a room, which I thought was very plush and well decorated. Very clean and quite tidy. After a couple of minutes, a girl walk in and introduces herself as Gina. She looked about 167cm tall, athletic body, reasonably looking and friendly face, and a decent looking enhanced rack. She asks me to take a shower, and then lies me down on the bed. She spoke little english, so I switched to my terrible mandarin and made small talk with her. Turns out shes from Hong Kong, as opposed to what the website says (Korean). she is quite approachable and very pleasant to talk to.

She stripped bare in one smooth motion and began kissing me all over, sucking and licking my nipples to get me aroused. She moved further and further down until she was kissing around my member. Before I could react, she slipped her luscious lips around my little friend and gave me a smooth, heavenly BBBJ. She slides up and down my shaft, tickling my head with her talented tongue and making occasional eye contact. This continued for about 15 minutes before she asked me if I wanted to fuck. She clambered on top, slipped on a rubber and began riding me, moving my hands to her tits. She leant over me after a few minutes and let me suck her nipples. My hands ran over her body - she had silky smooth skin and the tightest ass....

With her face now attached to mine, I thrust slowly in and out of her warm pussy. I sped up gradually and she moaned seductively, appearing to genuinely enjoy it. She asked me to fuck her harder, and I thrust harder and deeper, causing her to moan very loudly, turning me on to the max. A few more minutes, and I came, holding her in a tight embrace that she returned. She cleaned me up and I took a shower. She helped dry me off as I came out, and she kissed me a few times around the neck. She commented that she thought I was handsome, and she gave me a hug in the nude, almost refusing to let go until she had shown me out of the door. She asked me to remember her name and come back to visit her soon.

Not quite the ultimate GFE, but i definitely will be back to see her!

Lovely report, keep it up brother !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    thanks for a good first up report bro, I don't know why they say a girl is from somewhere other than her real place. Lots of shops do it they think customers will come in just cause they have a girl from Korea or Japan etc.

In my case if I see a girl is Korean I give her a miss unless I have read a positive report on her an this forum.

As for the girl it could be any but if you post what day you visited the shop it may narrow it down a bit and someone may be able to help you.

If I see a girl like that and she appeals to me I always ask the mamasan who she is for future reference or a visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bros - I went on a Wednesday afternoon. judging by the rosters, as well the forums- I think I may have eyed the often talked about Rainbow. She sounds like a real entertainer must get a show with her sometime

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Glad you enjoyed Gina, I find her a little strange. LOL. Fast talking and high pitched.....did you find that (or now you think about it, do you agree?). Not bad, just unexpected.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol didnt notice the fast talking, as she was probably accommodating my crappy mandarin (and something else haha), but her voice did seem a little strained and high pitched now that you mention it. she was friendly enough though, so i guess i didnt pay too much attention haha

Shop Owner

** NEW >>>> GINA working Today ** = Tall Slim like Jenny or Sue Hong Kong University Student size 6; 23 years old. long silky black hair
    Her New PHOTOS are HERE !@!>>>>>Gina - Magmodels 64 Portfolio

[B]sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725

For bOOkings please phone 95241278