Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : Saturday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business : 10am untill late

Rates : $150/hour $85/30

Size/shape : Trim and taught, nice hourglass with B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Tawainese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES! My new favourite!

My experience/comments ropped in to 64 while the football finals were on as I wasn't interested in any of the teams playing. Feeling a bit randy, and knowing that all the girls on the roster were looking fabulous (thanks to the amazing pics on the website), decided to take a punt.

Entered and it looked quiet, looks like I was right with my timing as all the girls were avaliable. Papasan ushered me into a room, and asked how long. I handed over the dough for 1 hour and jumped in the shower. In came Alyssa and introduced herself, nice and sexy and just the look I like.

Unfortunatly her english is pretty much non existent, so it was difficult in that respect, but we communicated with my basic chinese and hand gestures. Big DFK and we got started. On to getting it on, she has a wicked BBBJ, right amount of slurping and pressure with no teeth, however she did tend to spit into the tissues a fair amount.

On to the main course and she covered me up and jumped on for some cowgirl. nice technique and I loved it when she was on her feet taking my whole member, I felt the whole ride and boy was it bliss. We then went back to Mish and I pounded away, I absoultly adore her nipples and continued to play with them, She came a couple times with just nipple play! I was amazed! I couldn't cum, so we had a bit of a rest, just cuddling and all. She then ripped the dom back off and round 2 started. Lots of BBBJ and I was loving it! Cowgirl and Mish once again. It wasn't my night, as it was nearing the end of our session and I had yet to explode.

I was having such a good time with Alyssa, more cuddling and DFK that I decided to extend for another 30 minutes. long story short more of the same until I came in mish, ripped the dom off and lashed all over her stomach. I have never cummed so much in my life!

I am dissapointed that I didn't get to doggy, as she has a killer ass!

All in all, such a happy camper. I didn't want to post this review as Alyssa only works on Saturday, and I want to keep her all to myself. As with all my reviews, I will state YMMV, especially as there may be a language barrier that some punters may find irratating.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Thanks for the report Jimmyk-
    She's not a secret anymore.
    "ripped the dom off and lashed all over her stomach"- I love IT when a girl let's you do a COB!!!!

I know right Wiz? I was going to keep this review to myself, but hey I wanted to spread the good news out there! BTW, she is a smoker so DFK always had that woodfire taste... hehehe
    She will be a favourite I believe, but serious GFE, the best times I had was when we were just lying there enjoying each others warmth. Not a PSE but a seriously good time

Shop Owner
    alyssa is new favourite girl in , please call 02 9524 1278 for booking

Sge is my favourite girl at 64, hands down! (my pants)