Thread: Nikky - 200/1 Katherine Street, Chatswood

altgourami

Cool Nikky - 200/1 Katherine Street, Chatswood

Sometimes one just needs a good massage.

I am partial to Thai girls; I tried to lose Thai fever by frequenting 218/1 Katherine Street to see young Chinese girls. I tried to lose Thai fever by frequenting 15 Oscar Street to see young Chinese girls. I tried to lose Thai fever every which way but lost.

So now there is a new Thai shop (ex-Suki shop) at 200/1 Katherine Street. The shop is new and it's definitely Thai B2B only (so far) but it's oh so clean, simple to get to and ... drum roll ... it has a hot, clean shower.

I saw Nikki for $60 30 minutes. Nikki is young, tall for a Thai girl, white skin, beautiful B-cup, and does a bloody good massage. Overhead another customer flirting with the (very pregnant) receptionist about giving him a BJ but she stood her ground and was very insistent that they do only Thai style B2B massage - no funny stuff. Girls look great, massage is great, no BJ here (try 218 if you want max service because Suki's girls often fuck their favourite clients... including me :-) )

But oh, Thai girls... Mmmm... 9412 1987.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey altgourami... I've been going to 218 a lot over the last year. They are always great.

altgourami
    I can't stand Suki. The whole 218 thing is a bit frenetic. I am going to Thai shop weekly for the time being. Every time I drop in I get a bloody great massage. I don't push the boundaries; I am sure something else must go on there apart from Thai B2B. But it's oh so nice... and my wife will never know with a shower afterwards... I think it's still new and they're getting the roster in order so it's best to not turn up before 11am IMHO.

I'm off there tomorrow for a Sunday morning stress buster..