Thread: Bella - Korean

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bella - Korean

Went to 22 Brodie a couple of days ago to check out the talent. With the exception of Abby(HK), most of the girls available were Korean.

I've seen Abby before and she is very service oriented, but decided against my better instincts to try something different.

Was briefly greeted by Ashley (very cute, IMHO), however, decided to go with Bella because she "seemed" friendlier and also she came highly recommended by the receptionist.

Paid for a half hour booking and was led to one of the room upstairs. Attempted a bit of small talk and she seemed friendly enough, despite the limited English. Went for a quick shower after which I lay down and was given a decent CBJ.

There was a good vibe going on until this point.

Next, I motioned for her to lie down and started kissing her - first on her neck and then moving downwards.

She made it pretty clear at this point that DATY was not on the menu....fine.

Started kissing her face and neck again and asked if she was ok with being kissed on the lips..."no" was the answer...fine..

Pretty soon, she started protesting about being kissed on the face and cheeks and that she didn't want her hair touched!

Predictably, this killed the mood for me and about 15 mins into the booking I got up, had a quick shower and left.

So, here are my ratings for Bella:

GFE -Nil
    Service - 4/10
    Looks - 6/10
    Return factor - Nil

Next time, if I go Korean at 22 Brodie, I'll be sticking to girls who I've had great service from in the past, like Sue or Sasha/Cindy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think I tried too maybe 4-6weeks ago? I would not try again! she was no good!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    Went to 22 Brodie a couple of days ago to check out the talent. With the exception of Abby(HK), most of the girls available were Korean.

I've seen Abby before and her she is very service oriented, but decided against my better instincts to try something different.

Was briefly greeted by Ashley (very cute, IMHO), however, decided to go with Bella because she "seemed" friendlier and also she came highly recommended by the receptionist.

Paid for a half hour booking and was led to one of the room upstairs. Attempted a bit of small talk and she seemed friendly enough. Went for a quick shower after which I lay down and was given a decent CBJ.

There was a good vibe going on until this point.

Next, I motioned for her to lie down and started kissing her - first on her neck and then moving downwards.

She made it pretty clear at this point that DATY was not on the menu....fine.

Started kissing her face and neck again and asked if she was ok with being kissed on the lips...no was the answer...fine..

Pretty soon, she started protesting about being kissed on the face and cheeks and that she didn't want her hair touched!

Predictably, this killed the mood for me and about 15 mins into the booking I got up, had a quick shower and left.

So, here are my ratings for Bella:

GFE -Nil
    Service - 4/10
    Looks - 6/10
    Return - Nil

Next time, if I go Korean, I'll be sticking to girls who I've had great service from in the past, like Sue or Sasha/Cindy.
    I like Korean girls but all 99% korean girls same shit service do not touch my hair, do not kiss my breast etc...

Quote Originally Posted by abuzer View Post
    I like Korean girls but all 99% korean girls same shit service do not touch my hair, do not kiss my breast etc...
    Looks like you haven't been to 5* !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah try 5 Star!!! Very good!

Generally I find that the only girls worth giving a go at this shop are the 6* service providers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    I think I tried too maybe 4-6weeks ago? I would not try again! she was no good!
    An AR after the visit might have helped save bros reading the forum some $$

Quote Originally Posted by abuzer View Post
    I have to agree here unfortunately. I'm steering clear of Korean girls henceforth unless I read at least 1 positive review on them first.
    There are exceptions though, for e.g. Sue at 22 Brodie is definitely worth a visit, imho. An intelligent and attractive girl. Mainly works on weekdays though.

Quote Originally Posted by mannykay View Post
    Generally I find that the only girls worth giving a go at this shop are the 6* service providers.
    I've seen Vivian and Kelly(both 6* providers) before and they're both very good.
    A non-6* girl who is worth a visit is Abby from HK. Very bubbly, friendly and professional.