Thread: Four Hands Massage By Two Sexy Young Women

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Four Hands Massage By Two Sexy Young Women

Enquired about this ad on Locanto today. They also go by the name of 'Lilly and Lola' and 'Two European/French Girls'. Anyway, they offer 1 hour nude massage for $300 or $200 clothed. No touching, no nothing. Seems a lot just for a massage. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and thought it was worth the money?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've not tried these two girls, but there once was a shop at Bowen Hills that offered the same and it was Nude, 1hr 2 girls for $230. I know that does not help you but I guess that's a comparison for pricing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese69 View Post
    Enquired about this ad on Locanto today. They also go by the name of 'Lilly and Lola' and 'Two European/French Girls'. Anyway, they offer 1 hour nude massage for $300 or $200 clothed. No touching, no nothing. Seems a lot just for a massage. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and thought it was worth the money?
    Most of the shops now offer a duo massage. You just need to fine tune your negotiating skills to receive what you are looking for ��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seen the ad, $300 for massage w/ no touching, would rather save it to fly to Europe!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by J0nes77 View Post
    I've not tried these two girls, but there once was a shop at Bowen Hills that offered the same and it was Nude, 1hr 2 girls for $230. I know that does not help you but I guess that's a comparison for pricing.
    Yeah just found this one as well. $200 for 2 young German girls nude for 45 mins. While I've had my fair share of massages in Brisbane, I'e never had a nude duo. Is it even legal? Looks and sounds too good to be true? Its not a set up is it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese69 View Post
    Yeah just found this one as well. $200 for 2 young German girls nude for 45 mins. While I've had my fair share of massages in Brisbane, I'e never had a nude duo. Is it even legal? Looks and sounds too good to be true? Its not a set up is it?
    Lets hope it's not a set up man