Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German girls relaxation duo.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Talking German girls relaxation duo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So anyone tried this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mixed feelings. Very ordinary massage but you are on a bed being massaged by two, hot young, naked German backpackers. They are young and lack confidence in what they are doing. And at $200 for 45 mins it's overpriced. Having said that, how often do you get to spend 45 mins on a bed with two naked 19yo hotties?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks cheese69, I just sent you a PM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just came out so I thought I'd report.

Massage was well below average. I can't think of one this bad that I've had in ages.

In saying so, the girls were very friendly and cute.

I'm not sure if I'd go back, and they are only here for another 3 weeks, but at least I can tick off the list, "massaged by 2 German girls just out of school, in the nude with a happy ending". If you have a bit of spare cash I think it's worth it for that factor

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they allow touching? What's the business end of the experience like? Do they both get involved and switch handling you? Or is it just one whilst the other watches?
    I must say I'm intrigued. If they offered a cheaper 30min option I would definitely look into it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just read the ad. Hand relief only one girl. What does the other one do?

Thanks for the reports from the guys who have seen them. Excellent stuff!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't believe that punters that go to a shop & pay 60 for an hour massage & then another 50 for HJ & more often than not it is with someone that is totally disinterested, timid and FULLY CLOTHED wouldnt pay 200 for 45 mins with 2 NAKED 19YO German girls....i know what is better VFM....

Have I been to experience it yet....No I havent....just got back into Brisbane 3 days ago after 10 days overseas....

But I will be doing it sometime between now & Sunday....Sounds like good value to me....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisguy72 View Post
    Can't believe that punters that go to a shop & pay 60 for an hour massage & then another 50 for HJ & more often than not it is with someone that is totally disinterested, timid and FULLY CLOTHED wouldnt pay 200 for 45 mins with 2 NAKED 19YO German girls....i know what is better VFM....

Have I been to experience it yet....No I havent....just got back into Brisbane 3 days ago after 10 days overseas....

But I will be doing it sometime between now & Sunday....Sounds like good value to me....
    You know I think you are right mate. Sounds not just like good value but a unique experience too!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was thinking the same thing, so I figured others might agree

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For any brother who has seen them, can you post a picture of 2 girls that look like them from the net ? Ive often found thats a better way of describing a girl, rather than vague descriptions like "she is hot" or "8/10" cos that call is subjective. What I would rate an 8, you might rate a 6 and so on. So the pictures are better. And could you point out which one does the "deed" at the end ? Big thanks if anyone can help the rest of us.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi guys, I don't know if I should be posting what each of the hands of the girls were doing towards the end, so PM if you need details.

As for the photos on Locanto (not the link above but their new ad, just search under "German"), they seem genuine.

Edit:
    New link (mobile)
    http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_162440834/3-MORE-WEEKS-IN-BRISSI-SEXY-GERMAN-GIRLS-OFFER-SENSUAL-MASSAGE.html

I guess the biggest turn-on for me was, (without giving away too much detail of what I do for a living) going straight from the happy ending to giving a lecture in front of girls of similar age and looks! Quite an exotic experience, and I had a boner several times during that class thinking any of these students could have been doing similar things to me...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    okay thanks for that cheers !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_...L-MASSAGE.html

Here I made the new link clickable.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrrompy View Post
    Just read the ad. Hand relief only one girl. What does the other one do?
    Sits down and has a rest ... on your face ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kho207bob View Post
    I guess the biggest turn-on for me was, (without giving away too much detail of what I do for a living) going straight from the happy ending to giving a lecture in front of girls of similar age and looks! Quite an exotic experience, and I had a boner several times during that class thinking any of these students could have been doing similar things to me...
    hahaha, classic .... luckily for you they're legal ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    hahaha, classic .... luckily for you they're legal ...

Has anyone stopped to think that they might be breaking Qld Law???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup, I believe it is against QLD law. And hence I went BEFORE they get busted!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kho207bob View Post
    Yup, I believe it is against QLD law. And hence I went BEFORE they get busted!
    Good one! Pity we have such stupid laws up here

Quote Originally Posted by Brisguy72 View Post
    exactly.

and to be more precise.... these days most shop charge $70 - $75 for an hour massage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast