Thread: Massage Me at brendale

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage Me at brendale

Went to this place.... smoking hot ML's but strictly legit from what I can see.....

any reports?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Someone said that the Indian girl there is hot.... any info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been there once and absolutely smoking ML but strictly legit
    Massage was ok
    The eye candy great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone had any luck here ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm over brendale on Monday so might have to drop in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yeah the girls arent too bad

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toomany View Post

The middle brunette girl is a stunner. Shes a big tease
    WOW! ! Photos!?! You must have a silver tongue! Well done.

... left is hottest IMHO :-p

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The left is fijian indian. You'll leave happy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can somebody PM me the details. appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have a page on Facebook. Toomany - have you tried the other girls? Does the shop open after 5pm too? Thanks..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This business is strictly straight massage with no extras and needs to be taken off this website!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone else tried this shop and has any other info please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For all these readers of this site i as the owner of Massage Me are completly discusted in what has been said and posted of my staff . I run a clean legit buisness with great staff n for those people that can b this low n take my photo n post it on this ferrel site will now b under investigation so its best u remove the picture n the dirty comments as i am not letting it go so do yourself a favour n get rid of your ferrel comments n go find your dirty parlours else where . These ladies deserve respect and this site is not for Massage Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post
    For all these readers of this site i as the owner of Massage Me are completly discusted in what has been said and posted of my staff . I run a clean legit buisness with great staff n for those people that can b this low n take my photo n post it on this ferrel site will now b under investigation so its best u remove the picture n the dirty comments as i am not letting it go so do yourself a favour n get rid of your ferrel comments n go find your dirty parlours else where . These ladies deserve respect and this site is not for Massage Me!
    Hi Troyboi,

Take it easy mate, i think most of posts on this thread have always maintained that your shop is a legit massage place and the fact that your ladies have allowed their pictures to be taken, spoke lounder than words. And hopefully the presence of this thread and the girls photo will give your shop a good push for business.

In regards to the question about your legit shop got mentioned in this 99.95% adult site, lets just say we are working on expanding the 0.05% of non adult contents.

Have a nice day

Cheers

BrainSex
    The Facebook stats are interesting on their website:

8 October 79 Male , 12 Female
    10 October 43 M, 32 F
    12 Oct, 65 M, 12 F
    20 Oct 79 M, 12 F

Presumably the exposure via this website has been good for business. Based on the owners responses above, I guess that is a few bookings where the punters left bewildered. Apologies for that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post
    Does anyone else find it strange that the owner of a "strictly legit" massage business is trolling through an adult forum, or is it just be my cynical nature.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots View Post
    Does anyone else find it strange that the owner of a "strictly legit" massage business is trolling through an adult forum, or is it just be my cynical nature.....
    It comes up on a Google search so it doesn't mean they were looking at this site specifically.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoots View Post
    I am totally with you...i wouldn't be surprised if the owner was using alias and posting good reviews of themselves on a few adults sites and giving punters fake hope just to increase business...If I had a legit shop I couldn't give a toss what people say, unless I was operating illegally and didn't want to be in the lime light!!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyK2 View Post
    I am totally with you...i wouldn't be surprised if the owner was using alias and posting good reviews of themselves on a few adults sites and giving punters fake hope just to increase business...If I had a legit shop I couldn't give a toss what people say, unless I was operating illegally and didn't want to be in the lime light!!!!!
    Except the poor girls that work there would probably have to constantly put up with bogan pigs with no manners constantly asking them for a hand job. I'm sure they could do without that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toomany View Post
    The left is fijian indian. You'll leave happy
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Except the poor girls that work there would probably have to constantly put up with bogan pigs with no manners constantly asking them for a hand job. I'm sure they could do without that.
    Agree. I go to this place often and the service is perfect n proffesional. The brunette girl you all talk about as being a hottie. Yes shes beautiful, but shes very proffesional and a lovely girl. Shes taken guys so dont expect her to touch any of you ferals.