Thread: Recommendations for a massage + bj?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recommendations for a massage + bj?

Hello Punters!

I'm usually only venture into massage places but I'm now looking to somewhere that would give me a massage + BJ as well. I haven't come across anything like this so far - so any recommendations? (close to the CBD ideally).

I even toyed with the idea of just getting one of the TMC girls for a long BJ session, but I never get a reply when I sms the number to ask for more details about the girls.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboi View Post
    Hello Punters!

I'm usually only venture into massage places but I'm now looking to somewhere that would give me a massage + BJ as well. I haven't come across anything like this so far - so any recommendations? (close to the CBD ideally).

I even toyed with the idea of just getting one of the TMC girls for a long BJ session, but I never get a reply when I sms the number to ask for more details about the girls.

Thanks!
    Most Korean B2B shops will provide BJ as well, mostly are CBJ, some will do BBBJ but I don't go to those often enough to give advice, may be some other brother will help you.

Cheers

ps. you can do a search for shops like Masstige 8, Babylon or Juliets for more details.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Romeo's or their sister shop, Juliet's is K-girl B2B and CBJ as standard and they have $40 voucher off for next visit.

Banned
    Go to Romeo's. Good facilities and the line up has been very impressive recently.

Banned
    I can only echo the above recommendations, Romeos will give what you desire.

Juliet's is far more miss then hit for me these days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    So lamb, any recommendations for the forum punters on the current lineup at Romeo's?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you brothers.

Looks like Romeo's it is! I did try Masstige 8 about half a year back, but got a very cold and uninviting service that I didn't want to go back.

I'll report back once I've had a session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diddyboi View Post
    Looks like Romeo's it is! I did try Masstige 8 about half a year back, but got a very cold and uninviting service that I didn't want to go back.

I'll report back once I've had a session.
    I think you run that risk at any establishment, and Korean girls have that reputation too .... the key is to pick the one with the friendliest vibe in the intro, not just the hottest one. The "stuck-up stunners" get picked anyways, the less-attractive one's (that can still be fucking hot!) tend to be more enticing in the intro, and often deliver better in the room in order to achieve repeat custom.

Juliet's supposedly has the younger, hotter girls, but the attitude to match. At least at Romeo's, stay an hour and you'll get the $40 discount voucher for your return visit. It's a good incentive to return and build a rapport with one girl, or to select better and try a different girl for some variety the second time around. Midas is also on the up service-wise, CBJ now being offered same as Romeo's, just slightly more expensive over 2 visits without a discount voucher.