Thread: Eager Eva

Eager Eva

After reading some of the AR on the forum for Eva, I wanted to experience her service. The opportunity came and a quick call to the shop had me booked in with advice that Eva is at the new shop at 45 George.

The shop is incredible. Comfortabl waiting lounges. Massive showers in each room. Everything is new. The cable for the TV in each room sticks out of the wall waging for new televisions.

Eva comes and takes me up to the room. Walking behind her I can see her figure very clearly. She is shapely, but a bit fuller than I like. You know when a little roll of fat develops along the rib cage. Suffice to say that she has easy to grab love handles.

She joins me in the shower and cleans me all over. Always a good start. On the bed, Eva begins a cat bath like none I've experienced before. Her tongue is magical and she has the soft sensual touch down to an art form. Eva took her time, moving up and down my body with her tongue - from neck to balls, leaving me panting for more. Honestly, it has been a while since foreplay had me that turned on. After what seems like ages of this torturous pleasure, Eva moves lower and starts CBJ. The condom made little difference as her BJ is amazing. This could be my new best BJ ever. Eva continues to tease by alternate between BJ and cat bath. Just as I'm about lose it in her mouth, she senses this, stops and moves to cat bath again. It is all too much and Eva makes soft moans whilst draining me to the lat drop. Wow!

We talked for a bit afterwards, and she joked with me about how I knew her. She asked me if I had met her friend Kelly, but that will have to wait till another AR.

All this for the special price on offer at 45 George. Thank you Eva!

Banned
    Eva

Full Energy today

3pm - late