Thread: Winnie - My surreal day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Winnie - My surreal day.

Friday for me was a surreal day. On the one hand I had a punt with Winnie, and in the evening while out to dinner with my little princess I ran in to an 'old friend', I must say the chance meeting cost me some valuable sleep last night, and visions of the two parts of my day heavily influenced the dreams in the little sleep I did have. For the sake of this 'review', writing in italics is in reference to the second half of my day after the punt.

It's been a funny week. Not really sure what to make of it. It seems currently I am punting to fill a void of some sort, as almost every time I found myself with a little spare time I was in a shop. And so it was again yesterday, spare time, drive down to Roger's. I didn't call ahead, just dropped in thinking the fates would select me a girl to suit my moment. Roger informed me only Winnie would be available. We joked about the fact that after so much time at Rogers' various establishments I had never tried Winnie. He told me thought she had a very pretty face. I met Winnie, and he is right, she is very pretty. Not a sexy seductress, a pretty girl. Her face looks young, elegant, and when she smiles she looks so cute. Upstairs in to the room, shower, in she comes with those cute little thongs to 'help' shower me. It's a nice touch.
    On to the bed, we talk a few moments, I always like to break some ice if possible, then she starts with the kissing neck, nipple, chest etc. Her skin is smooth, and her perfume sweet. I could smell women's perfume all day, it is one of my life's little pleasures to walk down a street, smell a perfume, and think of the wl/ml I've seen that wears the fragrance.
    One thing you need to be prepared for is Winnie is a little.. how can I say it.. well, she appears to be a germophobe, which is fair enough. I would prefer that to lacking in hygiene. Anyway, on goes the dom for some deep throat CBJ, which is nice. Very nice. I close my eyes...

Friday night is usually 'date night' for me and the little princess. For some reason she asked to go to Chatswood, and as a doting father who I am to refuse. We drove, parked in the Chase, and were walking out when I noticed a restaurant that was a favourite of my 'friend' of recent past, Karen (name changed). We stop out the front. Little Princess looks interested. "What if she is there? Am I ready to bump into her?" runs through my mind. I hesitate. Little princess checks out the menu pictures
    "look dada, they have dumklings (how she pronounces it.. so cute..), do you feel like dumklings?"
    "Not sure darling, do you?"
    She thinks a moment, looks inside the restaurant, shakes her head and looks up, "No... It looks boring." And so we continue on with our original plan.
    Walking up Victoria Ave carrying my child, I notice a lot of older women walking past and smiling at a father carrying his little girl. We arrive at our favourite restaurant, though we haven't been for some time. I notice the waitresses, as always, 4 cute Korean girls, but one is extra cute... And familiar.. How do I know that face?"

The CBJ continues, I can feel stress leaving my body. I melt in to the bed. Winnie looks up, asks if I am enjoying, to which I reply in the very affirmative, and she continues. After some time, she offers to go cowgirl to get things started. She removes the old dom and on with the new. And on she gets. She slides gently down my shaft, wriggles her hips a little, and leans forward to start kissing my neck while she slowly starts moving her hips. I return the favour, kissing her neck, shoulders, I grab hands full of her cute arse, she varies tempo, depth. Slow and deep, fast and shallow, her hot breath is on my neck. Then she starts grinding her pelvis in to mine, I am deep inside her now and loving it...

We sit at our table and order our food. Little Princess decides our waitress is her friend and immediately seduces her in to offering her a lemonade. Little Princess has an amazing way with people. For someone so young to be able to manipulate (never with evil intention) people, to see exactly who will or won't do her bidding, is extraordinary. She picked our waitress instantly, touched her arm, looked her in the eye and said "I'm thirsty.." and no sooner did the words leave her lips than the waitress looked at me and said "Can she have lemonade?". Again, how was I going to say no with 2 cute girls pleading with their eyes? I am distracted though. It is 5 years since I last saw Cherry (name changed). We met at Babylon, she was new in town, studying, working there to pay tuition. She was the first wl I ever got romantically involved with. She was funny, smart, sassy, ambitious. But it all ended when she admitted she found it difficult that my time would always belong to the little princess, and that she knew that was how it should be and she would never ask for that to change, so we parted ways.. And yet here she is, in all her splendour, not looking a day older than the last time you saw her..

Winnie sits up straighter, she's rocking back and forth now, and before long, she repositions herself to start a faster, deeper penetration. I fondle her little breasts, squeeze her arse more. We move in to missionary, now it is my turn to do some work. I start off slow, allowing her to readjust herself. I kiss her neck while she scratch/tickles my back. My thrusts are slow, some shallow, some deep. I hold. She grabs my arse to pull me in a little deeper, then starts guiding my rhythm. We keep it nice and steady for a while, the sensations through my body are heightening. I close my eyes...

Dinner is finished, and Cherry has worked the other side of the restaurant all night. Little princess takes our young waitress and 'plays' with her, the manageress is laughing at how mesmerised her staff member appears to be with this little girl in school uniform. I go to pay, and look up... and there she is, right in front of me, smiling. That smile. It's been 5 long years since seeing that beautiful smile. "How are you?" she enquires. I can't help but grin ear to ear, "Well, tonight I am exceptional. How are you?". She comes out from behind the counter and gives me a hug, the manageress is now stunned. "I'm good." she smiles reassuringly. Little Princess too has stopped for a moment to take note of the events, and then continues on explaining her idea of what is happening in the music video playing on the tv. "I'm sorry I never called you.." Cherry starts. "I never expected you would.." I reassure her. She seems slightly puzzled. "You always told me you never look back." I remind her. She nods, turns her head to the side "I know, but still.." She says something to the owner in Korean, who nods and replies. "Do you have time for a tea? Or Kohpi?".
    "sure, why not?"

The pace quickens, even though I had 3 rnt sessions earlier in the week, I need this, I can feel this from deep within me. Winnie must sense it too, as she makes all the right moves. My pace and intensity rise, winnie's voice gets louder, and my thrusts get deeper. I thrust as deep as I can as I unload, I can feel the tingling right in the very heart of my balls as the contractions continue after all the cum has gone. I slump to the bed after carefully extricating myself. Winnie tidies me up, and lies next to me for 5 minutes. We chat some more and I stare in to those big beautiful eyes of hers...

As Cherry describes her life for the last 5 years to me, I can't help but get lost again in those beautiful swirling, dancing eyes of hers. We talk a few minutes. and I must admit I am genuinely pleased to hear how well she is doing for herself, and how she plans to start her own music/dance school for Korean kids. She always was ambitious. "Are you happy?" I ask, and she nods, almost apologetically. I suddenly understand the meaning. "Good! I hope he treats you as well as you deserve!" I offer. She smiles "He does... but not as well as you!" she quips back. She's lying, but it's a sweet lie. It's time to go. We hug again, and little princess comes over and asks if she can have a hug too. Cherry would not refuse such a request and gives her a hug. For a moment I feel sad that things didn't work out between us, but that emotion washed away soon enough. We wave goodbye knowing we'll no doubt see her more often, and head off for dessert.

Winnie offers to give me a massage, and I accept. She straddles my back and gently goes about rubbing my shoulders, back, legs, while we continue talking. In the back of my mind I remember bro cmk describing her session as having all the right elements, but no feeling. I understand where he is coming from a little. On the surface it all seems perfect, but something seems to be held back. Winnie lies down next to me and I look in to her eyes again. We talk a little more candidly. I get the impression that the more you see her, and the more she likes you, the better things get (not to say they aren't good already!) We both relax enough to close our eyes while facing each other.

Sitting eating ice cream, little princess finally decides to ask the question I could see was burning her. "Who was that girl you hugged dad?"
    "Oh she was an old friend." I throw back. But that was never going to suffice this little curiosity.
    "How come I don't know her?"
    "Well, we were friends, and the she decided she didn't want to be friends anymore. You were only a baby then."
    "Was she like a GIRLFRIEND?"
    "Yes darling."
    "Ewwwww, GROSS!"
    We walk back to the car, at the traffic lights I look to my right over little princesses shoulder. I catch a glimpse of a familiar face, but it's lost in the sea of people.. I stop for a second to search but to no avail. Was that Karen? No..
    "What is it dada?"
    "Oh, I thought I saw a friend darling."
    "Not ANOTHER girlfriend I hope.."
    I laugh, she's going to be handful when she's a teenager..

The buzzer goes, Winnie and I smile, and go through the procedures of getting showered, dressed and ready to return to normality. We hug and say our goddbyes. Driving home, I think to myself I understand why Roger likes her. She's a sweet girl, and I sense the more you visit her, the 'better' it gets. Would I see her again? Yes. Would I choose her over say Bonny? Hmmmm depends on my mood. I feel something is held back with her, and I am eager to discover what it is. I get the feeling she could be the ultimate GFE, which s really what I crave.

We arrive home, shower, and little princess goes to bed. I stay up to do some work and my phone buzzes. As I have with almost every text in the past month I hope it is Karen. It's not. "It was good seeing you, come again soon." I smile. I go to save the number, then decide against it. I'll see her again soon enough. For now, I need to lay off these Asian (ex) working girls. I think they're doing my head in.. But damn it I love them so..

Banned
    An amazing AR, needs to have high concentration to go between two events all the time.

Top writer (surely this is not produced by professional writer). Real like to enjoy yr linguistic skills, mate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Friday for me was a surreal day. On the one hand I had a punt with Winnie, and in the evening while out to dinner with my little princess I ran in to an 'old friend', I must say the chance meeting cost me some valuable sleep last night, and visions of the two parts of my day heavily influenced the dreams in the little sleep I did have. For the sake of this 'review', writing in italics is in reference to the second half of my day after the punt.

It's been a funny week. Not really sure what to make of it. It seems currently I am punting to fill a void of some sort, as almost every time I found myself with a little spare time I was in a shop. And so it was again yesterday, spare time, drive down to Roger's. I didn't call ahead, just dropped in thinking the fates would select me a girl to suit my moment. Roger informed me only Winnie would be available. We joked about the fact that after so much time at Rogers' various establishments I had never tried Winnie. He told me thought she had a very pretty face. I met Winnie, and he is right, she is very pretty. Not a sexy seductress, a pretty girl. Her face looks young, elegant, and when she smiles she looks so cute. Upstairs in to the room, shower, in she comes with those cute little thongs to 'help' shower me. It's a nice touch.
    On to the bed, we talk a few moments, I always like to break some ice if possible, then she starts with the kissing neck, nipple, chest etc. Her skin is smooth, and her perfume sweet. I could smell women's perfume all day, it is one of my life's little pleasures to walk down a street, smell a perfume, and think of the wl/ml I've seen that wears the fragrance.
    One thing you need to be prepared for is Winnie is a little.. how can I say it.. well, she appears to be a germophobe, which is fair enough. I would prefer that to lacking in hygiene. Anyway, on goes the dom for some deep throat CBJ, which is nice. Very nice. I close my eyes...

Friday night is usually 'date night' for me and the little princess. For some reason she asked to go to Chatswood, and as a doting father who I am to refuse. We drove, parked in the Chase, and were walking out when I noticed a restaurant that was a favourite of my 'friend' of recent past, Karen (name changed). We stop out the front. Little Princess looks interested. "What if she is there? Am I ready to bump into her?" runs through my mind. I hesitate. Little princess checks out the menu pictures
    "look dada, they have dumklings (how she pronounces it.. so cute..), do you feel like dumklings?"
    "Not sure darling, do you?"
    She thinks a moment, looks inside the restaurant, shakes her head and looks up, "No... It looks boring." And so we continue on with our original plan.
    Walking up Victoria Ave carrying my child, I notice a lot of older women walking past and smiling at a father carrying his little girl. We arrive at our favourite restaurant, though we haven't been for some time. I notice the waitresses, as always, 4 cute Korean girls, but one is extra cute... And familiar.. How do I know that face?"

The CBJ continues, I can feel stress leaving my body. I melt in to the bed. Winnie looks up, asks if I am enjoying, to which I reply in the very affirmative, and she continues. After some time, she offers to go cowgirl to get things started. She removes the old dom and on with the new. And on she gets. She slides gently down my shaft, wriggles her hips a little, and leans forward to start kissing my neck while she slowly starts moving her hips. I return the favour, kissing her neck, shoulders, I grab hands full of her cute arse, she varies tempo, depth. Slow and deep, fast and shallow, her hot breath is on my neck. Then she starts grinding her pelvis in to mine, I am deep inside her now and loving it...

We sit at our table and order our food. Little Princess decides our waitress is her friend and immediately seduces her in to offering her a lemonade. Little Princess has an amazing way with people. For someone so young to be able to manipulate (never with evil intention) people, to see exactly who will or won't do her bidding, is extraordinary. She picked our waitress instantly, touched her arm, looked her in the eye and said "I'm thirsty.." and no sooner did the words leave her lips than the waitress looked at me and said "Can she have lemonade?". Again, how was I going to say no with 2 cute girls pleading with their eyes? I am distracted though. It is 5 years since I last saw Cherry (name changed). We met at Babylon, she was new in town, studying, working there to pay tuition. She was the first wl I ever got romantically involved with. She was funny, smart, sassy, ambitious. But it all ended when she admitted she found it difficult that my time would always belong to the little princess, and that she knew that was how it should be and she would never ask for that to change, so we parted ways.. And yet here she is, in all her splendour, not looking a day older than the last time you saw her..

Winnie sits up straighter, she's rocking back and forth now, and before long, she repositions herself to start a faster, deeper penetration. I fondle her little breasts, squeeze her arse more. We move in to missionary, now it is my turn to do some work. I start off slow, allowing her to readjust herself. I kiss her neck while she scratch/tickles my back. My thrusts are slow, some shallow, some deep. I hold. She grabs my arse to pull me in a little deeper, then starts guiding my rhythm. We keep it nice and steady for a while, the sensations through my body are heightening. I close my eyes...

Dinner is finished, and Cherry has worked the other side of the restaurant all night. Little princess takes our young waitress and 'plays' with her, the manageress is laughing at how mesmerised her staff member appears to be with this little girl in school uniform. I go to pay, and look up... and there she is, right in front of me, smiling. That smile. It's been 5 long years since seeing that beautiful smile. "How are you?" she enquires. I can't help but grin ear to ear, "Well, tonight I am exceptional. How are you?". She comes out from behind the counter and gives me a hug, the manageress is now stunned. "I'm good." she smiles reassuringly. Little Princess too has stopped for a moment to take note of the events, and then continues on explaining her idea of what is happening in the music video playing on the tv. "I'm sorry I never called you.." Cherry starts. "I never expected you would.." I reassure her. She seems slightly puzzled. "You always told me you never look back." I remind her. She nods, turns her head to the side "I know, but still.." She says something to the owner in Korean, who nods and replies. "Do you have time for a tea? Or Kohpi?".
    "sure, why not?"

The pace quickens, even though I had 3 rnt sessions earlier in the week, I need this, I can feel this from deep within me. Winnie must sense it too, as she makes all the right moves. My pace and intensity rise, winnie's voice gets louder, and my thrusts get deeper. I thrust as deep as I can as I unload, I can feel the tingling right in the very heart of my balls as the contractions continue after all the cum has gone. I slump to the bed after carefully extricating myself. Winnie tidies me up, and lies next to me for 5 minutes. We chat some more and I stare in to those big beautiful eyes of hers...

As Cherry describes her life for the last 5 years to me, I can't help but get lost again in those beautiful swirling, dancing eyes of hers. We talk a few minutes. and I must admit I am genuinely pleased to hear how well she is doing for herself, and how she plans to start her own music/dance school for Korean kids. She always was ambitious. "Are you happy?" I ask, and she nods, almost apologetically. I suddenly understand the meaning. "Good! I hope he treats you as well as you deserve!" I offer. She smiles "He does... but not as well as you!" she quips back. She's lying, but it's a sweet lie. It's time to go. We hug again, and little princess comes over and asks if she can have a hug too. Cherry would not refuse such a request and gives her a hug. For a moment I feel sad that things didn't work out between us, but that emotion washed away soon enough. We wave goodbye knowing we'll no doubt see her more often, and head off for dessert.

Winnie offers to give me a massage, and I accept. She straddles my back and gently goes about rubbing my shoulders, back, legs, while we continue talking. In the back of my mind I remember bro cmk describing her session as having all the right elements, but no feeling. I understand where he is coming from a little. On the surface it all seems perfect, but something seems to be held back. Winnie lies down next to me and I look in to her eyes again. We talk a little more candidly. I get the impression that the more you see her, and the more she likes you, the better things get (not to say they aren't good already!) We both relax enough to close our eyes while facing each other.

Sitting eating ice cream, little princess finally decides to ask the question I could see was burning her. "Who was that girl you hugged dad?"
    "Oh she was an old friend." I throw back. But that was never going to suffice this little curiosity.
    "How come I don't know her?"
    "Well, we were friends, and the she decided she didn't want to be friends anymore. You were only a baby then."
    "Was she like a GIRLFRIEND?"
    "Yes darling."
    "Ewwwww, GROSS!"
    We walk back to the car, at the traffic lights I look to my right over little princesses shoulder. I catch a glimpse of a familiar face, but it's lost in the sea of people.. I stop for a second to search but to no avail. Was that Karen? No..
    "What is it dada?"
    "Oh, I thought I saw a friend darling."
    "Not ANOTHER girlfriend I hope.."
    I laugh, she's going to be handful when she's a teenager..

The buzzer goes, Winnie and I smile, and go through the procedures of getting showered, dressed and ready to return to normality. We hug and say our goddbyes. Driving home, I think to myself I understand why Roger likes her. She's a sweet girl, and I sense the more you visit her, the 'better' it gets. Would I see her again? Yes. Would I choose her over say Bonny? Hmmmm depends on my mood. I feel something is held back with her, and I am eager to discover what it is. I get the feeling she could be the ultimate GFE, which s really what I crave.

We arrive home, shower, and little princess goes to bed. I stay up to do some work and my phone buzzes. As I have with almost every text in the past month I hope it is Karen. It's not. "It was good seeing you, come again soon." I smile. I go to save the number, then decide against it. I'll see her again soon enough. For now, I need to lay off these Asian (ex) working girls. I think they're doing my head in.. But damn it I love them so..
    Pleasure to read. Also I saw Winnie a few times and make me want to see her again.
    Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    asiafever, enjoyed your read as always... it was melancholic and a little sad... it actually took me to the scene where you bumped into your old friend... well written and thanks for sharing the memory... this account stirred the eq in me as well...

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    What a fantastic read! Top AR asiafever, needed to reread more than once so I don't miss any word... I'm so intrigued just like I were watching a film with two scenes interchange one another flashing back and forth. Thank you for writing such a piece. I hope there a next chapter for this with your next visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Captivating read Asiafever.. thanks for sharing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks gents. Believe it or not halfway through my pc froze and it hadn't autsaved, so had to go back and type again... but given I could recall it all without much stress it wasn't a major hassle.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I periodically save as I go, just in case. It is always reassuring to do that, but a pain in the arse to re-type if you haven't, even if your recall is spot on. It is never verbatim though.

Ps. come to 64 and review. They are awarding a review prize, every week on average should you very likely win one, of half an hour.

Banned
    I wish to write a nice AR and win a prize to reduce my weekly fucking bill. 64 is just too far. 65 is too far for me already. I think 64 will take me another 15-20min.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'd like to try 64 too, but it is the completely other side of Sydney for me. .one day..

Banned
    Thanks for sharing that. It was genuinely a joy to read. And your cheeky daughter made it that much better.

Will take a mental note to look out for your future FR's for some more great reads haha.

Banned
    thanks mate for ur great after report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good AR

Thanks for the wonderful AR. I can relate to the story of Cherry. In similar position with a Korean wl but circumstances will not allow it.

Banned
    Pretty Winnie

12pm Today