Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At this particular point, the old forum is still more popular then the new one!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I gave up comment on this topic...
    Just waiting some good things to happen.

If this site is run by me, there are lots more planning and execution between data transfer even before the new site is launch!

Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    Your "most" is obviously different to my "most" but I think brothers and visitors who read all the postings in this thread will definitely have a clear head as to how good and user-friendly this New Forum are !!!!
    Well said ! Just leave it to the users with a clear head to decide whether they like this new home or not and stop whinging !

Since the number of users are getting close to what it was in such a short time, it's obvious that they don't mind it, so you have a very wrong idea of a " most " there !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, well, well, I started this thread yesterday stating a fact, I wake up this morning and there were replies galore, isn't that great? May be people are not only interested in BBFS.....haha

Still on the train to work so I have to read everything backwards. Everyone got a point and Bro Wil the strongest supporter to the new site is again no surprise, I like the new bigger and better mansion too!! What you said in the quote above is so true and we have to move on.

The only trouble is , when we moved, we left all the valuables and memories behind!! All the family albums (adult photos), old letters (posts), family DVD (adult videos) and lots of great memories were all left behind......

It wasn't a move, it was an evacuation!!

And Bro Wil managed to rescue all his beloved 5 star posts, yours truly here gave Snow Lotus a new life it deserves in the new home, and I even went back inside the abandoned house to carry out bit by bit the Newtown Massage because its the family members' all time favourite and the oldest and most valuable treasure. But what about the rest of the 99.5% of the good stuff?

We have now moved after a few weeks and people are still back and forth between the new mansion and the old house. And as a matter of facts, sometimes more people were at the old place!!

As the head of the family, perhaps Admin should engage a professional removalist and do a proper moving job - just to keep the whole family together.

Just my two cents

Cheers

When you move house, there are lots of things that have become junks, and you would rather throw them away, and only you know and decide which is junk, others can't help you. So it's up to the users to move what they think is valuable to them over.

Banned
    No, the information under the Old Forum is not junk and it is not responsibility for the writer of the threads to preserve it. I don't get paid for writing ARs and posting and why should I do this for the website owner who gets benefits out of my stuff.

You don't take rubbish to the new home when you move but you do take valuables when you move. The ARS under the old site are valuables to the site owner because it is the thing viewers will watch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I gave up comment on this topic...
    Just waiting some good things to happen.

If this site is run by me, there are lots more planning and execution between data transfer even before the new site is launch!

Well said bro. and that's comments I am afraid and fully agreed by me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bronze View Post
    well said wil.
    all these other people are still running ibm486 and windows 3.11 and playing pacman on their commodore 64
    the forum was obviously upgraded for technological advances.
    all the old posts and after reports are irrelevant after a few months and belongs in the archives. so admin keeping the old forum alive is sufficient for now. and soon all those old posts are cyber junk to

This forum/website's existence depends on its popularities and not the technological advances on the platform the site owner can provide. The users and viewers will have a great role in determining its existence not just the site owner unless the site owner does not maintain the site for financial reason which is very much doubted.

Most, if not all, viewers are punters from all walks of life between the age group of 18 to 70 (I am approaching 70, I guess) and not everyone is working in the software industry providing technical support or selling standard software. Punters only care about information on girls and shops not the technological superiority of a site/forum and they don't have the technical expertise to understand the technical jargons.

I admire your software expertise though I am not interested as a punter or user of this site/forum.

I agree that the data/information will become obsolete one day but my question is when, there are girls who have worked in this industry for 3 to 4 years and does it mean that the data/information on the old site/forum will only be obsolete after 3 to 4 years.

Ver ggod indeed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think it's easy to fill the AR section.
    If there are more punters who write AR...
    So for me, if we want to have a good forum. Let's start it, let's write new ARs!

How? Yeah, let's go punt. That hot ladies is waiting for us.

See, I predict that my wallet will soon taking some clear uppercuts not only straights, so many new girls out there.
    There will be heaps of new AR from other bro as well!

It's not only the pubters, but when the shop introduce new girl, then there will be new ARs. So the AR section is filled with the new memories!

No, the information under the Old Forum is not junk and it is not responsibility for the writer of the threads to preserve it. I don't get paid for writing ARs and posting and why should I do this for the website owner who gets benefits out of my stuff.

You don't take rubbish to the new home when you move but you do take valuables when you move. The ARS under the old site are valuables to the site owner because it is the thing viewers will watch.
    If you can read properly, you would know that I said only you know what is valuable to you when moving house. Whether you like it or not, that's the way it is, and the site's popularity won't change because of your whinging !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Common sense tells all ARs on the girls is valuable and I think Admin knows and you can't stop users' postings on this topic. In fact you posted more than me in this topic though we hold different views.

Common sense tells all ARs on the girls is valuable and I think Admin knows and you can't stop users' postings on this topic. In fact you posted more than me in this topic though we hold different views.
    No one else whinges like you though !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This forum/website's existence depends on its popularities and not the technological advances on the platform the site owner can provide. The users and viewers will have a great role in determining its existence not just the site owner unless the site owner does not maintain the site for financial reason which is very much doubted.

Most, if not all, viewers are punters from all walks of life between the age group of 18 to 70 (I am approaching 70, I guess) and not everyone is working in the software industry providing technical support or selling standard software. Punters only care about information on girls and shops not the technological superiority of a site/forum and they don't have the technical expertise to understand the technical jargons.

I admire your software expertise though I am not interested as a punter or user of this site/forum.

I agree that the data/information will become obsolete one day but my question is when, there are girls who have worked in this industry for 3 to 4 years and does it mean that the data/information on the old site/forum will only be obsolete after 3 to 4 years.

Ver ggod indeed.
    and i bet you still drive around in your mitsubishi sigma. yes i loved that car too. but ive since upgaded cars many times.
    just get with the times Sir. and stop dwelling on the past. time for a garage sale.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Looks like this thread has been hijacked by Spammers.

the new site sucks my computer rams due to its falsh based pages!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    also there seems to be more spam, remember those random posting?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I would have thought that admin could have copied the old threads across if not all of them then the last month or 3 months or something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123