Thread: Tracy @ Miso Honey

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar

Tracy @ Miso Honey

Body: 9/10
    Face: 8/10
    Attitude: 9/10
    Service: 8/10

This was my first visit to Miso, and I'll definitely be back, I normally swing by LuvAsian after the beach, but Miso is much more convenient on the North Side.

I'm glad BigChickOLove posted up the lineup http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...5834#post45834 'cause after I met Tracy (2 of 5) none of the names stuck in my mind. But I do agree with his choice of BB, she was a close second.

At the introduction, Tracy almost sounded like she spoke with an Aussie accent! I think that was the decider. I asked later how long she has been here, thinking she was raised in country, but only 2.5 years so far! Impressive pickup of the language, she speaks very well.

Tracy has pretty, slim face and a slamming toned, tanned, sex body! I like girls from the gym and Tracy was a great hard flat stomach with nice subtle ab definition. Which were really showed off when she getting her gear off. She was standing side on and the light bounced off her body just right. I asked if she works out, her reply was that she used to do pole dancing. That explains the abs and the nice fit arse. As BigChunkOLove mentioned, she is taller than the other girls, but average height for average men overall. Tracy looks almost gyaru with her blonde highlights and amber(?) contacts.

I immediately regretted going for the 30mins, but I had to get to work. In the room, she gave a sensual delicate CBJ building up to two hands, good pressure and light ball play. She lowered down onto cowgirl, which was a beautiful sight, and I noticed she has hot, firm pussy. Hot as in temperature, and firm as in not I can barely fuck you asian tight, just right if you've got some meat down there. Next she asked to move onto mish, where she really pulled me in for that GFE feel. Time was getting short, so I asked for the doggie power finish which she enthusiastically obliged. We chatted for a minute (the timer had 1 minute remaining), then cleaned up.

Tracy has two weeks remaining, and I'll definitely be back, next time for the hour. YMMV, we seemed to have a connection, but the good ones know how to sell it!

Poonda

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice work man, thought she'd be a good one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review! How old do you reckon tracy is? Does she have a cute face too, poonda? Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Nice review! How old do you reckon tracy is? Does she have a cute face too, poonda? Thanks..
    Mid to early 20's? And cute face, yes. Hopefully be back Friday before she finishes her stint.

I went back for a second taste, this time for the hour...

Rinse and Repeat with reverse cowgirl and a quick massage. I wasn't short changed on time, but it went very fast. Lovely girl, I'll look forward to her being back in town.

Value for money? I'd probably go for the 30 mins then take an hour massage elsewhere.

Hurry, Tracy is on her last days