Thread: Julie OMG

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Julie OMG

Just finished a session with Julie at TP64 and OMG I just wanted to keep her. Petite size 6 with a beautifully toned body. My guess is "A" cup tits (and I love small tits btw) with fantastically responsive and very suckable nipples.

All shaved undercarriage and loves to be tongued and licked and very responsive to a gentle touch. Lots of eye contact and really attentive to customer needs.

BBBJ was to die for and Julie did not stop and hardly even came up for air. Shifted into a 69 position and kept it up for 20 minutes, her sweet tasting honeypot made me want for more. Time for the main act so Julie climbed aboard for the ride of a lifetime - extremely tight and took some effort to slip inside her, but once there it was the sweetest feeling.

Limited English but her absolutely adorable manner and attention to my enjoyment meant this was no problem. We seemed to hit it offf and Julie was in fits of laughter at one stage which meant a perfect one hour session and all this for $150 makes this shop and Julie in particular very good value.

Not at all a clock watcher and does not rush seesion as well as having boundless energy. Great girl guys, highly recommended.

Treat her well - she deserves it.

Would I go back to see Julie - you bet I would! I only wish I could keep her....

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Nice AR. How's her face? age? Thanks.

I notice they have some new girls.Julie, Mei Kei, Bella, Bobo. haven't see a report though until yours about Julie.
    I appreciate if someone could post ARs about the new girls.

Shop Owner
    Juile is working today