Thread: New shop_ southside _pure massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New shop_ southside _pure massage

Recently i went to this shop several times in the last month called PURE MASSAGE(used to be called stella's massage) that gives a good hj n massage.
    Green tea is still the best but just a bit far away from this shop is apparently doing promotions such as early birds 45 bucks/ hr.
    Don't know when that will end. Anyway the best thing is that u got to filled out a form once they got new girls they will info you with
    your preference contact method and they even ask u the medical history and things need to be aware soft massage, more time on back muscles,
    being seated all day long, etc which is very thoughtful for me.
    Of course u gotta spend more if u want extra. I believe i don't need to explain any details further.

highly recommended folks, and here is the address unit 4, 55 Lumley St. Upper Mt. Gravatt and phone number 3349 6268

Unfortunately, this shop is not as big as green tea house so yeah better book before walk in. DONT FORGET TO ASK THEM FOR A VOUCHER FOR YOUR NEXT VISIT!!! SAVE 20 BUCKS = 2 MEALS @ SUNNYBANK

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkia View Post
    Recently i went to this shop several times in the last month called PURE MASSAGE(used to be called stella's massage) that gives a good hj n massage.
    Green tea is still the best but just a bit far away from this shop is apparently doing promotions such as early birds 45 bucks/ hr.
    Don't know when that will end. Anyway the best thing is that u got to filled out a form once they got new girls they will info you with
    your preference contact method and they even ask u the medical history and things need to be aware soft massage, more time on back muscles,
    being seated all day long, etc which is very thoughtful for me.
    Of course u gotta spend more if u want extra. I believe i don't need to explain any details further.

highly recommended folks, and here is the address unit 4, 55 Lumley St. Upper Mt. Gravatt and phone number 3349 6268

Unfortunately, this shop is not as big as green tea house so yeah better book before walk in. DONT FORGET TO ASK THEM FOR A VOUCHER FOR YOUR NEXT VISIT!!! SAVE 20 BUCKS = 2 MEALS @ SUNNYBANK
    Was thinking of putting same multiple choice question as I did for "hank". Can we get health insurance rebate too?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    monkia, thanks for the ad...I mean, report
    can pm me more details?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiroo View Post
    monkia, thanks for the ad...I mean, report
    can pm me more details?
    what sort of details do u want? hmmm thx for the compliment to my ad...i mean, report hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by samdv View Post
    Was thinking of putting same multiple choice question as I did for "hank". Can we get health insurance rebate too?
    sorry for the late reply bro. I was on holiday with wife so you know haha.
    Apparently they are going to do that next month or July, not too sure about that.
    Cuz i ask them the same question last visit as well, so guess just up to certain
    amount of people they will think about doing health insurance rebate for us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never had any extras there. I had massages with Caitlin and Ayaka and I leave unhappy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
    I never had any extras there. I had massages with Caitlin and Ayaka and I leave unhappy
    Have to say you were unlucky mate. Now they've got a bunch of new cuties

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Have to say you were unlucky mate. Now they've got a bunch of new cuties
    I'll try it one more time. Any specific cutie that does good massage and HJ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
    I'll try it one more time. Any specific cutie that does good massage and HJ?
    Sorry mate, I can't reveal any name here

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ajf4sr

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Sorry mate, I can't reveal any name here
    Hey, you're still awake! Is it possible to PM me, please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Pure Massage yesterday took money left me in room for 1/4 hour still no massage ask for money back and left