Thread: Thai Massage - Thomas St West End

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Massage - Thomas St West End

went to this place the other day $60 per hour.

ML's are very average and massage OK. No luck but I think it would be offered if you went 2 or 3 times.

Some very close rubbing and a good stomach massage too....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    i think they're in their late 30's? I popped in only to have a look. Did that just to kill time as I'd got a booking with Clair at Amore in 10 minutes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    one was a bit younger an cute in a dumpy Thai sort of way..... might go back next week and see

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Please let us know if there's any luck with the younger one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not a bad shop, not bad massage one name bella will please u . I have had other girls there also all accommodating

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    are they all thai ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the ones i saw were thai

Went there this lunchtime on off chance. Timed it luck so straight in. Only three girls on reportedly. Was massaged by lady of early 30's(?), dumpy round faced - ok I suppose. Massage wasn't bad. She said she had been massaging for four years.
    As memememe says, some very close rubbing and a nice tummy rub, occasional brushing with breasts (she was fully clothed). She left the room a couple of times to see mamasan but wasn't rushed. No extras offered but I didn't ask. Like to see what the massage is like on first visit to suss the joint out. Pleasant enough so will return - it's convenient to walk to from work! Will see how I get on next time.
    Been to therapeutic massage at Dr Massage down by the Melbourne Hotel - but that was straight massage. There were some nice looking young chinese girls so you never know!
    Any other recommendations in the area?