Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vietnam & Bangkok - Must Do WL's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From my most recent experience - is it looks like a girl, walks like a girl, talks like a girl, it might not be a girl after all. Make sure you choose your girls before you get too drunk fellas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by playerz View Post
    From my most recent experience - is it looks like a girl, walks like a girl, talks like a girl, it might not be a girl after all. Make sure you choose your girls before you get too drunk fellas.
    Or just BF from a go-go where the girls dance naked on stage. That takes away the guesswork.

If you're that concerned about it, go for natural tits too. Even if naked dancers have no package downstairs, bolt-on's mean it could be a post-op.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This thread is fantastic, kudos to all contributors. Was in BKK 8 years ago with ex gf, and headed back in September for 2 nights on my own returning from Europe.

Would an afternoon and evening of several ST girls be possible, followed by grabbing a LT girl around 11pm or so?

I assume the big places are pretty much open all day, or am I wrong there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by irishphil View Post
    Would an afternoon and evening of several ST girls be possible, followed by grabbing a LT girl around 11pm or so?

I assume the big places are pretty much open all day, or am I wrong there?
    That depends. What's your poison??

The go-go's only get going from around 8pm. The top girls in the big places (Baccara / Rainbow 4) will only be doing ST's at that hour, so you could definitely bag at least one before heading back out to find a LT later. As far as I know, NEP still closes at 2am, but Soi Cowboy is going a little later these days until 3-4am. Unfortunately closing times are highly varied and unpredictable, they can change to different times for different venues in different locations, for no reason and with no warning. "This is Thailand" as they say.

Given you've only got 2 nights and you're considering multiple ST's, maybe think about using the ST hotels nearby. The girls prefer them for ST's, you save the time & hassle of travelling back and forth to your hotel, and still have a clean towel waiting for your LT conquest.

Beer bars get going from much earlier, including those on Soi 4 outside NEP and the famous "Beer Garden" on Soi 7. There'll be girls available by midday, it's just that quality is very debateable in those places.

Provided the previous nights LT has been "paid to leave" already, spending afternoons in the massage places is an option. Annie's is open from ~10am, Nataree will have a cracking line-up from around 3pm onwards, and then there's the multitude of places in and around Phrom Phong BTS (Soi 24 / 26). They're a little more expensive, but quality is usually very good at all times, and if you don't like what you see it's only a 5 metre stroll next door to the next place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Punter!

So sounds like a nice late morning soapie massage to start the naughtiness off could be the go, then check out some of the beer bars and see if anything worthwhile is available?
    Move onto the go-go bars around 8pm.

Is this all available in the Sukhumvit area?

Also, any good ST type hotel you would recommend for my 2 night stay?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thinking of staying here, any thoughts?

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/b...8Yfq8551luY%3d

Banned
    So sounds like a nice late morning soapie massage to start the naughtiness off could be the go, then check out some of the beer bars and see if anything worthwhile is available? Move onto the go-go bars around 8pm.
    Yep, good plan mate, at least until you work out which venues you prefer and then you can adjust accordingly to spend more time in the places you like best.

Is this all available in the Sukhumvit area?
    Yep, all lower Sukhumvit. That whole section of Sukhumvit from Soi 4 (Nana BTS station) down to Soi Cowboy (Asoke BTS station) is filled with drinking establishments catering to Farang P4P. Even when the bars have closed, and then again long after the late-night disco's have wound down, you'll see a cluster of sidewalk bars. No such thing as a liquor licence in LOS, all they need is a table, a few plastic chairs and a few bottles of grog and they're set!! I've picked up from there before as a last resort.

The only things further afield are the massage places. Annie's is very close to NEP (between Soi 4 and Soi 2), but the motherload of massage places is the next BTS stop past Asoke at Phrom Phong. Soi 24, Soi 24/1 and Soi 26, just go for a walk and see what takes your fancy. Iirc, the only place I've mentioned here which is a little harder to get to is Nataree, but imo it's well worth the effort. For that you need to get the MRT from Asoke to Hwai Khwang, take exit #3, and it's right next door to Emmanuelle.

Also, any good ST type hotel you would recommend for my 2 night stay?
    Just go with your girls recommendation. There are two ST hotels inside Nana Plaza, one is the "Balcony Bar", look up to the right as you enter and you'll see the sign. Believe there are a couple close to Soi Cowboy too, never used them there but the girls will know where they are for sure. Wherever you go it should only cost you ~350 baht for the room for up to a 2 hour stay, most are even inclusive of a condom, but best to carry your own anyways.

Banned

Dream Hotel, I've not stayed there but have heard good things, most importantly it's girl friendly.

I usually stay at the Dawin on Soi 4, but I prefer NEP so spend most of the evenings there (after a late afternoon massage jaunt). For a first trip you'd want to be in between NEP and Soi Cowboy, so Soi 15 (Dream Hotel) is a good location imo. You're close to some of the classier clubs (Q / Bed Supperclub) on Soi 11 too, so lock it in Eddie!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks mate, racking up great info here!
    Will the girls come back to my hotel for ST? Seems silly to pay for a room when mine will hopefully be a 5 minute walk away.

Senior Member(無間使者)

It's good. Fairly central to both Nana n Cowboy and everything in that area really.

Banned
    Thanks mate, racking up great info here!
    Will the girls come back to my hotel for ST? Seems silly to pay for a room when mine will hopefully be a 5 minute walk away.
    Just depends on the girl, and the time of night you are bar-fining her. I've recently read a trip report where girls from NEP refused to go back to a guys hotel on Soi 8 .... that'd be a deal-breaker for me, not for the extra few baht for the ST hotel but because it's indicative of an ultra-ST mentality, but each to their own ... and iirc he was BF'ing the "top" girls earlier in the night, they'll be the ones most peachy keen for a blow 'n' go, getting back to the bar ASAP for the next BF.

As it's now "low season" though, this should be slightly less of an issue for you. And if it's a deal-breaker for you too, just be firm about it and be prepared move on if need be. You're limited more by time than money, so choose your girls wisely (not just the hottest one) to make sure you have the best time. :-)

Banned
    Calling MrSeven, how did the trip go??

Keen to hear which places you went to, and what your position on the endless debate of "Bangkok vs Pattaya" is. :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems like a look of good variety overseas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12