Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rina

Rina

Rina is the 1st Ginza lady I would not go back to see again.

I just didn't find her attractive.

She is slim and taught, with a lovely tummy you could just about put your hands around and small put perky breasts, but there was just something about her face that I simply did not find attractive

We kissed, I ate her out past her first fake orgasm through to a massive full on body shaking explosion

She blow me very well, 2nd best blowjob (after Eli) that I have had at Ginza till she willingly took my shot in her mouth - but we just didn't click - there was no chemistry.

This is the 1st time this has happened to me with a Ginza lady and I expect it is something specific to the two of us together - so please don't be discouraged from seeing her. She does have a killer body and a wicked mouth - we just didn't click and this is the only lady at Ginza of the 5 I have seen so far that I would not go to see again

Of course YMMV (and I hope it does)

Boater

Damn Boater, you've been putting quite a lot of reviews, you must punting heaps eh? It's good tho

A place link Ginza only comes along rarely

Good staff, good ladies, good price, conventionally located.

4 times last week

Probably a few time this week

Lots of ladies to experience

Boater

You're right, there's always ladies to be had. Can't argue with ya on that. Well wish I had the amount of time and money too, but always busy. Never had that luxury lol

I often don't as well (both time and money) but with Ginza just round the corner from work and the excellent selection I am making an exception.

Yeah pretty convenient especially working in Pyrmont, 5 minutes and already there. Pretty addictive, haven't even tried 3/4's of the girls yet

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Had my first experience at Ginza recently and im hooked. See my ar on Maki.
    I would go every day if i had time and definitely the money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah maki is so pretty and nice and I love her shaved pussy!!! So yummy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon Boaters report on Rina is certainly a case of ymmv. But thats ok, cause lots of peole rave about a couple of other Ginza girls that I never clicked with, and wont go back to. If we all had the same tastes life would be boring right!
    I agree with most every thing he says about her body. I think her body is very sexy and I don't find her face too bad. I think there are prettier faces, and much uglier faces I've seen over the years. Anyway we clicked when I saw her, and I've been back a few times, cause I enjoy her service and talking to her. Rina does give a very good bj, and I've always found her to give a very good gfe as well. I'd see her more often if my stupid shiftwork didn't get in the way.

Yeah I definitely would try Rins again. She's quite pretty, I remember first time seeing her during my first time at Ginza and punting. I was soooo nervous that my cock was soft all the way through the session and we eventually gave up sex bec it wouldn't erect. Damn embarrassing, but I'll try again with her. Worth it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Certainly we all have different views. Rina is a lovely girl who I have been seeing since she started at Tokyo Cat and has a sweet face, delectable body and most importantly a great friendly attitude, always trying to please.

I saw her last Friday and enjoyed a wonderful session - after a little issue with the lifts. The highlight would be the time she sank to her knees in front of me and staring up into my eyes, gave a marvellous bbbj. How can I resist a pretty girl kneeling in front of me? It was hard to avoid coming too early into the session.

But Rina kept teasing and pleasing me for some time more after I lay back on the bed and continued to satisfy me with more of her bbbj and also the chance to taste her lovely pussy. It was as always a great session.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    It's all very confusing, I guess I have to make up my own mind.

Some girls make the connection straight away (or are just good at their job)-others only warm up to
    you after several visits when they get to know you.
    Sometimes no matter who hard you try- you just can't break the ice, and that could be because of numerous factors
    to do with you and/or the girl.
    It does not necessary mean that it would be a bad session just that it could be so much better if you could really click.

I agree with the fact that different people tick with different girls, thats why its always a good thing to see different girls each time so that if one doesn't suit you, there's always one that will.

In a session, its only natural to feel comfortable and less nervous around those that you have a good connection with. Thats why being a regular is good

I went to see Rina after reading all her reviews (and incidentally thanks Fli for the "Girls of Ginza" thread - I know it took you a lot of work and it is very much appreciated) but I always have an open mind about what is going to happen.

It truly is the case that YMMV, and it did for me here.

When reading a review I always try and keep in mind it is is one person's account of their experience - and people and sex are complex things.

That said, reviews at various sites have lead me to some real gems and saved me from some complete disasters over the years. My punting success rate has skyrocketted since I find the world of reviews - you just can't treat them as a guarantee. It is still a punt (as in a gamble) but with the benefit of other's experiences you are rolling with loaded dice.

As I said in my review, please don't let me failure to connect here put you off seeing her. This report is about Rina and Boater, not about Rina and anyone else

Boater

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I completely agree with you Boater. Reviews ahve increased the quality of my punts over the years quite a lot. You couldn't have summed up my sentiments on this topic any better! Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I completely agree with you Boater. Reviews ahve increased the quality of my punts over the years quite a lot. You couldn't have summed up my sentiments on this topic any better! Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the address for GINZA? Could some bro email me their address? I called many times and no one answered the phone. I was about to give up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't give up!!! man!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try to text Monday after they post who is available! Read and book the girl!

Banned
    It's rare that I've got to ask about an acronym, but what does YMMV stand for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast