Thread: Toshika

Toshika

Toshika,

All I can say is wow!

The other ladies I have seen at Ginza have been good looking in a girl-next-door sort of way but Toshika lifts the bar in no uncertain terms

In the heels she wore with unconscious ease she was my height.

Thin, trim, busty (D?) and at the same time curvy, out of the heels she came just to my chin - but what a delightful package she was to wrap up in a hug and hold.

She whispered in her quite good English that she liked it soft and soft she got.

Soft hands caressing her as we stood there, stroking her back, soft lips nibbling on her magnificant 20 something breasts, the softest of tongues just flicking out to stroke the hard nipples as she twitched in my arms, soft lips brushing hers. A wet finger reached down to stroke her pussy from behind and then gently slipped in.

After a few minutes picking her up and lowering her to the bed was no trouble at all.

Lying on the bed she stroked my arms and back while my kisses and tongue further explored her shoulders, arms, chin, mouth tummy and breasts and my finger stroked her gentle from the inside.

Gentle, delicately, softly.

Toshika responded, trembling and twitching, moving parts away, moving parts closer till my head drifted down between her legs and started to tease her clit.

20 or so minutes I spent there.

Toshika controlled the pace as she spread her legs and moved her hips to give me the access to do what she enjoyed. Gently she whispered guidance till I have found what she liked and then we just built it up till she was losing control of her body, tummy clenching, thighs trembling, incoherent sounds coming from her mouth till she suddenly Toshika was chanting "no stop, no stop, no stop" over and over again.

Rigid as a crowbar she gasped "no stop, no stop, no stop" till she lost control and simply convulsed on the bed. Touching her thighs with my tongue set her off again and again and eventually we just wound down and I lay with my head on her thighs till she recovered.

Pulling me up next to her on the pillow, she lay me on my back and gave me a cat bath working her way down to my dick. Normally cat baths do nothing for me, but I was quite sensitised by now and this one was VERY nice. She worked over my balls and then along the length of my dick till she took a moment to reposition herself and took me deeper than any other Ginza lady has up till now - she really knows what she is doing and mainly worked hands free, sucking on the tip, stroking it with her tongue, sliding it well inter her mouth - all with just the occasional touch of a few fingers.

I could have taken this till the end of the hour, but she had other ideas.

On with a dom and Toshika lay on her back inviting me into missionary and with her still wet from before I slipped easily in.

We had intercourse deep and fast, gentle and slow, shallow and fast; with her legs on my shoulders, with them spread wide; stop into admire the view, moving just slowly enough to remind her I was inside; with her legs to one side as I licked her nipples, sitting, missionary and doggy.

While it was very nice I wanted to come in her mouth and after a quick whispered conversation I did. ($20 extra).

This was a mistake as she really didn't like it - breaking off to spit out the cum and wash out her mouth - rather breaking the mood for me. It was very nice of her to agree but she clearly doesn't like it and I won't ask for that again. I like my women to enjoy themselves and that was not a good move on the 'pleasure the woman' front.

Back she lay down with me and we cuddled for a while. Not a clock watcher I had to point out to her it was time for a shower, and while it did not shower together it was a final delight to watch her naked body from behind as walked to the shower and then washed herself ready for the next eager dick.

Even now, a few hours later, I am drifting on a cloud on contentment.

Easily my #2 lady at Ginza (Run is still #1 for me personally).

Apparently Toshika is off to go travelling at the end of next week - so if your going to experience her, get in while you can

A big smile of approval from Boater.

Amazing value ($160 for an hour) for a beautiful, busy, sensual, young Japanese lady.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    wow.... nice ar bro. glad u had a good time.

Nice review, you should b writing books lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Damn I wish she wasn't going on holidays so soon.
    Oh- I think I might take a sickie and see her - yum yum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol. Concurrent with my report as well. Toshika is an awesome girls and she knows how to please you.
    I haven't been back to Ginza for a week now! I will when I get paid next week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brothers, thanks for your very helpful ARs. I am new to punting, only been to Masstige8 a few times in the last month and thinking about taking it up a level.

Would Toshika and Ginza as a shop be a good place to start? Assuming I can get there before she goes on her travels.

Any thoughts/suggestions greatly received.

Philthy

Hi Philthy, welcome to the club,
    The next level is amazing and Ginza would be a good choice , as you know from the AR's.
    Unfortunatley once you start you won't be able to stop- as punting is addictive especially with all the beauties on offer.
    The girls there are just adorable (your dreams and wildest fantasies will cum true)
    Taren point is another favourite

Toshika- well i can imagine a line stretching most of ____ st waiting to see her
    Join me in the queue !!!!
    cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol

Yeah toshika is as good as they get for gfe + pse.

hey Timtam- pse - so it's not all gfe and gentleness-
    So i can expect something wild in amongst the "softly softly"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When i pumped her hard in doggie, she said "more more....Kimochiiiii....." that just turned me on even more.

Junior Member(有D料到) bigroundtits's Avatar
    are those D cups real?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigroundtits View Post
    are those D cups real?
    Her D cups are 100% real, flat stomach and nice ass. She's genetically gifted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i cant wait to see her this thurs. shes leaving soon. her lastweek this week. hurry up bros. u might miss the JAV queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried she was good! She gave me GFE feeling! She was good at sex But the comments were abit overrated...Maybe I am used to 5 star girls for long times...(7-10 years???)

I think technically you can't beat Annie in 5 star....But I will keep search....for the right one!

Banned
    Nice review boater ... I can't wait to see Toshika myself !!!

She has left for her holidays Tiger, maybe back next year

Boater

Banned
    Perhaps I should just fall on my sword ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There will be another girls...!

Toshika- PLEASE COME BACK !!!!!!