Thread: NEW arrival " AMY very young and fresh and playful "

Shop Owner

NEW arrival " AMY very young and fresh and playful "

wow amy has just arrived
    she is small to medium sized natural C cupped beauty ready to show the punters what bj is...
    20 years young and fresh but not so innocent babe ...
    what more i can say , get now while its fresh ..lolz...

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua_Admin View Post
    wow amy has just arrived
    she is small to medium sized natural C cupped beauty ready to show the punters what bj is...
    20 years young and fresh but not so innocent babe ...
    what more i can say , get now while its fresh ..lolz...
    Hi Aqua Admin,

Just want to check if you have standardise the service routines or not? I have a few questions if you don't mind?

1. A few ARs had mentioned that the ladies showered with the client but with clothes, I just found this very odd, so they don't get wet? or were they naked ?

2. Which lead to my next question, are the ladies gonna be naked during the BBBJ services. You have replied in other related threads that some viewing will be available, can you be more specific, is the girl gonna be naked or not, and if not, will she be at least in a bikini top or in her bra so that the cleavages = the some viewing that you mentioned. Or will that be topless but keeping undies on, just like to know,

3. Touching: you also mentioned in your reply that some touching will be allowed, again, can you be more specific: touching of breasts allowed ? touching of body allowed, touching of bum allowed, touching of pussy (outside) allowed, touching of pussy (inside) NOT allowed, I will be happy with just touching the breasts but can you please be open and honest.

It will be great if you can set a minimum standard = everything client will get and all your girls will provide, if more is offered free or at some extra cost, I think all the brothers will understand.

Again, my two cents

ps. you may think I am asking too many questions and giving you a hard time, but I actually quite like your business concept and I do sincerely hope you will do well and when you have some really busty girls on the roster, I will be coming too, but no point if I can't see or touch the breasts, right ??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I fully agree with ANLUNGOR, please define the service fully so that we understand what we are offered for the money. Otherwise you are unlikely to get many customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From my one time try.

The girl is fully dressed the whole time, including in the shower. She will stand out of the way of the water while she washes your dick.
    They wear clothes like nightclub / office.. not bikini.
    You may try and feel down the top of their dress but that is sort of a limited access.
    No touching of pussy as girls is fully dressed as above. May be able to gently rub through clothes and feel bum etc.

This is unlike anything else in Sydney.

Worth a try while it's on special price, but not sure long term viability.

I for one have no intention of going until the services are spelt out and have taken to visiting nearby Roseville as a result.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I for one have no intention of going until the services are spelt out and have taken to visiting nearby Roseville as a result.
    Is this the place near Roseville shops on Pacific Highway? Never been there - high visibility location was too much - unless they have a back entrance? Would you recommend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the place is in artarmon. not roseville.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Aqua Admin,

Just want to check if you have standardise the service routines or not? I have a few questions if you don't mind?

1. A few ARs had mentioned that the ladies showered with the client but with clothes, I just found this very odd, so they don't get wet? or were they naked ?

2. Which lead to my next question, are the ladies gonna be naked during the BBBJ services. You have replied in other related threads that some viewing will be available, can you be more specific, is the girl gonna be naked or not, and if not, will she be at least in a bikini top or in her bra so that the cleavages = the some viewing that you mentioned. Or will that be topless but keeping undies on, just like to know,

3. Touching: you also mentioned in your reply that some touching will be allowed, again, can you be more specific: touching of breasts allowed ? touching of body allowed, touching of bum allowed, touching of pussy (outside) allowed, touching of pussy (inside) NOT allowed, I will be happy with just touching the breasts but can you please be open and honest.

It will be great if you can set a minimum standard = everything client will get and all your girls will provide, if more is offered free or at some extra cost, I think all the brothers will understand.

Again, my two cents

ps. you may think I am asking too many questions and giving you a hard time, but I actually quite like your business concept and I do sincerely hope you will do well and when you have some really busty girls on the roster, I will be coming too, but no point if I can't see or touch the breasts, right ??

Cheers

brothers , how can i clarify this...
    our concept and aim is soft core with bit of class...
    so to explain the minimum standards is hard, but i ll try to do it..,...

no upskirt or hands in the pants , no sex of course
    yes, external touch above the beltline... but no rough play
    with consent with the girls , may show breasts also may touch naturally..
    i ve heard from punters that they may let you kiss or dfk i dont know...

at the end of the day no sex definately and no hands in pants and rest is up to you punters ..
    p.s this all can done with consent of the girls... and ofcourse no rough or force actions..

thank you....

altgourami
    I will try tonight and let you all know but seriously some people ask some stupid fucking questions.

$80 BBBJCIM. You want full on naked touching and play as well?

Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    I will try tonight and let you all know but seriously some people ask some stupid fucking questions.

Just a little request from the breast man !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post

The number of threads I've seen over the past week where poor aqua admin has to explain over and over what the concept is... poor aqua admin.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    The number of threads I've seen over the past week where poor aqua admin has to explain over and over what the concept is... poor aqua admin.
    agree! with so many answers from so many people, ahlungor is still asking the same questions, it should be considered malicious attacts, if he doesnt like it, leave aqua alone

altgourami
    When I went to see Coco today saw Amy to say hello. She is cute, young, dark skin (for a k-girl), bubbly and fun.

Shop Owner
    thank you punters for the patronage, we appreciate every response .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tempting but too bad artamon is like an hr drive for me, i wanna ask 20mins(written on page) and u gonna shower n massage? wat if i cant be done in time(i personally take abit longer) and i hv to pay another hr?

Shop Owner
    for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029