Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 221/1 Katherine St Chatswood (02) 9411 8558

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    Did you ask for Shirley today when you rang Katherine Street? That's the way to find out for sure I guess, ring the shop.

She must have left a good impression on you brother
    I did, but her name not on the roster. Happy ending massage is not just about the ending, but the whole E2E experience. She did give me the best E2E experience so far. If you have a chance go and see her in the city on Thursday - but that could be just me, so please don't blame me if she fails to meet your expectation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The mamason at this shop have bad manners and worst temper... I would rather go the the shop inside the building... I wonder if the korean shop next to this does Hj?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejapguy View Post
    The mamason at this shop have bad manners and worst temper... I would rather go the the shop inside the building... I wonder if the korean shop next to this does Hj?
    This is the shop inside the building brother.
    Very easy to get the shops on Katherine street mixed up since there are so many of them there!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The pretty baby massage lady is completely nuts, she has a few screws loose or something. Besides I think Susan's shop inside the building is more friendly and the girls are nice too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Prefer the full service shops, ends up cheaper and at least you can get the full specs of what you want first. I am a bit over the R&T approach, just out to bypass local laws so its pretty much what they are a charade, you get VERY ordinary girls offering very ordinary service as they don't offer it up front. $50 plus for nude, and then extras on top puts you up to some high end offferings like you are getting close to $200 per half hour...when there are great $90/hour places at Artarmon and Willoughby. Recommend you go to FS shop and plead that they don't give you BBBJ and sex cause you're a good Catholic and can't fess up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It all depends on what you are after, a massage or a fuck. Obviously if you are after a fuck it's much more cost effective to go to a full service shop and secondly if you are after a fuck what the fuck are you doing in a massage shop? From a massage perspective it is a legitimate job where the masseuse gets paid for giving a massage, whether the customer initiates for extras then it's the girls choice if she is willing to do what is asked and how much she is willing to do it for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    It all depends on what you are after, a massage or a fuck. Obviously if you are after a fuck it's much more cost effective to go to a full service shop and secondly if you are after a fuck what the fuck are you doing in a massage shop? From a massage perspective it is a legitimate job where the masseuse gets paid for giving a massage, whether the customer initiates for extras then it's the girls choice if she is willing to do what is asked and how much she is willing to do it for.
    I agree with your comments but from my experience and judging by comments from a lot of punters, most massage shops if not all of them are FS shops!

We are all punters so let's just cut to the chase and assume that FS is on offer at most shops just depends on the dollars the punter is willing to pay for it.

Totally agreed and as I always tell people:

If you want FS, go to a FS shop !

Trouble is, nothing stopping people from trying though !

I think it is the uncertainty and thrills of conquering the ML or breaking the ice that entice punters to the game of will she or won't she ?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did Ada worked somewhere else before?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbccc123 View Post
    Did Ada worked somewhere else before?
    Yes she started at 337 Belmore Road Riverwood and was lured to another "low range" place in Newtown

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She used to work at Liverpool. David the shop owner said a lot of business owners booked her all the time and he said these business owners were like super rich. My guess is his talking about the business owners from Cabramatta, they walk around like their poor but they have gold chains, diamond rings and thick bundles of cash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm not sure, this Ada is about a size 4 with B cups. Good massage skills and a pretty face. I've only seen her like three times so can't comment on which Ada you are referring to. This Ada does hj and clothes off for extra $50.

Banned
    Haha!

My post comparing the 2 Ada's has been deleted by that naughty admin bloke.

Obviously not well received by the fans of the other Ada !!!!

Never mind, honesty is also the best way to be

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm not sure, this Ada is about a size 4 with B cups. Good massage skills and a pretty face. I've only seen her like three times so can't comment on which Ada you are referring to. This Ada does hj and clothes off for extra $50.
    Does she let you play with her tits and pussy as part of nude HJ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by H@rnyb@stard View Post
    Does she let you play with her tits and pussy as part of nude HJ?
    Tits yes, pussy just some light touching but I say her ass is her best asset.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tits yes, pussy just some light touching but I say her ass is her best asset.
    Thanks for the tip. Personally I'd love ML having a great arse than having fake tits, and nothing beat a nice arse in a pair of sexy g strings...panties can definitely stay on with some light rubbing. Sounds like I should see Ada again this Friday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the tip. Personally I'd love ML having a great arse than having fake tits, and nothing beat a nice arse in a pair of sexy g strings...panties can definitely stay on with some light rubbing. Sounds like I should see Ada again this Friday
    Book early bro, from the sounds of it there may be a queue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Book early bro, from the sounds of it there may be a queue.
    The power of Internet....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The power of Internet....
    I don't know about the power of the internet but I do know the pulling power of Ada, pun intended

Banned
    Suddenly Ada is booked back to back for the next 4 weeks LOL

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast