Thread: linda

Junior Member(有D料到)

linda

hi guys

i just went to sakura but the guy said i must wait 30m cuz they were busy so i decided to back home watch some movie and back again since my home was close with it and still i can't wait to use the voucher from Q.
    so i went there and im end up with linda jap girl cuz the guy said no one had complaint with her so i tried it and she got quite big body with thought had big boobs but no! just bra that looks big,about her size no idea cuz what im after is services and still she was nice can speak english well.
    when i was over there i had problem,the guy thought i paid $120 is for 30m but he forgot that i got voucher $40 from Q which is i pay for one hour.
    so the story is after finished up the guy talked to me about my name in this forum and asked me how is linda? i said she nice but the problem is it was so fast im not even realized it was one hour already so the guy went back to his office to check what time im in so he said sorry he forgot that i got voucher from Q and offer me for another 30m,so i went back upstairs to have a good massage that she offer me and im really like it cuz my body was definitely want to break down after work.when im still enjoying the massage times up and in the room it has like intercom so when my session done the guy will ring if the time is finish,but the one that i don't like when im still lifted up my pants he rang again,but anyway the guys was nice and im happy to be there again if there won't any mistake again lol

i like the reception guy who was friendly not the other guy that i went there the guy was asian and when i asked about which girl is good services,he said ohh its all depend with the girls, i know its all depend with the girls but what im after is which girl has good feedback imo

Btw thanks for the voucher from Q i can enjoy special price to be there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Harden Up MEN, and take control of the situation................

Banned
    Simon82, SERIOUSLY DUDE, buy a watch. Second time in a week at two different establishments you've left the room after 30mins in an hour session .....

Anyways, thanks for the review!! I've got one of them vouchers which will be used up pretty soon too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hi simon82, im quite a regular in sakura well at least thats what i thought i am :P
    i would recommend mika (japanese, petite), becky (taiwan,sexy body), hana (japanese, squirter), nami(japanese, ahlungor's type breast but a bit chubby)

Junior Member(有D料到) bigroundtits's Avatar
    fatpork bro, can you talk a bit more about becky? Is she pretty? white or tanned skin? big or small tits? tall or short? slim? thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is quite pretty, young , nice smile. Tall and slim. I think she is the youngest girl there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatpork View Post
    hi simon82, im quite a regular in sakura well at least thats what i thought i am :P
    i would recommend mika (japanese, petite), becky (taiwan,sexy body), hana (japanese, squirter), nami(japanese, ahlungor's type breast but a bit chubby)
    hi fatpork i was planning with becky first but from her face expression looks like she tired or pls give me a break
    anyway thanks a lot for the recommendation and i would like to try them if they are still available and probably i will try Ginza first since many ppl in this forum said that place was good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Simon82, SERIOUSLY DUDE, buy a watch. Second time in a week at two different establishments you've left the room after 30mins in an hour session .....

Anyways, thanks for the review!! I've got one of them vouchers which will be used up pretty soon too.
    yeah bro don't know why,two place in one week i had same problem experience with times but not with 206
    btw the different is in sakura the reception guy was friendly if he made mistake straight away say sorry and fix it not like 359.well i was happy b4 with 359 though

Hi brother Simon,

That's a bad coincident !

If I were you, next time you punt, make a point with the keeper that you are having an hour session and reconfirm again with the WL at the start of your session just to be sure.

Third time lucky Man!!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fast clocks at Sakura

Had the same problem with time, they got supercharged clocks, all rushed, haven't and won't go back, better deals around, besides I don't enjoy all the overflowing coffee shops across the street seeing who is paying for t...yes there is a lane but its pretty obvious as the shop opposite looks right down service wasn't that tgreat can''t recall who I saw though (memorable huh !)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fatpork: would you remember at what hour you have seen Becky?

I would definitely not recommend her if you want to see her in the evening (she usually starts at 10am it seems and by the 7-8pms she is/was quite baked (both physically and breath wise) when I tried to try her , but yes she has a nice body and may be quite good for an early morning to late noon session, before she starts smoking and getting mentally tired that is.

And re clocks, I certainly think 359 is the worst on this dimension. I remember going there twice and leaving both times in 45-50 mins, since the girl claimed time is up (with the first I was OK, with the second, I was not even finished yet). And as you know, no point in arguing with the girl after that point. Tried to reason with the reception guy (the young asian one) telling him "look, cant you talk to the girls so that they set their alarms more reasonably in the future?" and the answer I got was, "the girl doesnt have to stay for 1hr even if you paid for 1hr and I cannot tell them to stay the whole one hour" (his words told, my mind blown). Have never been back. I have found Sakura and 206 much better in this dimension, although I like the fact that there was a clock in the room in 206. Also, I find the announcement into the room in Sakura slightly amusing, at least the first announcement.

Banned

big tits

Quote Originally Posted by bigroundtits View Post
    fatpork bro, can you talk a bit more about becky? Is she pretty? white or tanned skin? big or small tits? tall or short? slim? thanks
    hi bigroundtits,
    i thought you might like Nami a japanese girl working at Sakura IMG_0050.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    hi bigroundtits,
    Wow ! That's big, haha ! Where's Ahlungor ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    hi bigroundtits,
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Wow ! That's big, haha ! Where's Ahlungor ?
    LOL i did mention it in my post that she has a what we call ahlungor's size hahahaa

and also for other who ask about becky, i've never personally hook up with her but my friend have and he told me he is pretty good
    also probably because its a busy day and she got tons of client i mean she works the whole day there anyway so its always better to meet the girls in the earliest shift they have

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by x13ht View Post
    Fatpork: would you remember at what hour you have seen Becky?

I would definitely not recommend her if you want to see her in the evening (she usually starts at 10am it seems and by the 7-8pms she is/was quite baked (both physically and breath wise) when I tried to try her , but yes she has a nice body and may be quite good for an early morning to late noon session, before she starts smoking and getting mentally tired that is.

And re clocks, I certainly think 359 is the worst on this dimension. I remember going there twice and leaving both times in 45-50 mins, since the girl claimed time is up (with the first I was OK, with the second, I was not even finished yet). And as you know, no point in arguing with the girl after that point. Tried to reason with the reception guy (the young asian one) telling him "look, cant you talk to the girls so that they set their alarms more reasonably in the future?" and the answer I got was, "the girl doesnt have to stay for 1hr even if you paid for 1hr and I cannot tell them to stay the whole one hour" (his words told, my mind blown). Have never been back. I have found Sakura and 206 much better in this dimension, although I like the fact that there was a clock in the room in 206. Also, I find the announcement into the room in Sakura slightly amusing, at least the first announcement.
    sakura also has a clock in its room though or maybe some of its room ? at least the room i've been to always have a clock on the wall hahahaha