Thread: Mimi- first time at silver fox, would not return

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mimi- first time at silver fox, would not return

Hello there, this is my first review so I'll do my best to keep it curt. I saw how everyone gushed about SF oh here so I decided to go and see what the fuss is about. I arrive and find out that a 30 minute massage plus HJ was not 60 as was told on the shops page, but in fact 80. I went back down stairs and got the money, informed them of my reservation with Mimi who I heard was quite good.

we got down to business and Mimi's massage was good, better than most I have had I will admit. when we got to the HJ she did her thing but nothing happened, there was no feeling in what she was doing, she would look over to and say "you are very strong" and keep going
    but I simply couldn't finish, after 5 minutes over my time limit, I thought this is going to happen and Mimi apologized and mentioned this hasn't happened before, I am sure due to her recommendations on here is hasn't, she offered to talk to her manager and get another ten minutes but we were already dress and there was no 'magic' there so too speak, and I was unable to get any sort of refund and left disappointing and out more money than I thought. I can only speak from my own personal experience, but from that I would not return to silver fox and would not recommend to any other.

thank you for reading

Quote Originally Posted by jjjklm View Post
    Hello there, this is my first review so I'll do my best to keep it curt. I saw how everyone gushed about SF oh here so I decided to go and see what the fuss is about. I arrive and find out that a 30 minute massage plus HJ was not 60 as was told on the shops page, but in fact 80. I went back down stairs and got the money, informed them of my reservation with Mimi who I heard was quite good.

we got down to business and Mimi's massage was good, better than most I have had I will admit. when we got to the HJ she did her thing but nothing happened, there was no feeling in what she was doing, she would look over to and say "you are very strong" and keep going
    but I simply couldn't finish, after 5 minutes over my time limit, I thought this is going to happen and Mimi apologized and mentioned this hasn't happened before, I am sure due to her recommendations on here is hasn't, she offered to talk to her manager and get another ten minutes but we were already dress and there was no 'magic' there so too speak, and I was unable to get any sort of refund and left disappointing and out more money than I thought. I can only speak from my own personal experience, but from that I would not return to silver fox and would not recommend to any other.

thank you for reading
    Hi Brother jjjklm,

Thanks for your review, I am glad to hear that you are happy with Mimi's massage skills but sorry to learn about your non cum situation. I did ring up Foxy to ask about the situation and she remember you as a young Aussie brother. I will PM you with some more specific feedback which I don't think is appropriate to talk about in the forum, I will send you a PM shortly.

I do wish to comment on some of your other questions, you mentioned that the 30 min massage and HJ was supposed to be $60 and not $80, that is correct but the $60 will be massage and HJ only and no nude, the $80/30 min will be B2B which is massage and nude HJ that is exactly what you get.

In regards to the non cumming and possible refund, the general practise is, you pay for the ML's time, nude body and HJ and you have got all the services you paid for and in fact you have already got 5 min extra, so I think it's fair that no refund was offered to you. However, I will PM you with a possible solution.

Once again, thanks for sharing

Cheers

ps. You never mention about how you find about Mimi's look and her body? do you find her sexy, is she your cup of tea?

May I also ask where do you normally go, any favourite MLs name to share, just try to picture who could generally get you over the line.

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting issue this one. I agree that the services were rendered ok but the result was unsatisfactory. I am in doubt that the girl is to be blamed 100% for this.

In any case, first impressions can last and this may be a personal thing for you.

Thanks for sharing but we are as always, and also as Ahlungor has asked, interested about the looks of the ML as well. Was it anything in particular about the handjob that was unsatisfactory?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I am sure there is more than 1 ML there.

I have been in this shop multiple times, and never being disappointed

Veteran of the high-quality...ML
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Excellent ML ---MIMI--- Excellent Service 。
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Banned
    What is going on here? Because you couldn't finish you blame the girl you are with? I think you need to look at yourself buddy rather than blaming someone for your lack of performance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by B-man View Post
    What is going on here? Because you couldn't finish you blame the girl you are with? I think you need to look at yourself buddy rather than blaming someone for your lack of performance.
    Agreed with that 100%, I find the complaint to be absolutely absurd.

mista
    Maybe Ahlungor can use his powers to arrange a freebie.

Veteran of the high-quality...ML

MIMI BEST JOB
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Banned
    is that the same mimi from 252b?

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    is that the same mimi from 252b?
    No brother

Mimi from Silver Fox is a Malaysian girl, and younger.

Cheers