Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nadia

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Nadia

I decided to go down to 64 on a lucky dip. Sometimes it is good not to have things too pre-planned in advance - the thrill of the unknown and all that. Just like bidding for the mystery box at charity auctions (and, fellas, I do mean mystery box.)

I sat in one of the rooms warming my hands over the heater and a girl who announced herself as Nadia came in. I haven't seen her before, but I can tell you she has a very attractive face with nice cheekbones, and her eyes are also quite round shaped. Very exotic looking, but still with overtones of European. Now, normally I would like to see two or three girls before I decide, because it can all come down to your mood on the particular day. But when I caught sight of her very nice headlights through the transaparent bra top it swiftly re-directed my attention from her face to them, and I decided to see her on the strength of those, and also the rest of her quite womanly figure. She was also quite happy and bubbly too, and that certainly helped my decision.

Now, I'm no great stud like some of you guys seem to be. (And the best of luck to you.) In fact, if I haven't come within 20 minutes, it is very unlikely that I will come at all, so these one hour (or two hour) stays I read about wouldn't be a sensible use of my own far from unlimited financial resources. It is just a physiological fact, no doubt due to the fact that I have a few more years on most of you guys. So that dictates the length of my visits with the girls. And I certainly can't afford for them to fall asleep on my watch like the famous Ilovefs does! Any time I spend there is therefore almost entirely spent enjoying the wet internal spaces - of one kind or another - of the girls. They can then go to sleep on their own time thank you very much!

Nadia and I, after both showering, spent some time entwined on the bed with some light lip kissing, and my thigh rubbing against her very nice looking, rounded, bare pussy. As all this had a limited future though, so I then moved up for some spanish, as my fascination for her very attractive tits remained. Nadia helped with this by putting some baby oil between them, and it was quite fun to watch as her pressed together cleavage gave repeated birth to the head of my thrusting cock, which almost, but not quite bumped into her chin. It didn't quite make it to her mouth, but it was still an erotic few minutes

I then lay on my back while Nadia wiped the oil of my cock and proceeded with some light bbbj. Now, I'm no connoisseur of bj's the way many of you are. I am no longer as sensitive to arousal as I used to be, so just let me say that it was warm, soft and wet, and that there are far worse ways of passing the time than having your cock in a girl's mouth, no matter waht the fine nuances of their various techniques. I closed my eyes to better concentrate on the pure feeling, rather than a combination of feeling and sight, which is a nice way to vary things up.

I can't remember who decided on the next move, but next thing Nadia had put on the dom with her mouth, turned around, and presented her very inviting rump to me, and seconds later I had slipped it into her. It was a snug fit, and what was really nice was Nadia rocking herself slowly back and forth, fucking herself on me, and I watched as my cock was alternately hidden and revealed by her grippy, pussy lips. Here is where Nadia's fulsome womanly body came into its own. I adopted a passive position with my hands on my hips, and closed my eyes again, the better to appreciate the feeling of her extremely soft rump and thighs bumping softly and repeatedly into my own lower belly and thighs. It was like being kissed in the groin and thighs by a cloud - a silken one at that, with exactly the right amount of give each time she bumped softly into me. My hands occasionally guided her hips and I also watched her highly erotic tits in the mirror as they swayed a little back and forth. Tantantalised by the sight, I reached down to handle and squeeze them every now and then.

I also pulled her arse cheeks apart to reveal a very tiny and neat looking arsehole. It looked so tight I am sure it would have the grip of a hand were you ever allowed into it. The closest I got to this was slipping an exploratory thumb a little way in, and yes, its promise of tightness and wetness was fulfilled by this exploratory manoevure of mine. But Nadia, unfortunately, re-adjusted her position and squirmed away from it, so I guess that is an area not on offer on any level. A shame that, because it had a lot of gravitiational attraction to me.

So, thwarted at this, I decided to go into mish to start finishing things off. That is usually the position I need to do this as I can control the amount of sensation I can apply. While I was enjoyaby employed on the home staight, the one downer was that Nadia was denying me access to kiss and nuzzle the nape of her neck. I tried on the right and she squeezed her neck and head down to push me away. So I tried on her now fully exposed left side, to the same result, as she squeezed me away again. I could have kept that cycle up ad infinitum, but I instead put it from my mind, as you fellas may know how easy it can be for a mood killer to arise. The wl's should realise that anything we do to enjoy ourselves will act to hasten our coming. If this is what the girl's wish for too, they should understand that any unreasonable restriction like that can very easily put our coming off, so it is counter-productive for their own interests for them to do it. It is quite uncommon that this should happen, but a pain in the arse when it does, especially when it is just the freakin' nape of the neck, which, as you know, we fellas really like to nuzzle.

But there were a lot of positives to this sex session, as you have read, and this was probably just a minor quirk on her part on this one occasion. I hope so, because I'd quite like to see her again, even though there are many other quite delicious girls on offer at 64 - so we'll see.

Anyway, it didn't put me too far off, and any irritation I felt may very well have helped to reinforce a very physical thrusting orgasm I soon had deep up inside her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Nice report Sextus,

I haven't heard of Nadia before ,is she new.
    May I ask, was she non asian and what was her apprx age range/english skills.
    Might need to experience her myself .
    64 always has delicious girls.

Shop Owner
    wizard Nadia has worked on Fridays at 64 for as long as I remember - she is Thai but she looks Russian. check her out on our Friday rosters for a description.

cheers
    Dean @TP64

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I suppose she is in her early thirties, and she has the lush body of a someone reaching her maturity, and I explained why that is a good thing in my report. Her English is ok if you concentrate on it, but I am there for a good time, not a long time, so my conversations only ever top and tail the sessions fairly briefly so verbal communication isn't such a big deal for me.

great review Sextus, I really enjoyed every moment in that review! cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I enjoyed your AR, Sextus. I go for the neck and ears all the time- some love it but it is often "ticklish".

Great report Sextus. Too bad her forbidden hole is off limits huh?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah, a real shame about that, as I said!

I've had no other problems there with any "ticklish" at the nape of the neck excuses, though she just squeezed me out rather than offer any excuses, and I was well shaved, deliberately.

Thanks very much for your kind remarks about my report guys, i appreciate them. I'll only write in future if I have something worth saying, because I'm not the most studly of guys (as I mentioned) so that places me at a bit of a dramatic disadvantage as far as the reporting goes!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here is my report on Nadia last year:

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-14031/

I know there are other people here on Aus99 who have reviewed her.

I had a good time with her... I speak some Thai and found her very delightful and sexy.

cheers
    CMDR

CommanderM, Just read your report and googled Aria giovanni who you indicated she resembles and wow I'm impressed
    I now am really eager to see her

great report by the way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks wizard - even last Friday after seeing Nadia for 1 hour - I am still so happy that she still looks to me like a real life Aria. its a pity I cant keep this secret anymore... hehe..

oh well sharing is caring... I still love her tits arse and body! she always challenges me to go further as well as say "Saibaidee mai!"

Thanks Commander- your little secret is now mine
    I promise I wont tell a soul !!!!

There are the great high profile girls at 64 like Cici,Yuki, Eva,Tiffany
    Its good to know that there are some real gems "flying under the radar" so to speak,
    that are punter's secret's and favourites.
    (not that Nadia is flying under the radar though)

This is why the AR's and discussions are important for all to share, so they get the exposure they deserve.
    We also get to enjoy them- we don't wanna be missing out -do we!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, Nadia is one of 64's many gems although not as popular as she should be. Why? I don't know. She is very beautiful, nice to talk to, not a bullshitter and her service is good. I haven't seen her for a long time but maybe I need to change that. One of the nicer Thai girls around (Thai girls aren't usually my thing).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    agree with you ilovefs, she is very easygoing and like most Thai girls carefree. of the girls at 64 she is very easy to talk to and she is very intelligent. that makes her the most sexy imho.

Shop Owner
    she is half italian half thai

Sorry Dean was that half italian, half thai
    If so I'm gonna brush up on my Italian
    amore !!!

Shop Owner
    geart report she is nice girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    geart report she is nice girl
    Any pics of her? Can't find any on your website...

Quote Originally Posted by hardbanger View Post
    Any pics of her? Can't find any on your website...
    hardbanger, google aria giovanni - looks very much like her. "hot"
    I wish she could be rostered on more days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast