Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Massage in South Melbourne

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by K-lover View Post
    Hey punter1234, awesome review!

Are you also able to pm me the details too please?

Would love to give it a go on the weekend.

Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by bittervic View Post
    Thanks for the review punter1234 (:

Hope you can find the time to send me a PM also.

Cheers...
    Quote Originally Posted by longpine View Post
    hi punter1234, appreciate if you could pm me the full address. thanks
    Done! Good luck everyone

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can just see this place being closed down soon.
    With the amount of one post people asking for PM address!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who are the recommended girls there?

wow man, gotta check out sydney rnt! much cheaper! but the service sounds better from your report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    please pm me the address
    Thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    All these "first post" members wanting this address, why the sudden interest??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting, I want the detail too,plsssssss. I not new here, lol

you guys have got rocks in your head. The price here is ridiculous for maybe a handjob or more with a bad attitude. Tope street is just around the corner, its much easier just to get full service.

Banned
    You're right bro, just gotta do your maths, by the time you add this, add that for extras, you can get yourself a burger with the lot down at Tope...

C'mon Melbourne bros use your heads, don't think with your arse!!......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hell no View Post
    You're right bro, just gotta do your maths, by the time you add this, add that for extras, you can get yourself a burger with the lot down at Tope...

C'mon Melbourne bros use your heads, don't think with your arse!!......
    must agree with you and reaper go to tope and you know what your getting and how much its going to cost you b4 you go in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can i get the address in boxed pls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wantit View Post
    mate how about a few post of your other encounters before you start asking for addressees in your 1st post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    very true

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wantit View Post
    69 Daylight Robbery Avenue Sth Melbourne......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just knock on every single door in sth melb and ask them if they offer massage
    that's how i found the place, the hard way but i get to enjoy the fruit of my hard labour

Banned
    http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stori...06/3333668.htm

Here is what tope and york shops looks like inside.......

Skip to 15:05 and you'll see Boofy introducing 4 to 5 girls at York ( Madame Leonas )

Skip to 42:45 and you'll see some 39 tope girls with big enhance tits....

Both of these shops looks dodgy, but it's good fun......

Don't waste your money on this massage parlour at Sth Melbourne, there's better ones if you do shop around... Don't cum and ask me though i don't know shit about massage parlours.....

If you skip to 22:05 you'll see Lisa at Candy Club introducing 6 girls to the camera man, think his name was John Woo. LOL

1st and 3rd girl i've done already, their working names were Hum-lun and Hum-chut, both good knob gobblers.... Forget about the 6th one, she was too porky, her name was Fei-gee........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hell no View Post
    http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stori...06/3333668.htm

Here is what tope and york shops looks like inside.......

Skip to 15:05 and you'll see Boofy introducing 4 to 5 girls at York ( Madame Leonas )

Skip to 42:45 and you'll see some 39 tope girls with big enhance tits....

Both of these shops looks dodgy, but it's good fun......

Don't waste your money on this massage parlour at Sth Melbourne, there's better ones if you do shop around... Don't cum and ask me though i don't know shit about massage parlours.....

If you skip to 22:05 you'll see Lisa at Candy Club introducing 6 girls to the camera man, think his name was John Woo. LOL

1st and 3rd girl i've done already, their working names were Hum-lun and Hum-chut, both good knob gobblers.... Forget about the 6th one, she was too porky, her name was Fei-gee........
    the introduction of the girl just like a sneek peek..
    lucky sydney aint like that

Banned
    Can you tell me which sydney whorehouse has longer intros bro?? I want to grab them by their tit and arse while they cum and shake my hand, I just want some freebies, once that's done i'll just piss off without booking them... hehe!! Papa will give you permission to sit on my lap, so you and I can discuss this thru....

the problem I have with this doco as it omits the part about papo being an ice-head and trying to rob the joint. I not defending madam leona's or that guy Kevin sounds like a real dirtbag, but I prefer more balanced reporting.

Banned
    There's alot of things i don't understand about this doco, prolly i'm dumb!!

What happen to Papo's girlfriend?? Did police track her down?? If so, why didn't she come forth onto four corners??
    They showed us a video footage of so-call kevin ( it's not even him ) lighting up 43 tope, why didn't they show us the footage of Kevin and Abraham having a cock-measuring argument inside madame Leonas?? Due to language barriers, police had no understanding of what the witnesses was on about... C'mon man, alot of punters who goes whoring at York can speak good english, like me for example LOL!!. I'm not saying i can speak perfect english, but i know for a fact i can speak a little bit better than the k-girls at Tope/York.....

If an Aussie bloke who did this to Papo, I'm quite sure this case would've been close already as being self-defense, but unfortunately Kevin is a mainland chinese, we chinese people are known as troublemakers, drugs, ammos, sex slavery you name it, we've done it!! LOL.....

I've said this before and i'll say it again, Hitler should of put all of these Yids in the oven and baked them!!...
    Long live Hitler, we could have been driving Mercs and Volkswagon rather than shitboxes if he was still around....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast