Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage in South Melbourne

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage in South Melbourne

Found this place in South Melbourne, Clarendon St through a friend of mine - a true legend player.
    Been there last night and now tying review ^^
    Arrived there at 7pm, was greeting with a friendly smile from a receptionist.
    Was told that 1/2hour is $45, $75 for 45mins and $90 for an hour. Extra $50

So I decided to go for 45mins. Paid $75 at reception.
    Went to room and not long later a girl walked in.
    Nice body rack, sexy smile, cute face with friendly attitude ^^. She were wearing a kimono.
    Was asked to take clothes off and she started to massage me. It was nice and relaxing.
    I asked which nationality she is and she told me is Korean. And surprisingly all other girls there are Korean too o.0
    Her hand were so soft and tender.

Then I asked if she can give me a happy ending and a yes replied with her gorgeous smile again
    Then she start reaching to my private part and give me a HJ.
    It was awesome, I then asked for little extra services and were accepted with extra pay...
    Ended up with me flying up above heaven
    Then I went to shower and out.
    Will come back def

What is the address please ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    street name is mentioned above ^^

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Please tell about the extra services. What was the extra pay?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Great1 View Post
    Please tell about the extra services. What was the extra pay?
    Extra service hmm u know things except from HJ, but that is my personal deal between me and the girl so I paid little more than $50. Basic charge for happy ending is $50.
    For my own opinion, $45 for 30mins massage there is cheap coz they have nice rooms, look luxury and high class than those i have been. I just been there again this afternoon :P Even just for massage it worth the money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing! That place is really goooood!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    $50 for a HJ ?? On top of an overpriced 30 mins ?? I hope it's a nude session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    95 for hj, you are desperate....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gugugaga View Post
    Thanks for sharing! That place is really goooood!
    You are welcome bro!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    $50 for a HJ ?? On top of an overpriced 30 mins ?? I hope it's a nude session.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiedidi View Post
    95 for hj, you are desperate....
    Well, Its not only about getting a HJ bros, I and all you guys know where to get laid with the $30 on top of that price right? ^^. But the thing is I like the place and its decoration look luxurious plus they provide good massage and then the HJ. U can get more if u can deal with the girl right? All depending on your skill and well yeh - your pocket. Not to mention its damn near city its not somewhere u have to drive half an hour at night when u r craving for some nice fastfood :_)

this is a new place with nice reception and clean facility. in the room there's just a massage table and no shower before or after the massage. you don't get to choose the girl unless you know who to book. they are all korean students. it is up to you & your skill as how you communicate with the lady to get what you want. if you don't ask then they just provide the very basic.

the massage is nice and relaxing. it's not very cheap but I had a good time in the 1 hour there with a great lady. like I said, it's up to you how you treat the lady and how you want things to proceed. not as good as the korean massage place in Sydney but better than nothing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter1234 View Post
    Well, Its not only about getting a HJ bros, I and all you guys know where to get laid with the $30 on top of that price right? ^^. But the thing is I like the place and its decoration look luxurious plus they provide good massage and then the HJ. U can get more if u can deal with the girl right? All depending on your skill and well yeh - your pocket. Not to mention its damn near city its not somewhere u have to drive half an hour at night when u r craving for some nice fastfood :_)
    lol, so long you are happy. but just warn you about disclosing address publicly as any place who provide such sevrice and without a brothel license is illegal in vic. and bear in mind not only punters are reading forum.... :P

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiedidi View Post
    lol, so long you are happy. but just warn you about disclosing address publicly as any place who provide such sevrice and without a brothel license is illegal in vic. and bear in mind not only punters are reading forum.... :P
    I dealed with the girl personally, I think that is the girl choice?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleming View Post
    this is a new place with nice reception and clean facility. in the room there's just a massage table and no shower before or after the massage. you don't get to choose the girl unless you know who to book. they are all korean students. it is up to you & your skill as how you communicate with the lady to get what you want. if you don't ask then they just provide the very basic.

the massage is nice and relaxing. it's not very cheap but I had a good time in the 1 hour there with a great lady. like I said, it's up to you how you treat the lady and how you want things to proceed. not as good as the korean massage place in Sydney but better than nothing

U have said all I wanted to bro! Well said!
    I also agree with u, Sydney is way much better than Melbourne

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OK, thread above read. Decided to give it a try tonight. $45 for 30 mins massage, 50$ for happier ending with the girl. Nice and slim, Korean. nice manner, so-so English.
    Massage was very light and somewhat underwhelming, then I turned over. She was kissing my nipples while she played with me. It was getting close to 30 mins, so I took a bold move and asked if I could extend for 30mins. OK, so I thought this would just be another $50 to the house. However, the masseuse wanted $50 extra for her time too. Now the price is starting to look ridiculous $190 for a 1-hr topless massage, but I copped it and we continued. It was a nice experience, but for massage and extras ridiculously overpriced. Probably I should have stuck with the first 30 minute deal. I'd probably give this experience 7/10 but I have had better and much better value before.

Regards DRC, visiting from Brisbane.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I heard that place is shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by gugugaga View Post
    I heard that place is shut down?
    it will be with people stupid enough to leave the address on a public forum, you can get much better service out in footscray if you know where to look

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the last time i went to this place, the girl did not even ask me if i want extra, she just ask me to flip over and start to kiss my nipple and gave me bbbj

i knew it can't be just $50 for 30 min , so i ask her how much for the tip after i dress up, she said $50.
    it's not a bad experience, $45 /30 min massage plus $50 for bbbj and hj.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's the number again? Pls pm. Thank you. Is it shut already?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing. I would like to have a trial.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast