Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Massage in South Melbourne

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd rather add a little to get FS for that price

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice one but no address attached.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey mate.. seems like you had good time... could u post me the full address please... to check it out..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    would love to know the address as well but ive only got 1 post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink

Wonder if the place still there. Would love to try, please pm me....

Quote Originally Posted by IronD View Post
    Wonder if the place still there. Would love to try, please pm me....
    Hi guys,

I like to know that too, any one ?

Cheers

On my last day in Melbourne, I decided to have a legit foot massage (I have to save myself for my marital commitments!), on the previous day when I was walking back from 386A Clarendon Street after the Korean Massage at Oasis, I saw this Awesome Thai massage on 221 Clarendon Street, which looks very legit and they advertise for foot massage.

So I walked in there around 5 pm, a very big fat receptionist greeted me, she has massive tits, I probably don't mind her giving me one, so I can look down to her deep cleavage, but apparent some other Thai ML will do the services, they have massage rooms behind closed doors, but for footmassage it is performed in the main hall, I have already done my research knowing that this is a legit only shop, so not having any other funny idea.

The cost is $40/30 min, $55/45 min and $70/hr

Paid for the hour and was told to sit on one of the comfy single lounge chairs and take my socks off and roll up my pants to above the knee.

As the fat receptionist seat me down, she bended down to arrange the foot rest and gee, she has got some massive tits !!

I got ready and a moment later and middle aged Thai ML came out with some wet towels, she is late 30's - could be older, pretty average look, wearing a T - shirt, brobably only an A or B cups, but when she bends down, I can see some cleavage too. I probably won't be sexually aroused by her.

The foot massage was very good and very professionally done, no complaint there, money well spent.

After the session, as I was putting on my shoes, I saw a local Aussie guy walked in, very casually dressed, I immediately thought he was there for a quickie RnT and I thought, sorry mate, you are going to be disappointed, he is not that kind of guy looking for a massage, he definitely looks like those who's only interest is to fuck the ML !! I don't know, it's just a feel.

But surprised surprised, he was after exactly what I was after, and he paid $40 for the 30 min and before I even finished putting my socks and shoes back on, he sat down on the chair next to me and ready to go.

While all this was happening, another older Aussie guy also walked in and asked about the foot massage, and as I walked out of the shop, he was sitting on my old chair ready to go, it's great to see that this legit shop is doing well - and really, nothing else going on inside those full enclosed massage rooms at the back ??

May be some other time

cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pm me too please... I am visiting from brisbane

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for review too
    Cheers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234