Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEWS: Girl set on fire @ Golden Flower (127 Regent)

Senior Member(無間使者)

NEWS: Girl set on fire Golden Flower (127 Regent) comes to the rescue.

Woman at brothel 'set on fire'

A WOMAN at a brothel suffered burns to about 40 per cent of her body after she was allegedly doused with petrol and set on fire in southern Sydney.

The female was set alight at a brothel on Regent Street, Chippendale about 9.55pm.

She suffered burns to her upper body.

Paramedics rushed the woman to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital where she is in a serious condition.

Police established a crime scene attended by forensic officers and a dog unit searched the area.

They are looking for two men who were last seen running from the scene.
    WTF !??!?!?!?!?! Anyone have any intel on this ? Was it one of the WL's ?

Hope they catch the crazy fuckers.

Banned
    That's fucked up. Who might that be & hope they catch those cowards soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This clears things up. The people at 127 Regent helped her and put our her flames. So it was NOT a WL from the shop.

A woman was heard screaming after she was set alight by a man while walking through Sydney.

The 33-year-old was walking along Regent Street in Chippendale about 9.45pm (AEDT) on Thursday when a man approached her and set her alight.

"A man followed her down the laneway, chased after her and set her alight. She was screaming, obviously in pain," Acting Inspector Sam Crisafulli told ABC radio on Friday.

He said bystanders had seen the attack and rushed to her aid.

"They heard the noise and came to help.

"They have taken her inside and attempted to extinguish the flames with water."

The woman was rushed inside a nearby business, believed to be a brothel, where an employee extinguished the flames.

Paramedics treated her for severe burns to her upper body, before taking her to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital where she is in a critical but stable condition, Mr Crisafulli said.

Police said they were now looking for a man seen running from the scene into Meagher Street.

He is described as being of medium build and was wearing white joggers, long dark pants and a long sleeved dark hooded jacket.

Anyone with any information should call Redfern Local Area Command or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
    http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...323-1vnjd.html

Banned
    I hope she is okay but 40% burns to her body is really serious.

Luckily Misha is on holiday at the moment and will only be back in two to three weeks time.

Best wishes to the lady who is injured.

Most probably jealous boyfriend/husband. Terrible...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a former regular of this shop I am deeply shocked by this abhorrent crime. What kind of sick, low-life would commit such a cowardly act? Burning to death is truly one of the most painful ways to go and I hope to hell they catch this prick and lock him up with the rest of sydney's most depraved criminals so he can have unspeakable acts commited upon him for the rest his pathetic life.

There is nothing this poor girl could have done to deserve this and I hope she pulls through....

Banned
    I was there last night and was curious to know what was going on the street and the shop was block off , there was tv camera man . There some very sick people who would do thing like this. hope they catch them and burn them alive . Even if the she pull though her life is totally destroy if she was wl she could never be one again .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this thread title is misleading and potentially bad for business. People now think wl got burnt.

Onthebeach
    Have to agree with Splash here, there is no suggestion in the news article that the girl was working in/or was in the premises at the time of being doused and set on fire. It is a disgusting act of violence carried out by what must be a very sick individual that has no right to walk our streets.
    But unless someone has evidence that this crime happened at/or in Golden Flower I think the title should be changed, I am sure it would not be allowed if it were one of the contributing establishments of this site.
    My eyes nearly popped out of my head after seeing the thread title, I had only heard what had been reported on the radio during the day which in no way involved Golden Flower. I have never been to GF but don't see how any assumption of such an act and a fictional connection being established between the shop and the crime would be good for anyones business.
    If GF are involved and you can substantiate your claims than I take back my thoughts.....

Cheers and Hope the Woman can come to grips with what has happened to her, over time....Heres Hoping Hey?

Onthebeach
    Any thoughts Admin in regards too having this thread title changed?

Banned
    I wonder if any punter here has called GF and find out?

Banned
    According to SMH, the girl is just passer-by not inside the shop but she is Korean and so nobody knows if works for the shop or not. Can't think of any girl around 32 there, the oldest that I could say is 28/29 but her actual age may be few years older.

Maybe she is not a WL in GF.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know for a fact there is a girl there who is 33 yrs old, nearly all of them have plastic surgery, so if they look 25, they are probably 30+.

It seems that no-one is confirming or denying that the woman in question was a wl from GF127. It is however quite likely the case, because that laneway is a dead end and at 9.45pm on thursday night that lane is used almost exclusively by people coming and going from GF127, so I'd be surprised if that woman wasn't a wl on her way to work.

If she wasn't a wl, I find it hard to believe that she would walk down this street to avoid someone following her. The guy followed her from Regent St, then down Meager St and then into Chippen Lane where he set her alight. Chippen Lane leads to the back door of the shop and it is not the kind of the laneway a woman would walk down to avoid being followed. If she sensed someone following her, she would have kept walking along Regent St where it is busy and exposed.

The simplest answer is that it was a wl on her way to work. She might have noticed him following her and told herself to just keep walking until you get in the shop and everything will be ok, which is why he set her alight only metres away from the back door of GF. I know this is only speculation but I have walked along that laneway late at night many, many times and I just can't see any other reason why a woman that doesn't work at GF127 would happen to be there. But please guys prove me wrong. I have a close relationship with a wl and I worry about her enough as it is. She has an extensive list of customers who dedicate themselves to her in a way that I find unhealthy and sometimes a little disturbing.. so I really don't like hearing about shit like this, whether it was a working lady or not, it's sickening to hear about something like this happening so close to home.

My heart goes to the woman. Hope she can recover soon. 40% of body burned is very serious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    disaster!!! god bless her

Banned
    Just read the news update and learned that the girl in question is actually 'targeted' by the attacker so most likely it is one of the WLs from GF.

Whoever it is, hopefully she pulls through this I just feel sick thinking of what she must be going through right now. Life is hard enough as it is for some of these WLs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Dont worry the loser will get punish. This kind of loser belong in jail and I am sure he will be in jail for a long time. Korean female near GF well the chance is she is a WL and does not matter she still should not be burn alive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was CCTV on that lane, but it did say the attacker was hooded.

I encourage ppl here with info or who may be near that place that night to assist the police. For your information, you can provide your assistance while maintain anonymity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well... lets just say if all these speculation is correct and that this girl was on the way to work late last night... and if this girl was working at GF127... I have a feeling I know who it might be. But again, I'm only speculating on speculation and I don't want to believe it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seriously concerned for one of the girls. As it ticks a few of the main boxes and a few lesser not confirmable as yet. Deffenatly was a WL, clearly targeted. 9:30 is common known starting time and Is more than likely one of the top girls there. Only a couple reasons to do this kinda thing. Neither valid. Gangs/money, top girl prime target. Not saying gf are involved in any of this, but face it they exist in that industry. Or more than likely, top girls being top girls for a reason. an obsessed/rejected piece of shit cunt that will be caught and no I have no idea who this could be. This should not happen to anyone. It's discussting sub human behavour. Appolgies for the seriousness but I feel that this is and though it's not the best place to do it, I required somewhere to vent

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast