Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A letter to Tiffany

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw 55 Kiki, she is same size/league as 741 Shelley IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Of course Shelley @ SL would be high up on the list !! In fact, while Lisa was away and my low back/waist was in pain, I had seen Shelley 6 or 7 times in the past three weeks, but she is a bigger girl and not every one's cup of tea, and so many brothers these days are just wanting slim and skinny or slim and petite, so unless I know someone who actually appreciate strong massage, no point recommending Shelley if her skills is gonna be wasted!!

She got so many regulars anyway, I don't really need to promote her at all.

Yeah, so it's either Joey or Lisa, but you better call ahead to book, these girls will be very hard to get after 5pm

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mia toooo big
    Shelly very big
    Kiki big
    i'm asian so i prefer slim
    the above girls are twice my size hahaha
    if they backwalk me, i'll end up in RPA

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    thanks. I sure appreciate ML that can actually Massage. at the end of the day, thats what we all go to see a ML for right?! haha

pretty little girls are a bonus but if they cant massage and only look pretty... i better off go pick chicks up on the streets. then again, a pretty little girl is not too bad every now and then.

for me, big girls arent a problem.. i have always found MIA and sophie from 501 to be a great value.. guess we have more in common than you think. haha

haha i understand your feeling bro rsalcedo.. i am asian too and believe it or not, i had mia walk on me once.. man i had my work cut out to ensure i didnt get squashed.

i must say her massage was decent.
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Quote Originally Posted by rsalcedo View Post
    Saw 55 Kiki, she is same size/league as 741 Shelley IMHO
    Hi brother rsalcedo,

Sorry, I have to offer a different opinion, Kiki from 55 is smaller than Shelley, her tits are smaller but nicer IMO. she has very nice and sensual personality but her part 1 massage is no comparison to Shelley's, so not in the same league, not even close, if she doesn't have those 38 D Cups, I will never see her again.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by rsalcedo View Post
    Mia toooo big
    Shelly very big
    Kiki big
    i'm asian so i prefer slim
    the above girls are twice my size hahaha
    if they backwalk me, i'll end up in RPA
    I hear what you are saying, so slim and petite is your order of the day, every day of the week!!

Therefore @ Snow Lotus:

You should see these girls - they are all slim, and Yuki at the end is the smallest:

Cici 21, Joey, Lorra 21 Thai, Yuki 21 Thai

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tnx bro Gor-gor
    i will be raiding newtown tomorrow with bro charli
    so i'll try your above suggestions on saturday
    hopefully we bump into each other coz that's ur normal massage day, hehehe

Banned
    Interesting how threads get sidetracked or de-railed from time to time.

Of the last 15 posts, only 1 has either been relevant to the topic, or even mentioned Tiff.

Get it together guys!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe we brothers should go to a few place together,
    this way we can write the review up straight away after the massage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Interesting how threads get sidetracked or de-railed from time to time.

Of the last 15 posts, only 1 has either been relevant to the topic, or even mentioned Tiff.

Get it together guys!!
    Well, until little sister Tiff can decide what she wants to do with her life both love life and working career, what can we do as by standers??

To be or not to be!

To work or not to work

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah i can only assume the original poster didnt know tiffany is currently working at george 55 - he should stop writing angsty love letters and make a booking asap

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Were u guys talking about Tiffany the ML who worked at newtown?

Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    Were u guys talking about Tiffany the ML who worked at newtown?
    No, not the same one.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Just had a chat with sexy Tiffany, she's so amused that her thread would surface after all this time !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Just had a chat with sexy Tiffany, she's so amused that her thread would surface after all this time !

Please say hello to my Tiff 妹!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes, sister Tiff is indeed very sexy, still not my type for some reasons. May be she is one of those girls- once you tried you cant resist!!

But she is lots of fun even just talking to or flirt around a bit.

Cheers
    If she is not your type AH then I can only think of one reason she does not have large boobs HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    If she is not your type AH then I can only think of one reason she does not have large boobs HA HA
    Well, the above post was done back in 2012! A lot of water had gone under the bridge since then !

For those brothers who either follow me or Coco or Tiffany would know that after Snow Lotus, Sister Tiff worked with Coco in Burwood and then briefly in Stanmore - but by then she was sort of half working and half Mamasan !

And it was indeed @ Burwood that I finally gave in to the temptation and had a lovely session with Tiff !

BTW, Tiff is not a big girl and she doesn't have big boobs (otherwise I would have done her many times back at SL wouldn't I ??) but her full B Cups are pretty sensational , I was pleasantly surprised !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll never ever know. Tiff retired ages ago...

Quote Originally Posted by PK_Norm View Post
    I'll never ever know. Tiff retired ages ago...

Mate, you have no idea what you have been missing......................haha

See for yourself:

One of brother Eureka's finest masterpieces !!

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    The last week has passed with thoughts and feelings swirling through my head whenever I drift into reflecting on the amazing experience of the double team of Tiffany and Leng last Monday 6th July 2012 that is a strange combination of appreciating my luck and yearning to repeat the incredible experience.

Is such high praise over the top? - for some maybe - but for me no, as I have re run every sensation, sight and sound in the 6 days since - made even more suprising by the fact that I had high expectations prior to joining these high priestesses of tease!

I need to rewind to Sunday exactly a week ago to explain the week that was:
    I txt Tiffany last Sunday following on from the Tiffany & Friends AUS99 advert to see if I can have a booking for Monday around lunchtime. I had met Tiffany twice before at SL thanks to arrangements through the lovely Vicki and thought I would like to experience her in a more intimate environment.
    A true friend that she is, Tiffany suggests maybe I should book with Leng as it would be her very last day. I had never met Leng before but had followed all the comments from her legion of disciples won over by her magic fingers.
    So I thought yes it would be a shame not to experience Leng as I hate the feeling of "i wish I had" - but I was ancy to see Tiffany in this hotel situation too.
    The solution was simple = a Tiffany and Leng double.

THE SETUP:
    - A hotel room in the CBD/ small but clean and neat
    - Tiff txt me 45 min prior asking if OK to delay 15min as Leng was running late and we agreed to meet out the front.
    - Tiff arrives in street clothes and no makeup and you might not take special notice amongst the throng of hot young asian girls around George St and asks me to come up in 15min.
    - I arrive and I find two beautiful girls, all smiles, waiting for just lucky me. Tiffany has transformed herself with some makeup, black bra, panties and black fishnet stockings into a true sexual being - that girl can exude sexual tension and promise so thick you could cut it with a knife.
    - I meet Leng for the first time: an equally tidy, petitie, tight body covered with a blue panty/ bra set. She melts with her smile and as far as I can tell, a genuine friendly attitude.

THE EXPERIENCE:
    - The hour passed in a continuous flow of touch and sensation from both girls - but more defining was the seemless co-ordination between them as if it was the most natural thing possible. I don't know if it was the fact that they are friends or true sexually liberated girls comfortable with their energy and passion but you could not have choreagraphed a better sequence of dual movement and touch.
    - The scant covering were eventually removed by Tiff and Leng for me to behold them in their true naked beauty and the bodysliding and tackle tickle was teasing, sensational and perfect.
    - And of course the final phase of this dance was led by Leng ably supported by Tiffany where every sinue of my body and engorged cell screamed for release - and they granted this need with eager enjoyment and superb skills.
    - I won't try and describe every aspect and detail of this amazing hour but it is true for me to summarise as - unforgettable!

IN SUMMARY:
    I am 95% a FS guy so it intrigues me as to why I was so satisfied with this experience with Tiffany & Leng.
    Certainly it has to do with the girls themselves. their beauty, sexual tension they conjure and exude as well as their attitude and total bias to pleasing you.
    But it was more complex than that for me. I have had a few FS doubles before and frankly never found it worth it. Clumsy who does what to who next. Changing doms all the time etc.
    But .. this was different ... the massage/ BS/ HJ with two girls who know what they are doing really works - really really works! A bit of a revelation for these experienced punting bones

So other bros can debate, disect, analyse the hell out of it being not FS and the price etc etc.
    All I know is what I got for my money:
    = a day of anticipation
    = an amazing hour of carnal defining pleasure experience with two beautiful girls
    = six days of rewinding in my mind where every image and feeling is as real as the moment it was felt!

For me I just hope I can one day repeat this doubles experience - although a part of me says leave well enough alone.
    You had perfection with Tiffany and Leng on the 6th July 2012
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123