Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Shop in Parramatta Grand Opening

Junior Member(有D料到)

New Shop in Parramatta Grand Opening

Hi all,

Yes its all new 8 beautiful rooms 2 with spas. A trully five star fitout discreate entry and private lounges.
    We are located at 22a Hunter street parramatta and will be opening on Wednesday 22nd August

Western Sydney has a lack of good shops offering australian, european and exotic girls at a reasonable price so we hope to fill that gap.
    We will be offering ladies similar rates of pay as they would get from premier places in the city but we will work on asian shop profit margins.
    The proposed rates are:

$130 for 30min
    $150 for 45min
    $180 for 60min

In addition to introduce ourselves we would like to offer EVERY member on this forum a vouchure of up to $50 off for their first booking, valid for 1 mth.
    Please encourage the admin to contact us regarding their advertising rates and a system to offer you the vouchures.
    We are waiting for our new phone numbers and confirmation of our business name.
    I hope to have some ladies details and photos to post soon.
    Regards

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi again,

We have a contact number (02) 9806 9572 and email sizematters@live.com.au if anyone would like to request a discount vouchure you are most welcome.
    I have confirmed that i will have a russian/egyptian girl on wednesday night, a couple of aussies, kiwi and possibly 2 young indian girls. I have large number of premium asian girls available but i am trying to keep things western and exotics, there are a large number of good asian shops in the area and i want to offer something different.
    Regards
    SM

Quote Originally Posted by Sizematters View Post
    Hi all,

Yes its all new 8 beautiful rooms 2 with spas. A trully five star fitout discreate entry and private lounges.
    We are located at 22a Hunter street parramatta and will be opening on Wednesday 22nd August

Western Sydney has a lack of good shops offering australian, european and exotic girls at a reasonable price so we hope to fill that gap.
    We will be offering ladies similar rates of pay as they would get from premier places in the city but we will work on asian shop profit margins.
    The proposed rates are:

$130 for 30min
    $150 for 45min
    $180 for 60min

In addition to introduce ourselves we would like to offer EVERY member on this forum a vouchure of up to $50 off for their first booking, valid for 1 mth.
    Please encourage the admin to contact us regarding their advertising rates and a system to offer you the vouchures.
    We are waiting for our new phone numbers and confirmation of our business name.
    Regards
    8 rooms two with spa, thats a good size, if you want to offer all members on this forum the $50 off opening discount, no need to wait for Admin to contact you and work out advertising and vouchers, you can simply ask the members to print out this page and use it as the Voucher!

You did this via the Hookerlooker forum already, right!!

So opening special @$80.00 for FS in a Cauc shop, thats the cost of a 30 min massage for me (actually much cheaper) so i will definitely give you a try.

I am sure the Aus99 sales team will contact you in due course. Its good to have a Cauc shop advertising here. So many questions were asked regularly: where are the white girls, cauc shops etc.

Just one question, the promotion is for 1 month right? So if i cum visit every week during the first month, i get discount every time right???

Thanks for the offer, welcome to the forum and all the best for your Grand Opening tomorrow.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did email you sizematters to your email address, but no reply from you yet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its fantastic, just within 1 km from where I live. Will definitely give it a go. Cheers.

Fisher
    Was thinking off going for a punt tomorrow night may have to check it out after work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't been to 22a since it was a dingy place called "parramatta tune up centre" and FS was 100 with a variety of chinese milfs. I think i will make my return this week to check out the cauc talent.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just one question, the promotion is for 1 month right? So if i cum visit every week during the first month, i get discount every time right???
    They said for your first booking within the first month. I guess they mean first month of their operations.

Sounds good SizeMatters, I will check it out soon.

Are you taking suggestions for a name? I can offer some.

Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    I haven't been to 22a since it was a dingy place called "parramatta tune up centre" and FS was 100 with a variety of chinese milfs. I think i will make my return this week to check out the cauc talent.
    If my memory is correct, I think this used to be a massage place where you kind of can get FS as well, never been there before, but sounds like they have renovated the place, so could be good, would it be as luxurious as eden@villawood, only time will tell, one more day to go............lol

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Also, I am a member of both aus99 and hookerlooker... can I get 2 vouchers?? lol!

I'm serious.

Quote Originally Posted by mannykay View Post
    They said for your first booking within the first month. I guess they mean first month of their operations.

Sounds good SizeMatters, I will check it out soon.

Are you taking suggestions for a name? I can offer some.
    They did say it was for the first booking, but how could they control that, you can print those vouchers as many time as you want. Unless they are going to mark down the actual name or user name of the punters and that would be such a turn off, Might as well just give all members a $50 off for the month,

They did say if the shop is busy, then the full price paying customers will have priority, I am OK with that, if they allow multiple visits on discount vouchers.

Just my two cents.

BTW, please don't ban me, I will be happy just to cum for the once to try the new shop.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    They did say it was for the first booking, but how could they control that, you can print those vouchers as many time as you want. Unless they are going to mark down the actual name or user name of the punters and that would be such a turn off, Might as well just give all members a $50 off for the month,

They did say if the shop is busy, then the full price paying customers will have priority, I am OK with that, if they allow multiple visits on discount vouchers.

Just my two cents.

BTW, please don't ban me, I will be happy just to cum for the once to try the new shop.

Cheers
    I also agree that it should be a simple all month discount promotion. I think this would establish business and incentive for aus99 punters to try out and generate more revenue. Punters might want to come back a second time to try a different WL.

I must admit the current discount system makes me want to come in once, then 'maybe' come back again later depending on service. If it was the full month then I would definitely come back within the month, or even after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizematters View Post
    Regards
    Are there any photos yet for us to make booking?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi guys,

Sorry if i've been slow answering emails and personal msgs I've had alot of questions so i'll try and answer some here.

My first wish was to offer a mailout to all syd99 members but they didn't have a facility and i think reasonably they want the protect their member database.
    They suggested I offer a free vouchure to everyone that emails or pms me. If 20% of syd99 members took the offer and used the vouchure ONCE that would add up to more than $150k of discounts with no income so I think its a good starting point.
    There will be more special offers as we gauge how effective they are very soon.
    To answer Ahlungor's point we will keep all copies of the vouchures used and match the usernames so guys can't reprint them and reuse them.
    We will offer a vip membership and ongoing special deals once we have our IT sorted out.

I need to answer some emails so i'll put more info up soon
    Cheers
    SM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you please put some photo and WL details so we can check out?

thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A loyalty program is definitely a good idea. Hopefully the WLs are of high quality instead of pork chop, then I'll be one of your regular for sure. Its just too close to me, either from work or live, with walking distance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenL View Post
    A loyalty program is definitely a good idea. Hopefully the WLs are of high quality instead of pork chop, then I'll be one of your regular for sure. Its just too close to me, either from work or live, with walking distance!!!
    So close you might see your neighbour! lol!

Loyalty program sounds good. It would definitely make me stick if I can get a decent price cut.

With the Aussie ladies, please make sure they're of good quality, not those coke/herion fiends like I have encountered at many shops already.

AHLUNGOR

you are funny bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ah yes this used to be Players Penthouse Parramatta...

whats so different now?

ahlungor - is it like pizza hut or kfc vouchers on shop a docket? if so, please print out enough vouchers for all us brothers here LOL

can I have fries and the girls can have my milkshake?

So this shop had a grand opening yesterday, right?

Did any brother try, with so much drum roll, do they have the hardware and software and services to match??

who will be posting the first review for this place - which still hasn't got a name - unless it's called "Sizematter"..............haha

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast