Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Virgin, help

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    We'll I have spent $400/hr and can assure you they were not as good as most of the $150/hr ones I get these days.
    That depends on what you're looking for and what you consider as " good ". Thee's no one size fits all situation here, to each their own !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Many answers here are trying to warn the new guy that punting is addictive, costing a lot of money, better off getting a normal girlfriend, blah blah blah ...

If that's the case, then more so he should go for the top first up, if he finds the subsequent punts not satisfying, then he won't be addicted, wouldn't that be good ?

If he cums at the sight of a hot girl, he will cum at the sight of any girl anyway, because he hasn't seen any up close before !
    My friend I am in shock !!!
    Your logic is always irrefutable and unchallenged !!

But I totally don't find any logic in the premise that if he sees a top girl first up - beyond his normal financial means ... and them sees a lower level cheaper girl who won't be as hot as the top shelf === then he won't get addicted !!!

He can still get addicted to the top shelf girl right ??

I wish you were right with this premise that if you can't afford something you won't get addicted - as then many lives through gambling etc would not have been ruined.

Because those miserable souls have demonstrated that affordability has nothing to do with addiction.

Addiction is actions not supported by logic, common sense or capacity to afford it.

Just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    My friend I am in shock !!!
    Your logic is always irrefutable and unchallenged !!

But I totally don't find any logic in the premise that if he sees a top girl first up - beyond his normal financial means ... and them sees a lower level cheaper girl who won't be as hot as the top shelf === then he won't get addicted !!!

He can still get addicted to the top shelf girl right ??

I wish you were right with this premise that if you can't afford something you won't get addicted - as then many lives through gambling etc would not have been ruined.

Because those miserable souls have demonstrated that affordability has nothing to do with addiction.

Addiction is actions not supported by logic, common sense it capacity to afford it.

Just my thoughts
    Hehehe ! True ! It's silly to think that one can be the authority to how the others think. The human mind is so complex not even a shrink can be always right !

Just had a second read of your comment, I think you've missed my point ! I said to go for the top girl first up, " top girl " doesn't mean " top priced girl ". Money was not a factor in my comment !

Quote Originally Posted by greeksta View Post
    First time go for a non working girl. Go for a thai rub and tug to build up your stamina and vision to naked women.
    You don't want to lose your virginity to a prostitute!
    What if the Thai girl knows that he's a virgin and wants to taste his cherry so while cocksliding him intentionally slip him in and he naturally pounds a few times and CIP and lost his cherry .........lol

Banned
    You know this is a great thread because Ahlungor has interrupted his live Ashes Cricket thread to discuss the best way to pop ones cherry

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    For an experienced punter, a "dud root" can leave a pretty depressing after effect. But at least he knows that better is available.

For a virgin, he might get the impression that it is always like this, and loose interest. Even worse if he gets a similar result the second time, it could turn him off sex for ever.

On the opposite side of the coin, a virgin girl is always good for a man, because she can't compare him to previous encounters and she will be forever grateful for the introduction. That is until she moves on and finds someone better LOL

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    You know this is a great post because Ahlungor has interrupted his live Ashes Cricket thread to discuss the best way to pop ones cherry
    It's not hard when wickets are falling on a regular intervals !

Now that England is all out, we are taking early Tea !

Banned
    Agreed aussiegaigin
    What's the most memorable dud root you recall having?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Go and see Moon at 5* City Penthouse !
    Wilisno currently she's not on the roster?

I appreciate everyone's advice and I actually do agree with people here that ideally you would rather lose your virginity to a non-working girl but im 23 and unless I had a gf, personally i rather go to a wl than go to a bar and try and chat up girls being likely I'd strike out, I'm not that comfortable in that social situation. So I just wanted to get it out of the way before I'm too old.

I understand where people are coming from in terms of not wanting to set your standard too high but my thought is that since I'm paying for it anyway, it is my first time I rather it be as enjoyable experience as possible. I'm aware that it can be addicting but I think as long as I'm aware of that you can be cautious, shouldnt sex have the potential to be addicting otherwise what's the point? Also being totally inexperienced Id rather not go to a brothel and be waiting around having to choose on the spot and I'd like a wl who knew I was a virgin and had the experience and professionalism to take care of me. So i'm sort of edging my way to going to 5* penthouse but any suggestions would be great.

Stupid question but since it has been brought up to likely happen and probably will, if u do cum early can u still continue or does the session end?

Quote Originally Posted by jjlym View Post
    Just contact 5*, you might be lucky although Moon is not on the roster.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    jjlym
    From one learning to another guy learning
    PM me

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    No need to rush, I reckon start with some MLs, then progress to WLs when you feel you can handle it.
    I also think best to start with the budget places and work your way up, if you need to.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You are confusing me even more brother !!

How could you stay a virgin but punt for life ??

What are you gonna use to punt ?? Your tongue or your fingers ??

For a grown man, No cum no good health for you, you know ??

Cheers

what about that dude with 2 penises?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What if the Thai girl knows that he's a virgin and wants to taste his cherry so while cocksliding him intentionally slip him in and he naturally pounds a few times and CIP and lost his cherry .........lol
    Worst still, the thai girl is actually a ladyboy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First time go for a non working girl. Go for a thai rub and tug to build up your stamina and vision to naked women. You don't want to lose your virginity to a prostitute!
    Where is the good Thai RnT place in Sydney???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjlym View Post

I appreciate everyone's advice and I actually do agree with people here that ideally you would rather lose your virginity to a non-working girl but im 23 and unless I had a gf, personally i rather go to a wl than go to a bar and try and chat up girls being likely I'd strike out, I'm not that comfortable in that social situation. So I just wanted to get it out of the way before I'm too old.

I understand where people are coming from in terms of not wanting to set your standard too high but my thought is that since I'm paying for it anyway, it is my first time I rather it be as enjoyable experience as possible. I'm aware that it can be addicting but I think as long as I'm aware of that you can be cautious, shouldnt sex have the potential to be addicting otherwise what's the point? Also being totally inexperienced Id rather not go to a brothel and be waiting around having to choose on the spot and I'd like a wl who knew I was a virgin and had the experience and professionalism to take care of me. So i'm sort of edging my way to going to 5* penthouse but any suggestions would be great.

Stupid question but since it has been brought up to likely happen and probably will, if u do cum early can u still continue or does the session end?
    jjlym bro I think you know what you want. It would be good if you have your virginity to girlfriend but it's ok to get yourself sexually ready before you meet your girl; plus sex is definitely a pleasure in life and you shouldn't miss out just because don't have a gf yet.

I'd suggest you pick a wl provides good GFE, she'd make you relaxed and comfortable in your first time and you'll enjoy more when you feel more relaxed and connected with the girl.

It seems Moon in 5 star is a good pick, I now
    want to try her out myself. Otherwise MOC has quality girls, Laurence provides excellent GFE and speaks good English if you prefer the wl speak your language.

Hope you have memorable hot steamy first session and share the experience here!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All you have to do is.. R.T.F.F
    Where is the R.T.F.F. .??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilm968 View Post
    Where is the R.T.F.F. .??
    Similar to RTFM, but for the Forum, Ie. Read The Fucking Forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123