Thread: Dominant ML/WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Dominant ML/WL

Hi,

I've special interest, maybe someone could give me suggestion where to find the right girl.

What I like:
    - Asian girls, from Jap, Korea, Thailand
    - Small in height but middle to big tits
    - Has to be dominant and find pleasure to tease and humiliate
    - Some English to enjoy the dirty talk
    - RnT, BJ optional, FS not required.

Thanks!

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by joy29 View Post
    Hi,

I've special interest, maybe someone could give me suggestion where to find the right girl.

What I like:
    - Asian girls, from Jap, Korea, Thailand
    - Small in height but middle to big tits
    - Has to be dominant and find pleasure to tease and humiliate
    - Some English to enjoy the dirty talk
    - RnT, BJ optional, FS not required.

Thanks!

Jay
    sounds like fun, i like to know that too.........haha !!

Sorry, forgot to contribute, Tiffany @ 55 will be perfect, but you need to tell her upfront so that she knows which role she will play,

You can thank me later

Cheers

Ps, if you can wait until the lady boss comes back from holiday next week and do a Coco/Tiffany double, you wont want to go anywhere else........

Tiff can make you cum just by looking and talking dirty to you..........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks AHLUNGOR, double? To much joy could kill me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    btw could you navigate me to the shop site? I've searched 55 and tiffany with no result.

thnx

Jay

Banned
    Unfortunately Tiffany does not fit the job description as she is from Hong Kong, and the gentleman requested Korean, Thai or Jap.

My suggestion would be one of the 429 girls, I am sure you could fond a Thai there that suits.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for input Mr. Cash,

I'm not so picky, skills are far more important than birthplace
    Any suggestions are welcome especially if some gentlemen tried the girl in that role.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by joy29 View Post
    btw could you navigate me to the shop site? I've searched 55 and tiffany with no result.

thnx

Jay
    thats 55 George St, Burwood

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Well I know of 2 Asian girls who are dominant and that's only because I showed them what and how I wanted it done. Mostly rough play on me.

My first student was 647 Elizabeth St Gigi, started off with simple hand to throat chokes while she was BBBJ me, then it progressed to me teaching her head locks. Sydney's best BBBJ.

My next and current number one student/wl is Ginza's Cassie. 20yr old with E-cup breast. Does more choke holds than WWE wrestler The Undertaker. Chokes me while we DFK, while she bbbj's me, chokes me while I'm pumping her.

I enjoy this kind of service because in reality I'm a scary guy and most people fear me(that is until you get to know me) so to be in a position where someone is dominating me is fun.

However Mr Joy29/Jay you chances of booking Cassie... are pretty slim, she only works one day Friday's last booking 9pm (I think) Ginza closes 10pm and i book her for 2 hours like clock work every week and I'm sure she has other super regular customers.

Gigi on the other hand works 3 or 4 days a week. So your chances with her are better...actually I take it back Gigi English isn't to great...so probably only leaves Cassie.