Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyoko - Super cute Japanese 20 something

Kyoko - Super cute Japanese 20 something

Kyoko

Super cute young Japanese girl. Looks a bit like this (note this is NOT Kyoko, just looks a bit like her)
    6super cute japanese girl.jpg

Knee high to a grass hopper but perfectly formed. With a lovely round face, button nose, smooth skin and delicious perky breasts Kyoko is someone who would turn my head in the street and have lead to great self conciousness in my Uni days as I stammered out a greeting (or more likely just stood mute, not daring to speak).

She isn't the tall otherworldy untouchable supermodel but rather that vibrant, lively good looking girl whom you wished lived next door.

As you can tell I am quite taken with her.

Only working 10am till 4pm and only on a Monday Kyoko has been quite hard to book for an hour, but for me it was well worth while. Its a toss up whether Kyoko or Run would be my favorite at Ginza.

Ginza has moved again buyt not far and I was let into quite a lovely apartment to find Prada in the kitchen in a fetching 'dress up costume' Police outfit, but it was Kyoko I was there to meet.

Kyoko sent me off to the shower in the en-suite and sat cross legged on the bed till I returned, where she pulled me in for a kiss and then listened to my requests, giggled and agreed volunteering "I love my back kissed".

So she got that to excess, as well as nibbled, licked, stroked and nuzzled - that smooth silky skin was warm and soft to the touch and it was so sensual to feel my skin on hers - softly exploring what she liked.

Soon my fingers started to stroke her sex through her panties, eventually sliding them aside and starting to finger her while gently she still wore them (and still had her bra on). As with everything I do I was ready to back off immediately if she did not like it but the careful manicure I had given myself to make sure I would not scratch paid off and she relaxed into it. We continued that way for a while, fingering, kissing, nibbling her back and her neck and ears till she reached down and took her undies off.

I took this as a signal to spread her legs and use my tongue on her. She has a full bush but its not at all excessive and as I nuzzled I could feel her quite small clitorous come erect and I focused on that, popping a finger back inside to feel how she was responding I gently licked away, faster till I felt her crushing my finger, then backing off to make sure she did not cum too soon. We did that a about 20 very enjoyable minutes before she tipped over the edge and was lost to the world for a while.

We were now 30 minutes in and Kyoko pulled me up for a long and lingering kiss before pronouncing "my turn" and nibbling, kissing and licking her way down my body to take me in her mouth.

She was certainly working at it, but I am a bit big and she (basically) put me in her mouth and gave me a handjob. It was more than that but not by much. I think she was struggling a bit. I encouraged her to suck and demonstrated on her finger, but I don't think I got through.

It was very pleasant though watching this fresh faced young woman using her mouth and hand to get me to cum.

After a very sensual while she put a dom and and hopped on in Cowgirl with those wonderful perky breasts bouncing up and down as she repeatedly forced me as deep as I could possibly go. A quick whisper question got the answer that she liked missionary and we rolled over and exhausted ourselves until I came on her pert breasts.

Quickly after that she suggested I have a shower and 'made' the bed while I did at about the 50 minute mark - which was a bit disappointing as a cuddle would have been nice, but that was the only disappointment of a truly delightful session

She was great!

Will I be back?

Definitely!

Boater

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Boater, I noticed you mentioned that they have moved from the apartment they were in last week.
    I assume it would be bigger as to accomadate the increasing demand and the number girls rostered daily

Ill obviously get the new address when i book next
    Good review as always.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Yeah they have moved, its further away from my job but I'm 30 seconds from Townhall station and there is a train basically every 3 minutes to Wynyard, and from there its a short 2 minute walk to the new address... long story short the new address works out better for me sort of, 1 of my friends works in the Macquarie Bank building which is right next to Ginzas new address. Bumped into her alot when they were here last year.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Oh my friend stays here, im just meeting him for lunch. "Oh cool im hungry can i join?" Ummmm no see ya. Very discreet lobby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now you have Ran's roommate and friend as well. Will you ask them for a double?
    Both girls are very young and cute and very into the game!!!
    I will miss them when they are both on holiday at the end if this year.

Banned
    Great review. Thanks for the post.

Banned
    i worry Kyoko's carefree attitude in intercourse is disturbing her health and the safety and well-being of noted gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by mkko88 View Post
    i worry Kyoko's carefree attitude in intercourse is disturbing her health and the safety and well-being of noted gentlemen
    Hi mmko88
    What do you mean ?

Banned
    Dear Wizard,
    I suggest using condom for oral sex with Kyoko.

Banned
    I know what you mean mkko88, its also happpened to my friend,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what's wrong with kyoko?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chardax View Post
    what's wrong with kyoko?
    take a guess chardax

Junior Member(有D料到)
    teeth?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Are you saying BBFS?

altgourami
    It's common for inexperienced J girls to do BB because in Japan BB is quite common for some reason.

I've never tried Ginza. I will visit this week. For sure!

Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    It's common for inexperienced J girls to do BB because in Japan BB is quite common for some reason.

I've never tried Ginza. I will visit this week. For sure!
    As alluring as this can sound- one needs to be safe .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkko88 View Post
    take a guess chardax
    Read what has happened to mkk088 on another thread.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I do not believe any girl at Ginza does BBFS. This is rumour creation through not particularly subtle hints. Don't go to Ginza looking for BBFS because you are going to very disappointed!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm keen to hear the more experienced brothers take on these comments given the inference from Mkko88 and Mr BMW . Obviously when you punt you need to calculate and accept the risks.

That said if there is a problem a particular WL, both she and owner should be told. If the problem isn't with a particular WL its pretty unfair to post on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Philthy View Post
    I'm keen to hear the more experienced brothers take on these comments given the inference from Mkko88 and Mr BMW . Obviously when you punt you need to calculate and accept the risks.

That said if there is a problem a particular WL, both she and owner should be told. If the problem isn't with a particular WL its pretty unfair to post on this thread.
    Exactly ! That's what I said in a previous thread concerning the same scenario : inform the shop first, let the shop do some investigation, if the shop's action is not satisfactory, then post it up here, otherwise it's definitely unfair !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by OhSinnerMan View Post
    I do not believe any girl at Ginza does BBFS. This is rumour creation through not particularly subtle hints. Don't go to Ginza looking for BBFS because you are going to very disappointed!
    Wilson reads these posts and I am sure he would not condone these alleged actions by Kyoko or any girl.
    He certainly wouldn't put his business at risk as well as that of his girls and customers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast