Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyoko - Super cute Japanese 20 something

Well, if you read the posts carefully, no one has actually said that BBFS happened.

So, why don't we stop speculating on it!!

Banned
    You didnt read mkko88 posts properly, he meant oral sex !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSinnerMan View Post
    I do not believe any girl at Ginza does BBFS. This is rumour creation through not particularly subtle hints. Don't go to Ginza looking for BBFS because you are going to very disappointed!
    mkko88 meant oral sex

Shop Owner
    I'm really sorry to hear that. Mr mkko88.
    For Kyoko, she only works on Monday for 6 hours only every week.
    There is one client booked her 2hr-4hrs every time she works from the first time he seen her. None stop. And I know who is he.
    You mean 3 weeks ago, will be 15th of Oct plus last week. I checked my booking book. I contact all clients who have seen Kyoko on 15th Oct. The only answer I got is:" I'm fine, no troubles."
    Did I miss you?
    Could you remind me sth?
    What time was your booking?
    How long did you stay with her?
    Which shop did you see her?

In addition, stop guessing guys, Kyoko never do BBFS doesn't matter how much you pay her.

Mr BMW. Does your friend get sth from Ginza?
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What make Kyoto so special to this regular guy? I will need to go down there to check her out for 6 hours so even this regular guy won't get a chance. He will be quite pissed of, I imagine. But, what the f...? He has made it so difficult for us to book her so now it is his turn to be pissed off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr bmw View Post
    mkko88 meant oral sex
    I agree and think if you look at mkko88's history of posts I am sure that he was not specifically referring to Kyoto or GINZA at all. He was generally talking about the possibility of catching infections via BBBJ and has nothing to do with BBFS with which everyone knows is high risk.

There is a possibility that you can get infections via this BBBJ route not only Chlamydia but also other infections like non specific urethritis etc. The safest thing is CBJ as well as protected CFS.

Such speculation on a particular girl or shop has nothing to do with it. He was really recommendings CBJ, that is all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with bill_100. Let's not make inappropriate specualtions on GINZA and spread the rumor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kyoto is not on the roster even thought it is a Monday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Man...! Kyoko is not working today! Because of who??? I was waiting....for 3 weeks already....!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As I've taken a back seat towards writing AR's, I couldn't help but read this AR about Kyoko. I was one of the fortunate ones to spend time with Kyoko 3 weeks ago.

Yes she did give me BBBJ and no BBFS was offered. I can assure you that she doesn't have anything as I took my quarterly STD test a week later and everything was ok for my little bro! NO STD's!!!

I was somewhat happy and worried at the same time when Wilson called and asked if I was ok (STD). I said I was all good.

Big up's to Wilson though. Showing some initiative as a good manager to call everyone that saw Kyoko on the day in question.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn4it View Post
    As I've taken a back seat towards writing AR's, I couldn't help but read this AR about Kyoko. I was one of the fortunate ones to spend time with Kyoko 3 weeks ago.

Yes she did give me BBBJ and no BBFS was offered. I can assure you that she doesn't have anything as I took my quarterly STD test a week later and everything was ok for my little bro! NO STD's!!!

I was somewhat happy and worried at the same time when Wilson called and asked if I was ok (STD). I said I was all good.

Big up's to Wilson though. Showing some initiative as a good manager to call everyone that saw Kyoko on the day in question.
    I agree- Wilson is to be commended here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of confusion due to people jumping to the wrong conclusion instead of reading reports accurately or checking the background of the rather cryptic posts. This has caused a lot of heart ache and maybe trauma to Kyoto as well as a lot of work for Wilson, not to meantion the affect on punters being contacted asking if they caught anything. What a farce!

Let us all be very careful in future and if you have any doubts about the content of a report or your interpretation of comments then send a private PM to the author and ask for clarification. Do not speculate, get the facts before going public

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed with your assessment, Bro Bill_100.

Let hope Kyoko does not get traumatised over this incident. She is a gem to be with.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Blame the guy who started the speculation not those that asked him to do something responsible, like contact the Agent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kyoko is one of the nicest Wl lady and she practises safe CFS all the time with me. Bbbj is on offer and it is your discretion that u chose so please don't blame or accuse the girl from any establishment if you are taking a risk with punting!

Dear all,
    We believe that mkko88 and Mr bmw have something happened or happened with Ginza shop.
    As mkko88 is just register on 3/11 and put this problem / offence on as purpose on the thread to the shop.
    we have confirmed with Ginza , and this is not truth, mkko88 and Mr bmw is now banned.
    if we make any wrong or misunderstanding with you(mkko88 / Mr bmw), please feel free to contact us (admin@aus99.com) or Ginza shop directly.
    admin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12