Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.

Body: For 501 regulars the closest comparison is Sophia before. Mi Mi is slightly older but her body shape is actually better without the few circle tummy like Sophia. Boobs is just as big and firm.

Massage: She is on the light side of massage simply because she likes to start with oil straight away. Not bad at all. I personally would prefer Suki’s strong point pressure style.

B2B: Just like I was told sensational! She iworked much harder than most Thai girls who do this routine. No wonder Na Na was compared. I have not try Chequers but for a limited budget what she can do is as close to Nuru massage as you can get.

Extra: Well……….try and find out!!
Clean up: Now everyone worry that 501 got no shower but seems she had it work out with David that she can use more towers if she need. So she will bring in 5 to 6 hot towers to clean you up. I do suggest you go home and take a shower…..just in case.

So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.