Thread: RnT shop in BJ @4B 75 Oxford St - Mia 36 D Cups

RnT shop in BJ @4B 75 Oxford St - Mia 36 D Cups

After my business appointment at BJ this morning, drove pass this shop, don't look legit, my kind of shop so without too much expectation just walk in hopefully get some massage and a quickie HJ.

To my absolute delight, the first thing I saw as I walked up the stairs were a pair of 36 D Cups and the familiar face of Mia from SL!

It's my lucky day, couldn't have asked for a more suitable ML for the occasion, well may be except Coco or Lisa

So into the room, Mia gave me a big hug, I haven't seen them for a while and I miss them so much, that's Mia's all natural big firm boobs of course.

So forget about the massage and let's get them liberated !!

I almost forgot how nicely shaped and delicious they are, so for the next 15 minutes I was just happily playing with them in whatever ways I fancy and I was just like a little kid with his favourite toys !

Mia eventually lay me down on the massage table, oil me up and she was keen to show me her improvements in cock play which I must say are getting very good.

But my focus will always turn back to her tits, now that I am oiled up, she started rubbing her tits all over my little bro and started abusing him, slapping. pressing, teasing, nippling, and burying him alive between her deep valley !

It's time for lil Ahlungor to fight back and fight his way out of the valley! One moment he is completely buried, the next minute his head sticks out to get some air, it's a struggle and eventually there can only be one winner, Mia's tits are just too big and too firm and too slippery, so lil Ahlungor has no choice but spill his guts, and shoot out everything he's got, every last drop of it.

Now that the primary objective is achieved and after all the housekeeping routines, Mia got me turn around facing down and gave me a pretty decent massage until time.

Well, I walked away a very happy man as I didn't expect to run into one of my favourite ML in a stranger shop, such a pleasant surprise !!

Usual city prices, $60/60 min plus tips.

On the way out saw another girl quite petite , good looking and small breast, not my type but I could see other brother liking her.

This shop is not in the mall , about 100 metres from Newland St

Worth checking out if you are in the area, Mia is only there on Friday, or you can see her at SL every Tuesday

Chees

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good intel, but damn I wish there was some BBBJ in BJ.

Mia is on again today at Bondi Junction

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    After my business appointment at BJ this morning, drove pass this shop, don't look legit, my kind of shop so without too much expectation just walk in hopefully get some massage and a quickie HJ.

To my absolute delight, the first thing I saw as I walked up the stairs were a pair of 36 D Cups and the familiar face of Mia from SL!

It's my lucky day, couldn't have asked for a more suitable ML for the occasion, well may be except Coco or Lisa

So into the room, Mia gave me a big hug, I haven't seen them for a while and I miss them so much, that's Mia's all natural big firm boobs of course.

I almost forgot how nicely shaped and delicious they are, so for the next 15 minutes I was just happily playing with them in whatever ways I fancy and I was just like a little kid with his favourite toys !

Mia eventually lay me down on the massage table, oil me up and she was keen to show me her improvements in cock play which I must say are getting very good.

But my focus will always turn back to her tits, now that I am oiled up, she started rubbing her tits all over my little bro and started abusing him, slapping. pressing, teasing, nippling, and burying him alive between her deep valley !

It's time for lil Ahlungor to fight back and fight his way out of the valley! One moment he is completely buried, the next minute his head sticks out to get some air, it's a struggle and eventually there can only be one winner, Mia's tits are just too big and too firm and too slippery, so lil Ahlungor has no choice but spill his guts, and shoot out everything he's got, every last drop of it.

Now that the primary objective is achieved and after all the housekeeping routines, Mia got me turn around facing down and gave me a pretty decent massage until time.

Well, I walked away a very happy man as I didn't expect to run into one of my favourite ML in a stranger shop, such a pleasant surprise !!

On the way out saw another girl quite petite , good looking and small breast, not my type but I could see other brother liking her.

Worth checking out if you are in the area, Mia is only there on Friday, or you can see her at SL every Tuesday

Chees
    Ahlungor, I am not surprise there are more of your popular ladies working in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Ahlungor, I am not surprise there are more of your popular ladies working in that area.
    I thought so, many WL and people have told me about the RnT shops in Bondi Junction but I just don't know where. This shop is definitely not one of those they are talking about, do you know where ??

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    71 Oxford is a happening place

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    71 Oxford is a happening place
    Are you sure about 71! That's two door down ftom 75, I must be blind!

I thought all the actions are in the mall........lol

Cheers

Banned
    Are you sure about 71! That's two door down ftom 75, I must be blind!

I thought all the actions are in the mall........lol

Cheers
    Its funny, because as you progress along he numbers, you hit 75 before 71. Keep going near the bus stop for a good little Thai place 119 (i think).

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    119 doesn't have any signage to indicate that it is a massage shop.

Don't get tricked by the signage next door, which is completely different (PRC MILF).

Banned
    I think the place I am referring to is Bondi Indulgence.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I agree Mr C & B.

hehehehehe... I know where you left your footprint ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Or Maline to the less knowledgeable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I ventured into the green door massage last Saturday - just down from mall on Oxford st, nice massage and NHJ, youngish girl with nice tits and body - didn't get name

Chees

The very sexy and sensual 36 D Cups Mia is working at upstairs 4B/75 Oxford Street Bondi Junction today. 9387-5252

Highly recommended !

Cheers

ps. It's the shop upstairs, don't go in the Thai shop downstairs, it's legit, unless you like to be massaged by a Thai guy !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cool.....Does Mia do weekends at Green Door?