Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lonely Heart’s review on Mi Mi of Newtown 501

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Lonely Heart’s review on Mi Mi of Newtown 501

Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
    Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.

Body: For 501 regulars the closest comparison is Sophia before. Mi Mi is slightly older but her body shape is actually better without the few circle tummy like Sophia. Boobs is just as big and firm.

Massage: She is on the light side of massage simply because she likes to start with oil straight away. Not bad at all. I personally would prefer Suki’s strong point pressure style.

B2B: Just like I was told sensational! She iworked much harder than most Thai girls who do this routine. No wonder Na Na was compared. I have not try Chequers but for a limited budget what she can do is as close to Nuru massage as you can get.

Extra: Well……….try and find out!!
    Clean up: Now everyone worry that 501 got no shower but seems she had it work out with David that she can use more towers if she need. So she will bring in 5 to 6 hot towers to clean you up. I do suggest you go home and take a shower…..just in case.

So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report Lonely heart brother. Obviously her massage skills & extras lived up to the various reports from brothers and you probably have a different standard of facial look to myself but that's ok as you are entitled to your opinion but most of all this review is much more realistic than what was projected before.

Glad to see that Mimi is going to do good business at 501 as well as Stanmore!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
    Glad to see that Mimi is going to do good business at 501 as well as Stanmore!
    not true mr sillyboy,

Mimi no more business in stanmore after you post her, before 4 to 5 booking a day, after you post, she come back from japan now only 1 or 2 a week so she go work for 501, she don't like 501, free hand job no good for girl but she need more money and no customer in stanmore. you happy now

and i lost money too.

thank you very much
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Banned
    That's the power of an unbiased AR.
    It can either make or break a shop/ml.
    Free hj make alot of punters happy and this is a punters forum!!
    Viva la free hand job!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boy and girls I don't think brother LH open this thread to let you guys to argue further, so please give her some space and let people decide themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adverse consequence of those fiction / erotic story type AR write up.
    Hopefully skill will bring the ML fair justice at the end of day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish mimi all the best ... But it must be remembered that aus99 is a punters forum intended to serve the needs of the punting community! (free handjobs are great!) ... Some shops thrive as a result of positive write-ups on this forum - Well, these same shops must also learn to take the bad with the good when the write ups are not quite so gushing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by COCO68 View Post
    not true mr sillyboy,

Mimi no more business in stanmore after you post her, before 4 to 5 booking a day, after you post, she come back from japan now only 1 or 2 a week so she go work for 501, she don't like 501, free hand job no good for girl but she need more money and no customer in stanmore. you happy now

and i lost money too.

thank you very much
    Well, that shows who is more trusted by punters

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
    Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.

Body: For 501 regulars the closest comparison is Sophia before. Mi Mi is slightly older but her body shape is actually better without the few circle tummy like Sophia. Boobs is just as big and firm.

Massage: She is on the light side of massage simply because she likes to start with oil straight away. Not bad at all. I personally would prefer Suki’s strong point pressure style.

B2B: Just like I was told sensational! She iworked much harder than most Thai girls who do this routine. No wonder Na Na was compared. I have not try Chequers but for a limited budget what she can do is as close to Nuru massage as you can get.

Extra: Well……….try and find out!!
    Clean up: Now everyone worry that 501 got no shower but seems she had it work out with David that she can use more towers if she need. So she will bring in 5 to 6 hot towers to clean you up. I do suggest you go home and take a shower…..just in case.

So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.
    Excellent review LH,

Rightfully deserved.

I guess when this is coming from you, then everyone will have nothing to say but acknowledge the quality of Mimi's services. I'm sure she will do really well in 501. Good luck to her.

That's all I want to say.

Oh, may be just one more thing: when the two ladies kiss and make up and Mimi returns back to Stanmore full time, I hope you don't mind when I quote your review in the future................haha

Thanks and Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Excellent review LH,

Rightfully deserved.

I guess when this is coming from you, then everyone will have nothing to say but acknowledge the quality of Mimi's services. I'm sure she will do really well in 501. Good luck to her.

So far everyone acknowledged the quality of Mimi's service, including bro Sillyboy !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    That is exactly what my quote is talking about.....

PERSONALLY i don't think she is any sort of star. All this happens because of over-marketing previously.

If this marketing is successful, it will help the 'star'. BUT If the description and hype not what the description saying, punter can work out quickly and the level of business will drop dramatically. This will directly impact to this lady's bottom line income.

If the "Hard-sell" was never happen, I may say things are much peaceful and the star may live happier and make more money without making any move. Now she needs to work even harder to match up with the "market image".

On the other hand, have a quick comparison to "Moon" at 5 stars, did anyone raise any objection about the service and look?

Only my 3 cents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whoever said any publicity is good publicity obviously never ran a rub n tug massage shop heh

Banned
    I do feel for Mimi as she does have excellent skills, but in saying that she has no control over what certain members hype her image eg: posting internet photos trying to upsell a mls looks.
    Yeap, I have seen plenty of Mimi and her 36 E Cups struggling in getting in and out of her tight uniform !!

PS: Just to clarify, this photo is NOT Mimi, her boobs are smaller than this but much better shaped !!

OK, fairly similar to this pair, but only on the tits for their size and shapes alright and you have to age that for another 10 year perhaps........haha

This kind of promotion usually backfires sooner or later!!

Hi Sam,

For someone who's been around for 5 days, and posted 8 times, you seem to be very efficient in posting with quotes and stuff like that.

So far, everyone of your posts were targeting at me, have you got no other interests ??

Or I am the only reason why IamSam was created?

I feel honoured!!

Do I know you from somewhere before ?

Cheers

Banned
    Your 3 cents are worth dollars!!

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    That is exactly what my quote is talking about.....

PERSONALLY i don't think she is any sort of star. All this happens because of over-marketing previously.

If this marketing is successful, it will help the 'star'. BUT If the description and hype not what the description saying, punter can work out quickly and the level of business will drop dramatically. This will directly impact to this lady's bottom line income.

If the "Hard-sell" was never happen, I may say things are much peaceful and the star may live happier and make more money without making any move. Now she needs to work even harder to match up with the "market image".

On the other hand, have a quick comparison to "Moon" at 5 stars, did anyone raise any objection about the service and look?

Only my 3 cents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could it just be that some punters that were booking Mimi have tried elsewhere when Mimi was on holidays and now have a new muse?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Oh, may be just one more thing: when the two ladies kiss and make up and Mimi
    Business is business... Why raising this subject openly ...?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by COCO68 View Post
    not true mr sillyboy,

and i lost money too.

thank you very much
    I think it's great that we commend LH's good unbiased AR and hopefully we can see that Mimi can still get good business at both 501 & Stanmore based on her attitude and skill. He has appraised her skills and looks in a honest refreshing manner without the artificial hype or influence which can only help punters make an informed decision.

And I think she will do well at both 501 and Stanmore with the right expectations set from punters! I am presuming she is still working at Stanmore given this week roster?

For Ms Coco, i want to tell you that I am not happy if you lose $ as I have wished you both to continue good business as I think you are a good hostess but it is important that we get honest appraisals in this forum too so punters can make an informed decision.

Please read the comments of punter customers in this thread and the visual example quote from IamSam of how Ahlungor has portrayed Mimi and you can now understand the reverse effects that such unrealistic over-marketing & hype to be misleading can do.

This is purely hypothetical but when you mentioned that Mimi used to get 4-5 bookings a day and now 1-2 per week, then I would question where are her regulars? Ahlungor is quick to put out all the positive reviews but surely a massage girl/lady success comes mainly from retaining her regular bookings and on occasion getting new bookings or walkins?

Any of her regulars should not be affected by anything we've discussed on this forum as they appreciate Mimi for her skills and not her appearance. So she should have continued good business with them.

Bro Slarty has made an potential explanation that her regulars could they have tried other girls or places and now moved on but given such a short time she was away, unlikely to lose that many regular customers.

However as you have said her booking numbers have dropped, then I would hypothesize that the majority of those 4-5 bookings a day are generated due to the misleading hype & over marketing in this forum and potentially a failure to retain a large majority of them to become regulars.

This would suggest that these new customers have not returned as regulars due to factors such as the experience or her appearance not living up to expectations as being marketed & hyped on this forum although time, location & variety are also factors as well. Whilst there have been many positive reviews, they have focused on her skills and attitude but ignored commenting on her appearance.

Please note that what I write above is not fact but just pure hypothesis based on the causes of her booking #'s as stated by you.

So please take it as a experience learned that misleading advertising, over marketing and hype can lead to a short term business gain but when someone provides a sense of reality then the business affects can be adverse. I know you are not the one who's doing it but you have allowed Ahlungor to promote your shop in that manner too.

We are in a punters forum so we want to make good informed decisions rather than be duped by unneccesary hype and booking someone only to be disappointed with the experience (which includes skills, service, attitude and looks) in this work.

People who book her now at 501 will know exactly what to expect if they see Lonely Heart's review and not be disappointed and more likely for her to convert to regulars as they already have more realistic expectations. Hopefully that will be the case in Stanmore too!

Wish you and Mimi the best of business!

The real problem is what I have predicted in my first response to this scenario, I did say Ahlungor was doing Mimi more harm than good by arguing.

Instead of letting the negative post disappear in due course, maybe 24 hours, he kept it in the spot-light for weeks !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

The Sad things that I don't want to see, now is happening.

2 two guys that try to win the over a nothing argument that got nothing to do with Mimi and now she is paying the price.

Hope that we all learn from this. The MLs are doing a "hard job" to earn a living. Please leave them alone.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast