Thread: How to have auto saved working in 99 forum

Lightbulb How to have auto saved working in 99 forum

Lost your post? We now have Auto Save!!!

In order to have auto saved and Restore Auto Saved Content, you must

1.) Sign in with "Remember me" checked, Then, even in explorer you can recover most of a lost post.

2.) Our forum has an Auto save feature - you will see Auto Save popping up periodically in the lower right hand corner of your screen. If you should lose your data, go back to the page you were on and hit Reply to Thread.

3.) At the lower left hand corner of the dialog box, it will say Restore Auto Save. Click on the message. and you can see the previous entered content.

I tested myself and it works 100%
    see below example screen capture:
    Image1.jpg
    photo2.jpg

P.S: Auto Save will store the content as buffer in your local computer as cookie, nothing is stored in server side.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Aus99 IT TEAM

Aus99 - The Best Australia Adult Web Site
    www.aus99.com
    www.syd99.com
    www.bris99.com
    www.melb99.com
    Email:
    admin@aus99.com
    Email:
    admin@syd99.com
    Email:
    admin@bris99.com
    Email:
    admin@melb99.com
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Auto save works in private browsing mode as well

P.S: Auto Save will store the content as buffer in your local computer as cookie, nothing is stored in server side.[/QUOTE]

Are you really sure about that? I have Firefox set to "Never Remember History" which is the same settings as Private Browsing. So no cookies are stored with this setting.
    So I reckon the auto save does save on your server which is fantastic, because I always use private browsing when searching adult sites. I had to log off, then I got back on later, logged on, and went to create feedback, looked in the bottom left and clicked the restore saved data and it populated the blog with what I never got to save. All I had to do was put the name of the establishment in the field.

Ref:http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...wsing-not-save