Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cobe

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Cobe

It was a cold morning and what great opportunity to have little cold hands warming my crown jewels.

So I found myself in the 533 house of pleasure with a booking for Cobe. In a little tight green dress that showed off her tiny body with emphasis on the protruding venus mound. Her pussy is just like a VW bonnet as another punter observed (apologies for lack of correct recognition but I do well recall the statement).

I didn’t get the mutual shower treatment this time. Why oh why can’t these gals keep up the same level of service that we all aspire to? Never mind, Kobe was very accommodating as I walked into the shower and acceded to my request to remove her knickers. I loooove a girl that is dressed but knickerless.

Out of the shower and Cobe did what she does best and got right into her BBBJ with slurply, twisting, long sucking strokes, with the occasional DT action. Who trains these girls? Cobe is right up there with best of them at BBBJ.

A little kneeling DATY ensued with her face down on the bed and her arse and pussy high in the air for lots of licky licky DATY attention. Very soft and smooth fully shaved pussy and Cobe doesn’t seem to mind this attention at all. I flicked her into overhead DATY and it was a kodak moment with the halogen lights cascading over her ample (enhanced) breasts with her beautiful long hair flowing over her tits and nipples. 69 was also great fun even though she is so small it is difficult to reach her pussy while she is swallowing my cock.

We did a bit of pussy on cock massage and I asked for some KY to smooth the action. Cobe didn’t have any! OK she must get naturally wet – and she does. Yummy.

We got the dom on and wow she is really tight. Very small and tight pussy entrance. Again I found she is just a little wary of my size and she did push back on my getting a full and deep penetration. Good doggie on the side of the bed, and we had a go at the koala bear position.

Good fun and I finished in mish. A well experienced lady and a fun root. Wednesday and Sunday – but check the roster.

Enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you have to request for 69 and DATY? Or did it come naturally?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny0729 View Post
    Did you have to request for 69 and DATY? Or did it come naturally?
    With Coby this comes naturally as it does with most girls at 533 from my personal experience with both Coby and other girls at 533

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    With Coby this comes naturally as it does with most girls at 533 from my personal experience with both Coby and other girls at 533
    Neither happened with me when I went for Shelley or Kasey. Usually after shower, just lay I'm the bed like a piece of meat then they would just start kissing nipples then on to little bro. After a long suck they will throw Dom on and go on top of you. Is the tactic to not lie on the bed after shower?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Neither happened with me when I went for Shelley or Kasey. Usually after shower, just lay I'm the bed like a piece of meat then they would just start kissing nipples then on to little bro. After a long suck they will throw Dom on and go on top of you. Is the tactic to not lie on the bed after shower?
    The girls aren't telepathic. You have to actually communicate what you want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    The girls aren't telepathic. You have to actually communicate what you want.
    I now feel so dumb, over all these years, I thought it was standard practice everywhere to lay like a steak on plate and let them do whatever, will sure know what to ask for next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just remember that the girls don't like a starfish any more than we do!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    Just remember that the girls don't like a starfish any more than we do!
    Thanks mate, now looking forward to the next 'real' punt

Fisher
    Cobe loves daty but gentle daty (with me anyway) but once into sex i found being gentle was not required especially in doggy with cobe pushin back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've just had the pleasure. Amazing how much you can get through in 45 minutes. She's great.

Thankfully Cobe has a weak point boyz. If you can find it like I did you can just slide the bbk right on in and no gel required.

Swear I was in her arse she was so damn tight. So hard to hold back when they sqeak with pleasure isn't it?

Banned
    Enlightning read.. Must be a magician to find a weakpoint?.. However what is bbk?.. Is that in thailand?..

Junior Member(有D料到)

Naughty trio

Thanks Luvvaboy..

Just halfway through their Friday shift but come close to the witching hour the Cobe,Lily,Ada trio can get very naughty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    Enlightning read.. Must be a magician to find a weakpoint?.. However what is bbk?.. Is that in thailand?..
    HaHa I like that. BKK is Bangkok. Bbk is bareback.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bbk

Maybe just got beginner's luck as first time at 533.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvaboy View Post

Maybe just got beginner's luck as fist time at 533.
    Wow.. Bbk.. Wow.. Bareback king.. Sure the moral police will be out now.. Bbfs here.. Nice first two posts.. Beginners luck.. Hmm.. Interesting analogy.. Good luck with bbfs.. Another infinite continued topic of further discussion..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome M3.

Banned
    Seeing a girl is a two way thing if you want to lay there like a star fish then you will just get the basic service if you want more you got to give more.

Cauc nerd has a big kamera

Luvvaboy...By your own definition you and your big black kamera are not stoking the fire of those who would think Bare Back King are you???

After all there there were quiet a few photo shots @533 on Wednesday weren't there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Your mercurial position escapes me...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Maybe just got beginner's luck as first time at 533.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post
    Luvvaboy...By your own definition you and your big black kamera are not stoking the fire of those who would think Bare Back King are you???
    After all there there were quiet a few photo shots @533 on Wednesday weren't there.
    Your mercurial position escapes me...
    I think Willoughby533 is saying something like this, but I am not sure:
    "Luvvaboy are you encouraging people to do BBFS ?"

cobe in today 7/6

Small frame size 5 Cobe in today 7/6 @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/cobe.html

**See 533 roster for details**

**How about a Ada,Cobe,Lily triple..It's been done before click here for review**

Modest prices @533 so why not double your pleasure.

Go see and enjoy @533..the place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast