Thread: Rita - 11a Newstar on Norton

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rita - 11a Newstar on Norton

I didn't post a review for quite some time, even though, I have been reading regularly.
    The other night I was on Norton St, Leichhardt, eating kebab in one of the take away shops when I realised that right next door, there was Newstar on Norton that I had seen their banner as I browse through the posts.

Walked in and first impression was very clean, friendly kind of place On offer were 4 girls, all said hello, they all looked nice, 3 Thai and 1 Korean.
    I understand they are a massage place but full service was on offer as well.

I decided to go with Rita, thai girl, her body was curvacious with about c-size, and very sexy in appearance.

She took me up to the room, and I paid for 1/2 hr. Communication could be better, but she could understand me well, and was friendly enough, so it wasn't a big matter anyway.
    Had shower, and she put me on to the massage table. She could do firm massage, that wasn't bad, as is not easy to find someone that can do hard massage.
    She moved slowly on to the main event, I found that massage table wasn't good enough for what was to come, so we moved on to a massive red sofa that was handy in the room. As I was kind of unprepared for such a sexy, firm body, I got to the point very fast. She was good and after we changed couple of positions I felt I couldn't resist too much longer and unloaded.

After, she was very warm, gave me a pet and I went for the shower.

All in all she was worth the money I paid.
    Next time I happen to be on Norton, I will easy find my way to Newstar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
    She moved slowly on to the main event, I found that massage table wasn't good enough for what was to come, so we moved on to a massive red sofa that was handy in the room. As I was kind of unprepared for such a sexy, firm body, I got to the point very fast. She was good and after we changed couple of positions I felt I couldn't resist too much longer and unloaded.
    Hey bro, curious to know during a massage, what positions can u ask for? Been punting for many years but when it comes to massage, always been told to lay on my back and cum all over my belly. Am I missing other opportunities that potentially exist?!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rita was very responsive lady. I would think she is more than willing to accommodate for your wishes. Can suggest her the position, or you just slowly move into what you like. Rita can do even more as FS is on menu, so why not try her, she knows how to please and tease.