Thread: Simply Amazing Yuna

Simply Amazing Yuna

Hey Bros,

Finally had a chance to book Yuna since I heard she's very pretty from Wilson. I didn't come around to writing an AR for her last Wednesday, so I'm doing one now

Made a booking at 6 pm and finally got to meet her. She was fixing up the bed readying herself and greeted me with a genuine Japanese smile. One thing I can agree on is that she is very pretty in a cutish sort of way and doesn't look anything like mid 20's as she said, definitely looks like 18. Anyway I took a 5 minute quickie in the shower and surprisingly walked in where she was sitting on the bed with that smile again. Damn I thought she is so pretty.

Funny enough, we had more talking going on than anything else but I wasn't fussed. We chatted away about how she has only been in Australia couple of weeks, but her english seemed alright so there shouldn't be too much confusion and not understanding. We started DFK and I slowly moved my hand and groped her breasts, A Cups and very soft.

We had a very slow start with kissing a lot and touching each other, with a mix of chatting. But I could see we were both the session and I told her to put the dom on. She began on top as I'm very used to her grinding me from above.

She yelped and groaned, wow does it feel good to have a cute pretty girl on top. About 5 minutes, I started to notice that she was sweating quite a bit and asked her if she was hot. She teased me and said that she was on top doing all the work and thats why she was tired, too bad it felt so good I blew while she was on top and couldn't bang her in any other position.

During the end, we both laid side by side holding each others hand and talked about life again. Took a shower and gave her a massive hug and a kiss on the neck and shoulder. Told her I'll come again and see her, then the goodbyes.

Definitely going to see Yuna again

Here's my rating:

Body: 8/10 - A Cup breasts (soft and nice, but not sure for bros who like big watermelons), looks like a 18 year old body which is a good thing
    Face - 9/10, I think she is very pretty, cute and somewhat like a little sister. Nearly top rating in my opinion on her face
    Service - 8/10, very good attitude, friendly, eager to please and enjoyable to be with
    Will I go back? - Yes, for sure!!

Thanks guys and hopefully you'll like her too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good review bro. im looking forward in seeing her soon

Banned
    Nice report Jazz. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Tiger, should try her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Hey seems to be Ginza day today
    Lots of posts
    Im getting horny again
    -need to schedule my next booking and fast.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes they have wonderful girls from my small experiences.