Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 22 Brodie St Rydalmere - Question & Answer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    hi bro lebman

im sorry to hear this... but could you please be more specific about what happened .....why shit services?

we are always trying to please all customers.. and we always take care and solve the problems if there is any complains.. but unfortunately we just cant please every body..

however there are certain cases that not much we can do.. like customers didnt click with the girls... or wants refund after session finished... or wanted some special services that girls not able to do... etc...

thanks
    Roger
    He may be confusing you with the other joint on Brodie
    Some of the girls work 7 days a week....high burnout and poor service

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Some of the girls work 7 days a week....high burnout and poor service
    dont know.. but we do get people calling us making a complain about this girl bla bla bla... while i was trying to let him know we didnt have this girl working here.. then question him this is 22, did you call the right shop? and yes wrong shop.. haha..

but if there is a complain.. we will try to solve it for sure...

sometimes its just hard not getting a complain.. like yesterday a customer paid for 30mins, girl did all services and did 15 mins cowgirl non-stop. ask customer to switch position at around 25min mark as he still didnt cum and girl was getting too tired by non-stop cow girl ... then he got the shit... dressed up and walked out to make a complain asked for refund...

shit happenes...
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 03-04-2021 at 04:24 PM.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    hi bro lebman

im sorry to hear this... but could you please be more specific about what happened .....why shit services?

we are always trying to please all customers.. and we always take care and solve the problems if there is any complains.. but unfortunately we just cant please every body..

however there are certain cases that not much we can do.. like customers didnt click with the girls... or wants refund after session finished... or wanted some special services that girls not able to do... etc...

thanks
    Roger
    Some of the girls there work 7 days a week
    High burnout equals crap service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lipstick 19? yeah some are rostered 7 days a week. I remember some of the girls actually lived there or alteast stayed over sometimes. Always had new girls coming from china pre covid. Had some great punts there and got everything (diamond service) for $150 an hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place left me a bad taste but learned a lesson. Booked a girl for 45mins by just relying on photos on their website (Imaging a hot sexy chick in her 20s) and then a grandma in her 50s walked in. It was totally different person and at that time I’ve already paid. I was too nice to walk out and ended up turn the lights off and closing my eyes for the whole session. Lesson learnt, never reply on photos!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    This place left me a bad taste but learned a lesson. Booked a girl for 45mins by just relying on photos on their website (Imaging a hot sexy chick in her 20s) and then a grandma in her 50s walked in. It was totally different person and at that time I’ve already paid. I was too nice to walk out and ended up turn the lights off and closing my eyes for the whole session. Lesson learnt, never reply on photos!!!!
    How long ago was this buddy…?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some time in December

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    Some time in December
    Hopefully things have improved....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keep up with the new pics, bony is a nice gal indeed....plz update pic for cici and other girls too.

Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2002 View Post
    Keep up with the new pics, bony is a nice gal indeed....plz update pic for cici and other girls too.
    thanks... we will try to do for all girls... its just some girls dont like my photography, they still prefer their own.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey,

what services included in Diamond service ?
    what services included in Golden service ?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by roddar633 View Post
    Hey,

what services included in Diamond service ?
    what services included in Golden service ?

Thank you
    hi

Standard service includes shower, foreplay, cbj, sex-multi positions, basic massage

Gold service includes shower together, foreplay, b2b massage, lip kiss, bbbj, daty, sex-multi positions, basic massage

Diamond service includes shower together, foreplay, b2b massage, dfk, bbbj, daty, 69, sex-multi positions, CIM, basic massage

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmmm last time i did gold with bony...shr wont let me touch pussy with finger or daty, and said need diamond package? I am not complaining, it was my first time here, and so just want to double confirm if this is the case.

Hmmmm last time i did gold with bony...shr wont let me touch pussy with finger or daty, and said need diamond package? I am not complaining, it was my first time here, and so just want to double confirm if this is the case.
    hi .. sorry about this ... i will have a word with her about this... fingering maybe not. outside touch yes. daty yes with gold service. just a suggestion if you like daty, pls let our receptionist know next time so we can make sure the girl does it...

im so sorry this has happened. we have told all girls what services all includes.. we will get this improved

thanks

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

i think i should clear this here about why this has happened... a lots of girls think daty or 69 should include in diamond service not gold service. but many customers has requested us to includes daty in gold service as they dont want to get cim but daty..
    so we have been trying to persuade girls that daty can be included in gold service but perhaps not 69. sorry for the confusion but sometimes girls are stubborn in some services. please understand. thanks

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I see I see....na i wasnt interested in fingering, just wanted outside touch and daty....personally dont see the difference between daty and 69 but thats k lol....thz for the reply. =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Apparently not, or they would have done so already.
    Quite a few WeChat users have shifted already…

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234