Thread: Amy worth the visit

Fisher

Amy worth the visit

Went to 45 george was shown four wls one at a time and decided on amy as she showed the most interested and what i like tall and slim.
    Into the room and into the shower while amy prepared herself when i finnished the shower amy came in clothed and dried me off and asked me too sit on the edge off the bed with amy starting a slow and seductive striptease after five mins off this revealing a bald pussy and me fondling what i could amy asked me did i want too eat her pussy (a first for me a wl asking) so i obliged foe ten mins with amy grabbing my head and pushing her bald beaver into my face more the juices were flowing then i was told my cock was too be sucked.
    I laid down on the bed for a cbj (dom applied by mouth) amy has a skillfull mouth and hands after five minutes amy hopped on top for cowgirl which became energetic with plenty off hip grinding thrown inafter a couple off mins moved onto mish which had amy with her legs over my shoulder with a mix up off slow deep strokes and straight out hard pounding and amy looking at me with all i can say is a look of lust in her eyes we switched over too amy on her stomach and me entering from behind for more hard sex by this stage we had fifteen mins too go and stopped for a drink as we were both sweating when we resumed onto sixty nine for a short while then onto doggy for more hard and fast sex as i was running out of time i got amy back into mish for the last five mins as i was about too explode i ripped off the dom and blew on her stomach which bought a comment from amy saying its nice and warm.
    After a quick wipe down into the shower and got dressed while amy showered whilst having a general conversation amy told me it was only her second day on the job i thanked her for a good time and complimented her on her looks and left well satisfied.
    Amy is mid twenties about 170 cms tall long black hair with about b cup breasts shaved pussy and well worth a return visit cost was $160 for the hour

Banned
    Amy ~ the one everyone has been talking about recently ..

Ready now til late

New Queen is coming..... @ 45George

all bookings welcome

Pls call ~96827888~ for more information and bookings

******45 George St Granville PH:96827888******
    TRADING HOURS:
    7 DAYS 10AM - 5AM

Roger
    45 GEORGE MANAGEMENT

Banned
    Thanks bro Fisher for your after report of bobo

much apprecited